Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 3. (Read 4367 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LibertyLance a trusted and 100% Legit project ,The team comprised of personalities with decade of experience .I recommend this great Project to everyone .Buy the Token now and smile in future
Good job! Great project! All for people! I hope you will have the necessary support from all sides! I really like that such projects are born and bring a lot of joy to all people! Thanks for your work!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The concept behind LibertyLance is a laudable one indeed which i entreat investors to invest into. Freelancing has been with us for a while now and in as much as it is good and beneficial to the society it has certain problems which need to be solve for the benefit of freelancers. Freelancing grants workers the ability to be their own boss and work at their own pace and when they feel to. LibertyLance is going to grant workers the ability to work without any compulsion from a third party who dictates huge commissions and also delay in payment and even sometimes confiscate the rewards of freelancers. LibertyLance really grants liberty in freelancing to freelancers. Great job development team.
I believe in LibertyLance, I believe in blockchain. I think that at some point, when the world understands this, we will have a global crypto currency.
Hai Mr Dawood..why after private sale launching, stake assessment for bounty  very very slowly..my stake announcement 2 day not update and stake of telegram 2 weeks not update (for telegram before private sale launch, same  slowly update stake), any problem??
Activity: 182
LibertyLance Private- Sale is in Progress..Enjoy 75% Bonus before this offer lapse. Lets give all supports for this Project to be successful.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
The very first time i saw this project it i realize the future of Freelancing is going to be a great one. Freelancing is the job that most early graduates do when they first get out of the university. This business has been in existence for a while now but some systems within this business make it a bit unpleasant to do. Some freelancing platforms are controlled by some central authority. The problem with these type of systems is that when the system shuts down it can lead to the confiscation of the funds of freelancers and clients. But with the vision of freelancers their system of operation is an automated one that is going to be self-regulatory. This is a great project which i encourage all investors to invest into.

Totally agree with you. Many people start their work with freelancing. For some, this remains a constant source of income throughout life, and the participation of this sphere must be assured of tomorrow and the provision of only quality cossacks and performers. Decentralization of this industry will give a new step in development and advancement. I also really liked this project) I wish them luck)
Hai Mr.Dawood any update for private sale?how much Ethereum have collected?and how much LTN have sale?

Hi,
We'll announce all the details in a week or two

Regards
LibertyLance

Nice sound..hopply private sale achieve the target and succes for this projects until the end of projects.
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Hai Mr.Dawood any update for private sale?how much Ethereum have collected?and how much LTN have sale?

Hi,
We'll announce all the details in a week or two

Regards
LibertyLance
LibertyLance, this project that is managed by a well organized and experience team and it is one of th e best project so far, do not is miss this amazing opportunity
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
LibertyLance is an amazing project that is taking Freelancing on a whole new level with the use of blockchain technology. Pleasing someone generally is very difficult and it is as a result of how different individuals see things. The development team of LibertyLance saw that this might happen in the future and so they put in a well design mechanism to help regulate such situations.  Members on the platform who have tokens and also who have knowledge in the task of the freelancer will settle the disputes between the client and freelancer amicably by the votes of members on the platform. This is great news since it will reduce the quarrels that can sometimes generate as a result of poor work satisfaction.

#LibertyLance ,a Decentralized. Gig Based Marketplace Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Private Sales in Progress , Join us now to enjoy 75% Bonus ,
Dont miss out https://libertylance.io
#LibertyLance #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN #TOKENSALE
Activity: 434

the team has been a communicative one and I'm sure they will give the community a proper update at the right time; exercise some patience, Usepsep. ☺
get that ETH out and invest in this project; I'm confident in the team to make sure the LibertyLance idea becomes a reality.
LibertyLance Private Sale is still live! Don't miss the opportunity now to receive a 75% bonus.🔥

Buy LTN Tokens: https://t.co/BxrMgfFfug
Guide on how to contribute: https://t.co/IB89MyBukl
Work goes well, the team works hard for the project, It will change our future, A great project that gains momentum. I sure will achieve the goal! Thanks to the professional team and investor.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Wow! We are now on sale for 75% bonus! I am recommening to purchase now with Liberty Lance as this will be a top crypto later on. A lot will be using Liberty Lance becuase it is design for freelancers in the future. Where freelancers will no longer need a middleman. It cuts of the fees. Im looking forward to the full capability of Liberty Lance.
[/quote

Lets exercise some little patience . The Team are working really hard.. lets just wait for them to do things properly .. The Details will be announced when they dim fit ..
LibertyLance Token Details

Project Name   LibertyLance
Token Symbol   LTN
Platform           Ethereum
Total Supply   50,000,000 LTN
Exchange Rate   1 ETH = 5000 LTN
Bonus           5 - 15%
Hard Cap           5500 ETH
Soft Cap           400 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: