Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders! - page 3. (Read 2618 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Trends Project  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/trends-project/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Trends Project ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

Glad to hear! Thank you.
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added Trends Project  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/trends-project/

https://i.imgur.com/waL6ZfW.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Trends Project ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
copper member
Activity: 56
A project which has the fundamental potentials on developing some a technology. Looking forward to see the decentralized aspects which come in effect to this project.
thank you bakst2!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
A project which has the fundamental potentials on developing some a technology. Looking forward to see the decentralized aspects which come in effect to this project.
copper member
copper member
Hi dev please we need information about the team behind this project and what makes your coin unique from other payment coins already in the market? Thanks

Please refer to the Team Page on our website, www.TrendsProject.io, to view our team and their Linkedin's for credentials and credibility.
copper member
Very interesting...when do you plan to place a token on exchanges?

No set date, but we have had some conversations with some exchanges. Stay tuned!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Very interesting...when do you plan to place a token on exchanges?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hi dev please we need information about the team behind this project and what makes your coin unique from other payment coins already in the market? Thanks
copper member
The platform will analyze customer's balances and how it's change and in this way make portfolio?

The platform will serve as a financial advisory. Based on the tokens the customer holds, as well as any coins they may want to invest one day, our advisors (TAs) will be able to give their professional advice towards the best buys, sells, etc based on if the customer wants short, medium, or long-term holdings. It'll give price predication, news affecting price predication, and a bunch of other features listed in the WP. The customer's portfolio is not affected until they confirm that they want to buy, sell, etc. towards any digital currencies. Hope this helps!

Thank you for answer but it's not really help - so customer will give information to advisors what he want to sell/buy/how etc?

We serve as a financial advisory for the customers as well as a trading platform. We review their portfolios and their investment ideas, and provide them with ways to handle their cryptocurrency portfolios.

Now It's clearly for me, good idea - always actual for nowadays, the advisors will be public persons (like you can choose from the team personal advisor)?

NOTICE for ADVISORS!

We have enrolled our two newest advisors, listed below with their LinkedIns.
Stephanos Constantinou - https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefcon/
Bogdan Fiedur - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bogdanfiedur/
copper member
thanks for the screenshot. Tell me, how many tokens are released? what is your soft cap and hard cap and what will happen with unsold tokens

All of this is mentioned in on our website at www.TrendsProject.io. In addition, all unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 224
thanks for the screenshot. Tell me, how many tokens are released? what is your soft cap and hard cap and what will happen with unsold tokens
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The platform will analyze customer's balances and how it's change and in this way make portfolio?

The platform will serve as a financial advisory. Based on the tokens the customer holds, as well as any coins they may want to invest one day, our advisors (TAs) will be able to give their professional advice towards the best buys, sells, etc based on if the customer wants short, medium, or long-term holdings. It'll give price predication, news affecting price predication, and a bunch of other features listed in the WP. The customer's portfolio is not affected until they confirm that they want to buy, sell, etc. towards any digital currencies. Hope this helps!

Thank you for answer but it's not really help - so customer will give information to advisors what he want to sell/buy/how etc?

We serve as a financial advisory for the customers as well as a trading platform. We review their portfolios and their investment ideas, and provide them with ways to handle their cryptocurrency portfolios.

Now It's clearly for me, good idea - always actual for nowadays, the advisors will be public persons (like you can choose from the team personal advisor)?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
HI.
When Be relesed your platform?
What Algoritms do you use ?
Thanks
copper member
the sale of tokens begins in 9 days, rightly I understand? tell me, which bonuses will be available during the whole sale of the tokens?

Private sale runs through June 15th, with PRE-ICO first round starting July 1st.
copper member

Activity: 266
the sale of tokens begins in 9 days, rightly I understand? tell me, which bonuses will be available during the whole sale of the tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The finance technology business is a very lucrative and profitable business and such it’s a good investment point for investors who are keen on gaining big in the world of trading especially as it applies to blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: