Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 21. (Read 4378 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
So the whole thing is really for freelancers then? This is a great help especially to countries with low in-deman jobs. I hope that a lot of people around the world find about LibertyLance. It's really a win-win situation for the creator and community if the cryptocurrency is used wisely. I am from the Philippines and I am thinking that this could help a lot from my country. I hope a full success for LibertyLance. To the moon!

Hi,
LibertyLance is specifically designed for freelancers where they are in control of their work and earnings.
Did you know that Philippines is one of the countries with most number of freelancers and it is a market that we’ll be certainly targeting in the future.

Thank you for your enthusiasm and support

This project is managed by a great and extraordinary team, Keep up the good work.
So do not hesitate to keep joining.

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words
Our team is working relentlessly towards this project and a lot of updates coming in the next few weeks.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have

Will there be a possibility of mining the platform's cryptocurrency? If so, how complex and time-consuming will this process be?

Hi,
All the tokens are going to be premined as we are based on Ethereum’s blockchain and an ERC20 based token.
Tokens will be sold in the Private Sale, Presale and Main ICO

Regards
LibertyLance
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Will there be a possibility of mining the platform's cryptocurrency? If so, how complex and time-consuming will this process be?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
LibertyLance is a revolutionary, free-lancing platform that is self-regulating and decentralized. It provides a gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent way possible using smart contracts.

The revolutionary, disruptive and decentralized power of blockchain technology helps to solve many of the present underlying issues inherent in traditional marketplaces. Smart contracts help to eliminate over-burdened centralized authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform.

Ultimately, LibertLance will help create an environment of transparency and independence using Decentralization, Smart Contracts, and Dispute Resolution as follows:

Using Decentralization, LibertyLance will open its entire operation to its community by using the Ethereum blockchain to provide a decentralized marketplace so that freelancers and clients do not suffer from unfair account suspension or disputes because the entire infrastructure is designed to be automated and trustless to the fullest possible extent.

LibertyLance will use Etherium Smart Contracts to eliminate the services of a middleman. Smart contracts will be deployed to act as an escrow medium with predefined conditions and rules to facilitate a smooth transaction between the client and freelancer.

Dispute or Conflict Resolution on LibertyLance will be done using smart contracts that ensure neither party has any payment problems or undeserved reviews. If either party is unsatisfied, an independent panel of token holders will deliver a verdict on the matter while being rewarded for their participation.

You are welcome to participate and contribute towards the future of the decentralized gig-based marketplace. Join LibertyLance today! https://libertylance.io/users/register?ref=psichore
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
This project is managed by a great and extraordinary team, Keep up the good work.
So do not hesitate to keep joining.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
So the whole thing is really for freelancers then? This is a great help especially to countries with low in-deman jobs. I hope that a lot of people around the world find about LibertyLance. It's really a win-win situation for the creator and community if the cryptocurrency is used wisely. I am from the Philippines and I am thinking that this could help a lot from my country. I hope a full success for LibertyLance. To the moon!
A very cool project, please how do I participate in the bounty program

Hi,
To participate in the bounty program please register on our site at:
https://libertylance.io/users/login

Here is the link to the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31375384

Let me know if you have any further questions

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 43
A very cool project, please how do I participate in the bounty program
A very good project for the future.
Approximately Until When will this project end?

Hi,
The Private Sale is going to be in May. Dates will be announced in a few days
Main ICO is most probably going to end in July

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 42

A very good project for the future.
Approximately Until When will this project end?
Project ideas are great. I'm very happy with the project and currently running on bounty program. Let me know which exchanges will LTN coins will be listed?
Cheers!!

Hi,
Thank you for your appreciation
We’re glad you like our bounty portal. Currently, at this moment we cannot comment on the exact exchnages that we’ll apply for but please be rest assured that we’ll list our token on a
few exchanges

I really love to support this very interesting and awesome project, where the  platform technology help both parties clients post a job proposal and freelancers  bid on these project, a gig marketplace facilitates both clients and freelancers  through smart contracts that helps realize everything. 

Hi,
Thank you for your participation and support for our project
Please do let me know if you have any questions regarding our project

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 286
realy intiristing project owesome team

I really love to support this vey interesting and awesome project, where the  platform technology help both parties clients post a job proposal and freelancers  bid on these project, a gig marketpalce facilitates both clients and freelancers  through smart contracts that helps realize everything. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Project ideas are great. I'm very happy with the project and currently running on bounty program. Let me know which exchanges will LTN coins will be listed?
Cheers!!
Activity: 120
I THINK The design and layout of the website are beautiful and the plans are good.
this will be an awesome project for freelancers.
Good luck!
Libertylance excited what happen in few months and I support libertylance

Go libertylance Cool

Hi,
Thanks for being a part of our project
We're glad to have you with us

The design and layout of the website are beautiful and the plans are good.
Good luck!

Hi,
Thank you so much for your appreciation
Our website is going to be redesigned in a couple of weeks

Our platform gives freelancers the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular fixed price and will give clients the
opportunity to select from various gigs based on the ratings, price and delivery.

This part above is the part that caught my interest.. The payment method feels so smooth and easy.. will there be a withdrawal limit?

Hi,
There is going to be no withdrawal limit for freelancers. As soon as clients are satisfied with the work, smart contracts will release the funds
to the freelancer that can be instantly withdrawn.

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 84
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
LOVE
Our platform gives freelancers
the opportunity to showcase their gigs for a particular fixed price and will give clients the
opportunity to select from various gigs based on the ratings, price and delivery.

This part above is the part that caught my interest.. The payment method feels so smooth and easy.. will there be a withdrawal limit?
Activity: 68
support here with my team......................
Activity: 104
The design and layout of the website are beautiful and the plans are good.
Good luck!
Activity: 360
Libertylance excited what happen in few months and I support libertylance

Go libertylance Cool

Referral Campaign!

Earn free tokens by simply referring
your friends and followers to LibertyLance.

All they have to do is register on our site
and connect their Facebook account

Referral Guide: http://ow.ly/CiwQ30jGjlb

Pages:
Jump to: