Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 88. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I agree with those who say that the idea is not new and unique. But for any even repetitive idea one needs to make a video presentation. This will emphasize that the team is serious about the project and will show its application in a vivid light
In any project, good advertising is always needed. Only thanks to advertising, you can distribute more information on the Internet and attract attention not of users but also of investors. Just a few projects follow this advice.

Aside from advertising, promotions and marketing strategies also affects the success of a project also the volume of active supporters can also help a lot in the success of the project.
Indeed, there are so many way to earn more investors for a project like this, they can still do more advertising on google, facebook, and twitter.

I have been around the internet and I barely see advertisements for this project unlike other ICO that are still advertising in FB, Youtube and other crypto sites. Does it mean they really lack marketing team for this project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I agree with those who say that the idea is not new and unique. But for any even repetitive idea one needs to make a video presentation. This will emphasize that the team is serious about the project and will show its application in a vivid light
In any project, good advertising is always needed. Only thanks to advertising, you can distribute more information on the Internet and attract attention not of users but also of investors. Just a few projects follow this advice.

Aside from advertising, promotions and marketing strategies also affects the success of a project also the volume of active supporters can also help a lot in the success of the project.
Marketing strategies plays a big role in any kind of business especially in crytpo. The team must be creative and competitive when it comes to advertising the platform. Because advertisement is the key to attract people especially when it is well presented and has really something to deal with.

Yes you are right, it will make a big role in this project also the promotional bonus and active community, if devs will improve all of this then we can be sure of the success of this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Yes and in case of CGM, there are a number of active supporters and also i am sure that this project will truely go to great heights as already many peoples are supporting CGM to make their global payments much more easier.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

Indeed, there are so many way to earn more investors for a project like this, they can still do more advertising on google, facebook, and twitter.
Yes, even i think that this project needs some more promotion so that more and more peoples can know about  the project and can have some good benefits here also the project will then reach moon soon. CGM has the potential and i know it can do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Marketing strategies plays a big role in any kind of business especially in crytpo. The team must be creative and competitive when it comes to advertising the platform. Because advertisement is the key to attract people especially when it is well presented and has really something to deal with.
Activity: 560

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 672
Activity: 574
CLICKGEM took an eagle vision on those advertising parameters mainly to satisfy the investors and give better understanding for the supporters as well, please find the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo also please find how to use CLICKGEM Linus wallet and how to use the wallet with clear instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvSldwVjDTA
thanks to these video reviews we see that the team is really developing its project and is trying to make it as good as possible. Therefore, I hope there will be fewer people here who doubt the reliability of the Clickgem project.
Activity: 280
A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.
They can surely get more support from new incoming people that will see CGM as a great platform for them. Maybe the team can give more unique rewards to attract more people here.
Activity: 294
CLICKGEM took an eagle vision on those advertising parameters mainly to satisfy the investors and give better understanding for the supporters as well, please find the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhh8tcHsMo also please find how to use CLICKGEM Linus wallet and how to use the wallet with clear instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvSldwVjDTA
This is the great thing to do, and I am glad that the ClickGem team make this video for the people around the ClickGem community. This will let the people to better understand the things regarding the ClickGem project. And for me, the ClickGem team is really serious in this project even how hard it is to strive in the community by so many competitors.
Activity: 196
Activity: 154
Activity: 672
I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.
in your opinion, the developers are simply deceiving? They wrote updates but did not execute them? Something here tells me that this project has problems with trust.
Activity: 238
I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.
CLICKGem had considered all the key parameters by understanding the requirements and expectations of the participants and constantly finding the better plans and updated the right whitepapers, you can find the updated whitepapers with the complete information.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I see that there are users who are in this project and even get partner bonuses, but my opinion is that there are not enough of them and developers need to do something to increase this amount
Activity: 196
A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.

By becoming very active and continues development of this project we can be sure that clickgem will have a  high chance of becoming successful. I hope many investors will believe in this project.
Well theres no doubt about it my friend, this project has already been popular in diffirent social network platforms so rest assured that they will have a successful ico.
Clickgem is well known already in some social network. The only matter now is the investors. Many will be supporting clickgem by their promising plstform which can benefit everyone.
Activity: 378
Guys I want to ask, can anyone have tried a mobile wallet? I could not go to my account on the site and now I do not risk installing a mobile wallet. I think it may not be working.
Activity: 518

By becoming very active and continues development of this project we can be sure that clickgem will have a  high chance of becoming successful. I hope many investors will believe in this project.
It will be good to have another one good coin for making fast payments with low fees, while having a good support and customer service.
Since it is a peer-to-Peer network, CLICKGEM will have a greater potential, we actually do not require more coins which will not pump the price or do not hold the potential that will really cause loss for all the investors. To avoid such a better advertising will bring potential for the coin where there will be chance to happen many transactions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I think they already updated there white paper and road map kinds of stuff? So I am little confused why there are still complaining about that topics.
Pages:
Jump to: