Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 20. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
This project is very wonderful. We hope the success.
Only two days left in the Future Blockchain Summit 2018 held in Dubai hosted by the Smart Dubai. Meet the LibertyLance team at stand no. Z4-F41 at the Za'abeel hall.
so don't miss it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Only two days left in the Future Blockchain Summit 2018
held in Dubai hosted by the Smart Dubai.

Meet the LibertyLance team at stand
no. Z4-F41 at the Za'abeel hall.

Liberty Lance is a  good and interesting group, which is developing very fast. News spread very quickly. Also very friendly organizers. I think it's worth it to join them.
It will be of great interest to invest now and be one of the earliest investors

https://twitter.com/LibertyLanceoff/status/987318016722591746

Hi,
We have exclusive benefits and bonus for our super early adopters such as in the Private Sale.
Thank you for joining us!

I am ready to give this project a total support because it gonna be great soon.

Hi,
Thank you so much for believing in our project and vision
We're super excited to have you with us

Good evening. Do you plan to create a mobile application for your service? If so, for which systems? Android, IOS or windows phone? Smiley

Hi,
Yes we definitely have a mobile application for both IOS/Android phones under plans in our project road map.
But it is going to be delivered in the Q4 of 2019 as initially we want to solely concentrate on our web platform to make it bug free and user friendly for our platform users.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Good to be here with liberty lance, the project seem awesome with wonderful team behind its success.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Good evening. Do you plan to create a mobile application for your service? If so, for which systems? Android, IOS or windows phone? Smiley
Activity: 18
I am ready to give this project a total support because it gonna be great soon.
Activity: 182
HOW LIBERTY LANCE RESOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH TRADITIONAL MARKET PLACE

MINIMIZED CHARGES FOR BOTH CLIENT AND FREELANCER:
Unlike other platforms that deduct up to 30% from freelancers that are struggling to meet some related expenses. Whereas, on LibertyLance both client and freelancer pay only 2% each!

REMOVING THE BARRIER OF CENTRALIZATION (CENTRAL CONTROL)
Traditional platforms have a centralized authority that places the power in the hands of a few people with little clarity as to how decisions are made.

RESOLVED PAYMENT ISSUES (ENABLE INSTANT TRANSFER)
Payment withdrawal in some platforms can take up to 2 weeks. On LibertyLance as soon as client is satisfied with the work, funds will be instantly transferred through smart contracts to the freelancer

UNDESERVING REVIEWS
Freelancers have to burn extra fuels to meet up with deadlines or else they get an undeserving review after all the hard work they had put in and ultimately an adverse effect on their earnings and rankings.
Activity: 170
Innovations of this project will lead LibertyLance  to unprecedented success. This project has good prospects.
 Join now! https://t.co/ANh1kAIpVo
The project looks attractive for those who are looking for money on the Internet.
 #LibertyLance #ICO #Gig #Summit

Liberty Lance is a  good and interesting group, which is developing very fast. News spread very quickly. Also very friendly organizers. I think it's worth it to join them.
It will be of great interest to invest now and be one of the earliest investors

https://twitter.com/LibertyLanceoff/status/987318016722591746
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Your market analysis says the number of Freelancers grows 50% annually and this is a huge market for your Platform.
But your Hard cap is only 5500 Eth, in my opinion this is too small ..

Do you have an Indonesian version of Whitepaper?
Because I can not find it.

Hi,
According to the Freelancer Union's Report the number of freelancers are going to grow 50% by 2020.
The hard cap of 5500 ETH has been carefully selected as we do not need more when we can deliver everything mentioned in the road map in the hard cap of 5500 ETH. We are going to use this funding for approx 4 years.

Here is the Indonesian version of whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leIgd_O_TBj_-YRFXb_lJBuAFK__9leE/view?usp=sharing

Regards
LibertyLance

Very nice you  guys  already have the Indonesian Traslation. So that  it will be easier for the native Indonesian to  understand it. All the best.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Your market analysis says the number of Freelancers grows 50% annually and this is a huge market for your Platform.

Hi,
According to the Freelancer Union's Report the number of freelancers are going to grow 50% by 2020.
The hard cap of 5500 ETH has been carefully selected as we do not need more when we can deliver everything mentioned in the road map in the hard cap of 5500 ETH. We are going to use this funding for approx 4 years.

Here is the Indonesian version of whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1leIgd_O_TBj_-YRFXb_lJBuAFK__9leE/view?usp=sharing

Regards
LibertyLance
Thanks for the update Whitepaper Indonesia and we will learn to increasingly understand about this project.

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

It is true that most of the projects are only trying to link their
idea with the blockchain technology with no real life use case.

But here at LibertyLance we are focusing on some of the problems
faced by the freelancing community such as high fees, centralized
authority, late withdrawals etc and that can be easily achieved using
the blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Report to moderator 
Have you heard???
Liberty Lance is having its Private sales soon. Be amongst the earliest investors and don't be left out
The Private Sale is going to start in May. Dates will be announced in a few days
The minimum contribution required is 0.3 ETH while there is no maximum cap on contribution in the Private Sale
Earn free tokens by simply referring
your friends and followers to LibertyLance.

All they have to do is register on our site
and connect their Facebook account.

Referral Guide: http://[Suspicious link removed]/CiwQ30jGjlb

Activity: 45
  I like this project.Thank you for your support and appreciation.
Question:
There is something i wanna know about the Private Sale , is there a minimum and maximum amount one could buy during the Private Sale?I will be looking forward to hear from you Admin

Hi,
The Private Sale is going to start in May. Dates will be announced in a few days
The minimum contribution required is 0.3 ETH while there is no maximum cap on contribution in the Private Sale

Let me know if you have any other questions

This project is so best project and it so good

Hi,
Thank you so much for your support and participation

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 62
This project is so best project and it so good
Activity: 182

Question:
There is something i wanna know about the Private Sale , is there a minimum and maximum amount one could buy during the Private Sale?I will be looking forward to hear from you Admin
Pages:
Jump to: