Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 22. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

Just like I said earlier, liberty Lance project is for all and sundry. It's not limited to any class, color or people. Liberty Lance Project is a long Project with a viable working Products.. For all Potential investors looking for viable and promising Project to invest ,  i will recommend this project and would urge them to read through these documents https://libertylance.io/#document

Hi,
You're right LibertyLance is not restricted to any class, group or race but is for everyone.
Anyone that would like to provide their services online can use our platform.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
LibertyLance is proud to announce a partnership with Evochain

Join discussion at Telegram: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2quY30jrKTs

Go check them out. Wonderful team

Just like I said earlier, liberty Lance project is for all and sundry. It's not limited to any class, color or people. Liberty Lance Project is a long Project with a viable working Products.. For all Potential investors looking for viable and promising Project to invest ,  i will recommend this project and would urge them to read through these documents https://libertylance.io/#document

Who can use the  LibertyLance platform?

Any user can register on the platform however,
freelancers must have a minimum number of LTN tokens to avail
the premium access and features of the marketplace. Users must
have a minimum amount of LTN tokens and other pre requisites in
order to participate in the dispute resolution process between the
client and freelancer.
Activity: 31
Liberty Lance Project is a long Project with a viable working Products.. For all Potential investors looking for viable and promising Project to invest ,  i will recommend this project and would urge them to read through these documents https://libertylance.io/#document

I think so. Everyone has chance to join this project.
well, this is a great chance if you can join this project! keep going!
It seems that this project has gained a lot of support from the participants. Do you provide campaigns in this project? I want to participate in the campaign. But, how do I join? I can not find the link to register.

Hi,
You definitely can participate in our referral program. You have to register on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/login and copy your referral link to invite your friends and followers.

For every referral we reward 10 LTN stakes (Worth $2)

as a freelancer myself, I am eager to learn more about this project especially how it will set itself apart from some other projects also dealing with problems in this field. the project will be on my watchlist.. 

Hi,
We're delighted to know that our project is on your watchlist
It is great to have a freelancer onboard our project

Liberty Lance Project is a long Project with a viable working Products.. For all Potential investors looking for viable and promising Project to invest ,  i will recommend this project and would urge them to read through these documents https://libertylance.io/#document

Hi,
Thank you for pointing out to read our documents as it is essential to be informed of a project and its idea
We urge all our followers to go through our project documents to have an in depth understanding of our project

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
It seems that this project has gained a lot of support from the participants. Do you provide campaigns in this project? I want to participate in the campaign. But, how do I join? I can not find the link to register.

Go to the website, https://libertylance.io/users/register. After you register your account you'll have access to the bounty dashboard.
Activity: 182
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
as a freelancer myself, I am eager to learn more about this project especially how it will set itself apart from some other projects also dealing with problems in this field. the project will be on my watchlist.. 
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Of course I do support this project since it is a great project!

Hi,
Thank you your support and kind words
It is great to have you with us!

LybertyLance is really a great coin, it is the future of digital money, and i will invest in this project.

Hi,
I appreciate your enthusiasm and support
Our Private Sale starts in May. Dates will be announced later

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 6

LybertyLance is really a great coin, it is the future of digital money, and i will invest in this project.
Of course I do support this project since it is a great project!
I have a suggestion

Check your website.... Announcement participation bounty, there is no link to your bitcointalk forum

Hi,
Thank you for highlighting the issue
It will be updated in a few hours

Wow it is very interesting. Hopefully, the team will give all the best to this project, so everything will be very wonderful!

Hi,
We're glad to have a supporter such as yourself with us on our journey
Thank you so much

Regards
LibertyLance
Wow it is very interesting. Hopefully, the team will give all the best to this project, so everything will be very wonderful!
Activity: 86
Please fix this so that participants can easily visit  and post into your bitcointalk announcement thread. Thanks.
I have a suggestion

Check your website.... Announcement participation bounty, there is no link to your bitcointalk forum
Please when will the libertylance bounty campaign close? Also do we need to submit KYC before receiving the bounty rewards?

Hi,
Bounty campaign will close when the allocated tokens for bounty are finished or when we successfully finish our Main ICO
As of now there is no KYC for bounty rewards

I have a question for you. Please can you give atleast 2 reasons to invest in libertylance ico? I mean state 2 reasons why your project different from others

Hi,
Thank you for the question
The first and fore most reason is that we're coming up with a vision of creating the first decentralized gig based marketplace and unlike our blockchain competitors ALL that are built on the same freelance marketplace model with the same business model such as Upwork, Freelancer.com etc. We're basically Fiverr 2.0 (Blockchain)

Second reason would be our team as the core team knows each other and have been working for 5-6 years together now and the best part is we have an understanding between us which enables us to to reach our milestones and updates on time. I'll be the first one to admit that we do not have 'Ex Google' or 'Ex Microsoft' like team members but our team definitely has the experience as we have worked for top companies and websites in Pakistan such as Unilever, Daraz.pk (Pakistan's largest E commerce site), Goto.com.pk, Ufone etc

Hope this satisfies your question to some extent  Smiley

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it
For the moment I trust you and I will read the WP of this project to know everything in more detail.

Oh..1 more question.Private Sale is cancel until the cryptocurrency market is stable and according to you,when crypto market will be stable?

Hi,
I do recommend to go through all of our documents to have a much better understanding of our project and idea and thank you for placing your trust in this project.

Private Sale will start in May but we still do not have an exact date yet. We'll certainly keep all our members in loop once we announce the date.

Will there be burning of tokens if ever there will be unsold tokens? And will the supply increase in the future?

Hi,
All unsold tokens in the Main ICO will be burned and there will NOT be any increase in token supply in the future

Regards
LibertyLance

You have good reasons though. Especially the first reason is ok enough. Also it will be so great if truly you going to burn all unsold token
Please when will the libertylance bounty campaign close? Also do we need to submit KYC before receiving the bounty rewards?

Hi,
Bounty campaign will close when the allocated tokens for bounty are finished or when we successfully finish our Main ICO
As of now there is no KYC for bounty rewards

I have a question for you. Please can you give atleast 2 reasons to invest in libertylance ico? I mean state 2 reasons why your project different from others

Hi,
Thank you for the question
The first and fore most reason is that we're coming up with a vision of creating the first decentralized gig based marketplace and unlike our blockchain competitors ALL that are built on the same freelance marketplace model with the same business model such as Upwork, Freelancer.com etc. We're basically Fiverr 2.0 (Blockchain)

Second reason would be our team as the core team knows each other and have been working for 5-6 years together now and the best part is we have an understanding between us which enables us to to reach our milestones and updates on time. I'll be the first one to admit that we do not have 'Ex Google' or 'Ex Microsoft' like team members but our team definitely has the experience as we have worked for top companies and websites in Pakistan such as Unilever, Daraz.pk (Pakistan's largest E commerce site), Goto.com.pk, Ufone etc

Hope this satisfies your question to some extent  Smiley

Thanks for your response, I really appreciate it
For the moment I trust you and I will read the WP of this project to know everything in more detail.

Oh..1 more question.Private Sale is cancel until the cryptocurrency market is stable and according to you,when crypto market will be stable?

Hi,
I do recommend to go through all of our documents to have a much better understanding of our project and idea and thank you for placing your trust in this project.

Private Sale will start in May but we still do not have an exact date yet. We'll certainly keep all our members in loop once we announce the date.

Will there be burning of tokens if ever there will be unsold tokens? And will the supply increase in the future?

Hi,
All unsold tokens in the Main ICO will be burned and there will NOT be any increase in token supply in the future

Regards
LibertyLance

That ia very nice. I have triedn the freelance.com before, but with a little success. Hopely with this new blockchain technology and you libertylance platform will bring a good news for me, which is new in the freelance world.

Hi,
I'm sure through our platform you'll be able to find potential long term clients as the best thing is that you won't be sharing a whopping 20% of your earnings with us!

Regards
LibertyLance
Pages:
Jump to: