Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 93. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth

Me too, I am also waiting if when this project will reach the exchanges. I hope very soon so that the value of this coins will increase more because many people will buy this tokens in exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth
The project is yet in its developing stage i.e Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and hope that after the end of their ICO they will recieve great heights and also will be partnered with huge exchanges which will make us believe more on the project.

You are right, the main focus of this project now is how the ico will become successful then after that if they will earned enough profits then next plan is to list this project to some good exchanges.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I think this is ok. Keep up the good work. Allot of competition in this space though
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
To attract new users it is necessary to declassify the information about the development team.This is not encrypted information, we can know who is in the team, we need to increase the confidence in them
You mean that development team should also be transparent in order for the investors to know more about them? Well, maybe it is a good idea and I am hoping they have action on this suggestions.
Yes, there is really not enough information about the development team. I looked at their official website, but there's also no information about the team. I hope they see our questions and give us information about themselves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Yes I agree, serious investors with huge investments really reads all the whitepaper of the projects he wants to invest. To avoid being scam and to see how really serious this project is.
Activity: 532
To attract new users it is necessary to declassify the information about the development team.This is not encrypted information, we can know who is in the team, we need to increase the confidence in them
But even though, I believe in the great potential and capability of the ClickGem for the community of crypto currency. That in a the future it will be one of the largest and popular Global Payment. The team should just continue their hard work and great job done and surely the ClickGem will reach much further.
The platform is still new and it will also faces a lot of challenges. There are already existing global payment so I think the team will have to do more effort in developing the platform to be able for them more competitive.
Activity: 280
You mean that development team should also be transparent in order for the investors to know more about them? Well, maybe it is a good idea and I am hoping they have action on this suggestions.
But even though, I believe in the great potential and capability of the ClickGem for the community of crypto currency. That in a the future it will be one of the largest and popular Global Payment. The team should just continue their hard work and great job done and surely the ClickGem will reach much further.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

Dude is there is evidence that such judge on the site? I think if you want to criticize the platform please contact the team for this kind of matter to be settled.

calm down dude, I didnt say that this is a scam project; well there are some hard red flags yes, but they also updated some good news. It just remembered me my old time this is all  Grin
Yep, this project is not scam. This project can turn out to be a best platform to send/recieve platforms so there is no need to worry for such small issues. Usually these issues occur while the ICO phase is running because the team really needs to undergo various factors responsible to attract the investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
The project is yet in its developing stage i.e Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and hope that after the end of their ICO they will recieve great heights and also will be partnered with huge exchanges which will make us believe more on the project.
Activity: 154
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

Dude is there is evidence that such judge on the site? I think if you want to criticize the platform please contact the team for this kind of matter to be settled.

calm down dude, I didnt say that this is a scam project; well there are some hard red flags yes, but they also updated some good news. It just remembered me my old time this is all  Grin
Activity: 196
I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Merit: 100
People who received 10 free CGMs from the 1st Airdrop program, will not receive any additional CGMs from this program. People who missed the chance for the 1st Airdrop program can join this one.

why did it say thanx for participating in 2nd airdrop?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I have the same problem, say "use a different browser", but I already worked in Chrome! I think this problem is with the developer.

Maybe the problem is in the captcha provider? Sometimes I also experienced it in some websites with captchas. Try to contact the support and ask them what is the problem with your account.
I can't view the image... Can you explain to me what happened? Is this part of the clickgem problem with their website?

It's basically them not implementing recaptcha correctly which is giving people errors when they try to do something on the CGM website. Nothing much
Activity: 196
http://i.hizliresim.com/JQVd0Q.jpg

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool
I have the same problem, say "use a different browser", but I already worked in Chrome! I think this problem is with the developer.

Maybe the problem is in the captcha provider? Sometimes I also experienced it in some websites with captchas. Try to contact the support and ask them what is the problem with your account.
I can't view the image... Can you explain to me what happened? Is this part of the clickgem problem with their website?
It might be due to low speed internet or a cache issue too, we recommend you to clear your advanced cache and reconnect the internet also ensure you connect to a good internet speed that will not cause you any issue or face such bugs, also complete the captcha correctly.

low speed internet has nothing to do with this problem since most users are facing this problem. to solve to just open the website in new incognito window for chrome and in private window for mozilla, but it's a stupid thing to ask keep asking user to go through unfamiliar steps for them in order to sign in for the platform, they need to solve the problem.
Incognito might be not the right one, better check with the other platforms that would work out even the cache is valid you can do check again with cache cleaning and give a try.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

It might be due to low speed internet or a cache issue too, we recommend you to clear your advanced cache and reconnect the internet also ensure you connect to a good internet speed that will not cause you any issue or face such bugs, also complete the captcha correctly.

low speed internet has nothing to do with this problem since most users are facing this problem. to solve to just open the website in new incognito window for chrome and in private window for mozilla, but it's a stupid thing to ask keep asking user to go through unfamiliar steps for them in order to sign in for the platform, they need to solve the problem.
Activity: 238
http://i.hizliresim.com/JQVd0Q.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: