Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 92. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
Received 15 CGM in my balance.
 Thank you very much !

Woah that's very amazing.i also want to get the free tokens.so can you tell me steps  for how can i get this tokens?
I hope this information will helpfull for many members and also help CGM to attract more peoples.

Mate, I think you can withdraw that to fiat? Because they have already announced that the airdrop can now withdraw without any minimum amount.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
11k member at telegram group for now Smiley.. So that approximate 110k tokens distributed at airdrop? When the airdrop will stop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
People who received 10 free CGMs from the 1st Airdrop program, will not receive any additional CGMs from this program. People who missed the chance for the 1st Airdrop program can join this one.

why did it say thanx for participating in 2nd airdrop?

They want to have new people, if they give those coin to same people that are already member on their platform, they will benefit nothing from second 2nd airdrop. However, if you use different telegram, email, social media will get 10 free CGMs even if you already participated in first one.

This action from Clickgem ( who have well technology knowledgement. They want collect more investor and support the old , as for me, Cickgem is for holding, not trading at this time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Heck a lot of projects here dont even have a whitepaper, most of them are just shitcoins doing well whatever they can to survive and make some money while they're at it
Lol yeah, many projects don't have a vision besides earning money. This won't help the project last long enough. You can read the white paper and see the road map to determine if you will be interested in the platform or not.
Rightly said, most ICOs out there don’t have an actual purpose for the betterment of this world. They misuse the platform for money. Cgm on the other hand has a clear vision which I believe will be accomplished by the team
CGM is really a very transparent and high potential. It will surely make a global revolution in the payments systems as it will become a very safe and fast way to transfer money all over the world using blockchain technology.
Well, I don't think why most people will relying on those not confirmed issue? And in that they think negative on this project which on the first place this project is good. Myabe some people here in the thread trying to down this project,. I hope the dev will figure it out this issue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth
Such information is not yet available. Because the coin is still in the development stage. As soon as the developers finish the job, they will report that they plan to enter the exchange.

As what they are planning to do, the CLICKGEM will have it's own internal exchange where you can easily monitor your progress, especially in their referral program.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
People who received 10 free CGMs from the 1st Airdrop program, will not receive any additional CGMs from this program. People who missed the chance for the 1st Airdrop program can join this one.

why did it say thanx for participating in 2nd airdrop?

They want to have new people, if they give those coin to same people that are already member on their platform, they will benefit nothing from second 2nd airdrop. However, if you use different telegram, email, social media will get 10 free CGMs even if you already participated in first one.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Heck a lot of projects here dont even have a whitepaper, most of them are just shitcoins doing well whatever they can to survive and make some money while they're at it
Lol yeah, many projects don't have a vision besides earning money. This won't help the project last long enough. You can read the white paper and see the road map to determine if you will be interested in the platform or not.
You are right ClickGem requires a better preparation and publishing on white papers and all the data that could add value and build a strong trust for the potential investors.
Actually i personally think they will need to readapt and makes so changes is really pretty quite for a long time i cant really wait for a new update
Activity: 280

You are right ClickGem requires a better preparation and publishing on white papers and all the data that could add value and build a strong trust for the potential investors.
Most of the projects here are just for the profit. They will just collect money from the community then the project will not be built at all. So better to check the profiles and history of the company that raises that ICO.
Hoping it won't happen to ClickGem, if they'll just collect people's money and gone without no information or announcement, its really an evil action to be considered. Earning money must really given with how you're working hard in the right way not in the illegal way.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Personally I was impressed very much by the system of distribution airdrop coins among all wanting participants, it is internal beautiful visually, because takes place through their official site, and is made as well clearly that hinders multiregistrations. I think many it involved and project that people got interested accurately.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Rightly said, most ICOs out there don’t have an actual purpose for the betterment of this world. They misuse the platform for money. Cgm on the other hand has a clear vision which I believe will be accomplished by the team
CGM is really a very transparent and high potential. It will surely make a global revolution in the payments systems as it will become a very safe and fast way to transfer money all over the world using blockchain technology.
Activity: 238

Activity: 56

Most of the projects here are just for the profit. They will just collect money from the community then the project will not be built at all. So better to check the profiles and history of the company that raises that ICO.
I think every wise person is investing if he have already done a research, even a small one. It won't give you a profit if you buy a random coin, because someone told you ICOs is good way to earn some money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth
Such information is not yet available. Because the coin is still in the development stage. As soon as the developers finish the job, they will report that they plan to enter the exchange.
Activity: 518

Activity: 182

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
ClickGem is  an  advanced  solution  which  allows  users  access  to  a  simpler,  safer and  faster  transaction  method.  People  from  all  walks  of  life  can  take  advantage of ClickGem  for  their  own  benefit .
Activity: 434

Me too, I am also waiting if when this project will reach the exchanges. I hope very soon so that the value of this coins will increase more because many people will buy this tokens in exchanges.
How can you really confident about this shady project that this coin will be increasing more for its price than expected?
I think the coin will grow in price and the most important thing is to use it if the developers will solve problems in a timely manner like the one that arose right now with the site.
As time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage that can be good for all and for many.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 252

Me too, I am also waiting if when this project will reach the exchanges. I hope very soon so that the value of this coins will increase more because many people will buy this tokens in exchanges.
How can you really confident about this shady project that this coin will be increasing more for its price than expected?
I think the coin will grow in price and the most important thing is to use it if the developers will solve problems in a timely manner like the one that arose right now with the site.
Activity: 560

Pages:
Jump to: