Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 89. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.

By becoming very active and continues development of this project we can be sure that clickgem will have a  high chance of becoming successful. I hope many investors will believe in this project.
It will be good to have another one good coin for making fast payments with low fees, while having a good support and customer service.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.

By becoming very active and continues development of this project we can be sure that clickgem will have a  high chance of becoming successful. I hope many investors will believe in this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 182
The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
True mate, they effectiveness and efficiency of the platform is required to replace others by them. I hope CGM really focuses on the project so as to gain following and becoming a success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Personally for me it is difficult very much to find such refferals, which really will participate in contribution. Different matter is simple refferals, which simply can be registered on the site. There are no problems with them. And here really such that also coins they purchase - to find really difficult.
Activity: 238
ClickGem Update: ClickGem have updated new whitepaper and new roadmap and the details are already been listed with the new data. Platform seems more potential as there are already 15.6K subscribers.
Yes, since there are more and more new users, we can foresee that there will be further development of the project with the growth of coins. I will continue to follow the news
That’s a great news! The platform has grown soo fast in these past weeks. This shows how concerned the team is with their project. But I’d like to mention that with growing popularity of a project many scammers are attracted towards it, so just beware and stay safe!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Mate, I think you can withdraw that to fiat? Because they have already announced that the airdrop can now withdraw without any minimum amount.

Seriously! you should distinguish between convert CGM to USD dollar on their wallet and withdraw to fiat which is required debit card! they announced that people who participated in Affiliate program can withdraw their earning through Bictcoin and not USD dollar.
Care to share the links for that announcement? I thought the users who have participated in their affiliate program need to wait until the internal exchange is built before you can withdraw with bitcoin.
And it looks like their internal exchange is yet to be build and they really aren't updating anything up till now I hope we get updated from Dev soon
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Great idea. The transfer of ClickGem is easy. Money transfers can take place everywhere in the world within a few minutes. It will work without any server. Clickgem is peer to peer network, its transfer fee is less than the transfer fee of the bank.
Activity: 280

Mate, I think you can withdraw that to fiat? Because they have already announced that the airdrop can now withdraw without any minimum amount.

Seriously! you should distinguish between convert CGM to USD dollar on their wallet and withdraw to fiat which is required debit card! they announced that people who participated in Affiliate program can withdraw their earning through Bictcoin and not USD dollar.
Care to share the links for that announcement? I thought the users who have participated in their affiliate program need to wait until the internal exchange is built before you can withdraw with bitcoin.
I didn't see any news and updates related to this bitcoin withdrawal from the their earning on the Affiliate program. Will gladly wait if you the team or someone in the community can provide the official update or link to clarify this matter.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, I am also following this project and hoping more developments from clickgem. I hope that this project will have many supporters and investors so that it will help them to become successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
an example of how to write an address to a bot ?
I think you'd better ask about it in the Telegram of this project, from the chat administrator. A link to the Telegram channel you will find on the first page, in the first message.

He'll probably need to use a different telegram channel though since quite often most ANNs have separate ICO and Bounty channels to prevent spam
Activity: 280
Something they have become more problematic with the site and registration. Thus, it is possible to lose many investors who wanted to invest in this project. Faster rectify the situation!
They have even given the public announcement many a times that they are facing Log-in issues and at times registration failures, dev shall take an active look fixing the bugs that will help all the investors a solid trust on CLICKGEM.
I'm sure the developers are already fixing the errors that users found. And soon we will be able to easily use the Clickgem platform for work.
The clickgem platform will be launched after the ICO phase and till that the team is busy collecting the funds for the betterment of their platform and also they can get a good support from several investors as it will really make the international payments much more easier.
If i don't have a mistake, they will launch the lending platform included Clickgem platform or this is the separate?

they announced here that the lending platform / project is already canceled, bcs so many lending projects / platform turned to scams and bcs of this the lending projects itself has a bad image now.
It is very good that the developer did not engage in lending, this will definitely increase the level of confidence in the platform.
Lending is sometimes takes a big risk because we can't fully guaranteed to trust the borrower. It is good that they will focused on other features so that the risk will be minimize or somehow be eliminated.
Activity: 532
The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
That is right that the concept of the project is already common. This is why the team should make some innovations which is something really different from the existing payment system. It is hard to be different because there are so many competitors in the market.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
ClickGem Update: ClickGem have updated new whitepaper and new roadmap and the details are already been listed with the new data. Platform seems more potential as there are already 15.6K subscribers.
Yes, since there are more and more new users, we can foresee that there will be further development of the project with the growth of coins. I will continue to follow the news
Activity: 49
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
an example of how to write an address to a bot ?
I think you'd better ask about it in the Telegram of this project, from the chat administrator. A link to the Telegram channel you will find on the first page, in the first message.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Something they have become more problematic with the site and registration. Thus, it is possible to lose many investors who wanted to invest in this project. Faster rectify the situation!
They have even given the public announcement many a times that they are facing Log-in issues and at times registration failures, dev shall take an active look fixing the bugs that will help all the investors a solid trust on CLICKGEM.
I'm sure the developers are already fixing the errors that users found. And soon we will be able to easily use the Clickgem platform for work.
The clickgem platform will be launched after the ICO phase and till that the team is busy collecting the funds for the betterment of their platform and also they can get a good support from several investors as it will really make the international payments much more easier.
If i don't have a mistake, they will launch the lending platform included Clickgem platform or this is the separate?

they announced here that the lending platform / project is already canceled, bcs so many lending projects / platform turned to scams and bcs of this the lending projects itself has a bad image now.
It is very good that the developer did not engage in lending, this will definitely increase the level of confidence in the platform.
Definitely not true. Bitconnect, that currently offering lending feature until now, have not scam anybody with the lending feature. They just scamming people with their ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: