Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 2. (Read 4367 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
The freelance sector is one of the richest areas that has not been tapped  with most projects preferring to concentrate their attention else where, what they dont seem to understand s that its the freelancers labour that drive their projects to success. Liberty lance has seen this gap, and has come up with a detailed and impressive project to cater for the freelancer's needs. This project is a success in waiting, no doubt it will go far.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
UPDATE!

You can still use our bounty portal voluntarily
but no new stakes will now be awarded
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
All the best teams for the private sale. Hope everything went well for the project and the future development.
Activity: 42
I  think that the idea of the project is very necessary and will help people to develop and motivate other people. It will definitely be in demand and will constantly interest new people and in General can accelerate the development of technologies.
this is the best project has become bigger and better.. nice job to the people behind this project, good luck LibertyLance team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Reading the announcement for this project, it seems to me that is going to be a great project with prospect. Wishing the dev teams good luck.
The possibilities are not every day given.amazing and reliable project. So take it and discover  this great platform with best team. Enjoy your time. #LibertyLance
Activity: 182
LibertyLance Private Sale is in Progress now . Join now and take advantage of 75% Bonus before the offer runs out.
Good job! Great project! All for people! I hope you will have the necessary support from all sides! I really like that such projects are born and bring a lot of joy to all people! Thanks for your work!#LibertyLance
I'am so excited to be here with you guys, you are the best in this bounty project I've ever seen.
Just trying to call awareness of LibertyLance Team. i feel Social Media updates is necessary while Private Sale is in Progress . This would create more awareness  to those who have not yet been informed .. Kindly work on this as this is one among the most Effective marketing tools.
project in right direction. great team and good idea white paper is clear they reach their goals and desires. Go LibertyLance team.
This is one of the greatest project I have seen believe me the whole concept is well planned out. Now private sale is live.
I have read the news about this project and the company. Everything is cool. I respect to developers, good luck with development, also I liked the design. Look like the project has a bright future.
Libertylance has been rated 4.3 out of 5 by W12

Check out the review/analysis here:
https://w12.io/project-card/libertylance/

Wow..amazing rate. I hope this is a sign for succes the projects on the future and give nice smile for all member.
Activity: 434
LiberyLance will become the industry standard for gig-based marketplaces.

Mark those words!
Activity: 434
"LibertyLance will give people who depend on the money they earn, as freelancers, to have a modern decentralized and fair platform, in which to conduct their business. All with peace of mind."
Activity: 56
I hope that you will succeed in your business, this site will help many people. Hope this project goes it well!                         
LibertyLance is a Project with a promising future . the team behind this Project are personalities with great experience and ready to take this Project to the highest level.. Its a great opportunity to buy your shares of your token at good discounted Price  now and smile in future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Libertylance has been rated 4.3 out of 5 by W12

Check out the review/analysis here:
https://w12.io/project-card/libertylance/
Pages:
Jump to: