Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 24. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
What are you going to do with the tokens that will not be sold on the ICO? Will there be an additional airdrop?

Hi,
All unsold tokens in the Main ICO will be burned
Let me know if you have any other questions

This project has a great future,
hope we can expect some top 5 exchange listing.
Good luck.

Hi,
Yes we'll be applying for exchanges to list our LTN token after the Main ICO
It is certainly going to take some time and efforts to list on big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex etc.
But hopefully we'll get there one day

Everything about this project look so beautiful, guys please lets give this project total support

Hi,
Thank you so much for the kind words
It means a lot to us  Smiley

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Everything about this project look so beautiful, guys please lets give this project total support
Activity: 93
Activity: 112
This is an interesting news article to demonstrate just how much the industry believes in blockchain.

LibertyLance team is in the right track! Go team Go!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/20/amazon-web-services-launches-blockchain-templates.html
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
Really interesting team with wonderful ambitions, give all my support for this campaign.
Any news where the token will be listed first?

Hi,
Thank you so much for the kind and supporting words
As of now we cannot comment on the exact listing of exchanges but we'll certainly apply for exchanges after the conclusion of our main ICO

Regards
LibertyLance

This project has a great future,
hope we can expect some top 5 exchange listing.

Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
What are you going to do with the tokens that will not be sold on the ICO? Will there be an additional airdrop?

Blockchain Summit Dubai!

We're proud to announce that we'll be attending the upcoming
Future Blockchain Summit to be held on 2nd & 3rd May in Dubai.
Meet the the LibertyLance team at stand no. Z4-F41 at the Za'abeel hall

Get your free passes at: http://ow.ly/q5Zc30jAMTd

Your project looks promising! I think you will the best freelance company on blockchain!
Good luck to admins

Hi,
Yes we do aim to be the best gig marketplace in the blockchain space!
Thank you for your support

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 78
Your project looks promising! I think you will the best freelance company on blockchain!
Good luck to admins
Blocklancer also uses similar reasons to you to delay ico and Bounty hunter promote their project for 7 months, but ico they still can not reach the Hard cap
I hope your project will not be that way

Hi,
We can only speak of our project and we guarantee that token distribution for bounty hunters will be right on time after our ICO ends without any delays. We won’t be doing something that our community is not happy about or approve of. A lot of hard work and dedication was spent on the bounty portal to provide an automated and smooth system for the bounty hunters.

All we ask is your support and trust in our project

Its a good thing to know that it has no charges, its great now a days in that it has no charges. Great project and goodluck

Hi,
We charge the lowest fee from freelancers which is only 2% compared to traditional marketplaces that charge up to 30% of your earnings. LibertyLance is specifically designed by freelancers for the freelancers.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Its a good thing to know that it has no charges, its great now a days in that it has no charges. Great project and goodluck
Upon looking with the website there was a fee but minimal only compared to the existing platforms. Thats the main reason it gives a competitive advantages of this projects compared to others. the fees and the transaction speed.
Activity: 266
copper member
Activity: 283
Merit: 2
Future Blockchain Summit is officially hosted by Smart Dubai Office, the entity recognized as the global first-mover in blockchain adoption, in partnership with Dubai World Trade Center. Designed to be the world’s most influential and creative blockchain event, the summit brings together over 7,000 chiefs of industry and visionary technologists from around the world to accelerate blockchain application in Dubai and beyond.
this is very extraordinary and promising.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion
The Presale is not in April
As I said the sates for the funding rounds will be announced at a later date. As of now we are only focusing on building our project and a community around it.

Regards
LibertyLance

Blocklancer also uses similar reasons to you to delay ico and Bounty hunter promote their project for 7 months, but ico they still can not reach the Hard cap
I hope your project will not be that way
Activity: 112
from what currencies is it planned to convert into the internal currency of the project? and will the rates of services be automatically regulated with a change in the exchange rate? Smiley

I guess this depends on the exchanges where the tokens list.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
from what currencies is it planned to convert into the internal currency of the project? and will the rates of services be automatically regulated with a change in the exchange rate? Smiley
Really interesting team with wonderful ambitions, give all my support for this campaign.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the kind and supporting words
As of now we cannot comment on the exact listing of exchanges but we'll certainly apply for exchanges after the conclusion of our main ICO

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
The freelancers shift towards this platform will be a success considering that it offers the best options in the market. a point of suggestion to be more pro-active in terms of security this might be the target when it will be launched because this project will be there strong competitor.

Hi,
Thank you for your appreciation, it means a lot to the team
You're absolutely right about the security of the project and smart contracts used in the marketplace.
We'll be auditing our code from several reputable third party companies to ensure the code of the contracts before deploying it on the main net

I can see lots of potentials in this Project .. I want to know exactly when exactly would the Public sale will start on May?

Hi,
Thank you for being a part of our project
We do not have an exact date for the Main Token Sale but it is probably going to be in July

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 182
I can see lots of potentials in this Project .. I want to know exactly when exactly would the Public sale will start on May?
Pages:
Jump to: