Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders! - page 4. (Read 2618 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The platform will analyze customer's balances and how it's change and in this way make portfolio?

The platform will serve as a financial advisory. Based on the tokens the customer holds, as well as any coins they may want to invest one day, our advisors (TAs) will be able to give their professional advice towards the best buys, sells, etc based on if the customer wants short, medium, or long-term holdings. It'll give price predication, news affecting price predication, and a bunch of other features listed in the WP. The customer's portfolio is not affected until they confirm that they want to buy, sell, etc. towards any digital currencies. Hope this helps!

Thank you for answer but it's not really help - so customer will give information to advisors what he want to sell/buy/how etc?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io
Something is not visible how many have already collected. The scale does not show how much is collected this bug or not fees?

On the website, our Pre-ICO scaling is listed. We have not started the Pre-ICO, thus the scale is not changing. We are not releasing private sale information at this time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Something is not visible how many have already collected. The scale does not show how much is collected this bug or not fees?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
i am definitely following this project as long as team are committed and dedicated to make project successful
copper member
CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io
NOTICE!!!

We have updated our team page on our website, go to www.TrendsProject.io and view the team's newest addition to our marketing and engineer department!
copper member
Activity: 56
Everyone can refer any potential investor here. I’m sure they will be provided with all the relevant information to help them decide whether or not to acquire Trends Tokens.

Everything that an investor need to know is wrapped up in the whitepaper. All they have to do is read it up to get to know more about any project. What's really a matter of concern is how to get the investors to notice a project.

That’s true. Always money does not come easily, but it goes out very easily. We have to be careful in choosing the right investment. Trends project is definitely good in that sense as their vision are good and the team is strong enough.
The project seems pretty good, I’m totally agree with you. And what if the ICO won’t hit the softcap? Will the ICO return the investment?
This is a good question, I went over the whitepaper and found out that the tokens are directly transferred to your ERC20 compliant wallet, which seems to me a barrier to organize a restitution in the event softcap is not reached.

Everyone can refer any potential investor here. I’m sure they will be provided with all the relevant information to help them decide whether or not to acquire Trends Tokens.

Everything that an investor need to know is wrapped up in the whitepaper. All they have to do is read it up to get to know more about any project. What's really a matter of concern is how to get the investors to notice a project.

That’s true. Always money does not come easily, but it goes out very easily. We have to be careful in choosing the right investment. Trends project is definitely good in that sense as their vision are good and the team is strong enough.
The project seems pretty good, I’m totally agree with you. And what if the ICO won’t hit the softcap? Will the ICO return the investment?

we request a refund address when you apply to our ico.
so we can always refund Smiley
Activity: 210

This is a good question, I went over the whitepaper and found out that the tokens are directly transferred to your ERC20 compliant wallet, which seems to me a barrier to organize a restitution in the event softcap is not reached.
It’s a very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, devs have a lot of work ahead. They will definitely hit all the caps, I’m totally believing in this.
Activity: 224

Activity: 280

Activity: 252

Activity: 4
One of the characteristics of the project and do an analysis of the market for crypto coins or the stock market in general? And if the project performed an analysis and this analysis leads the user to losses, is there any guarantee?

That is a great question. In common with all the news services and features of the Trends Platform, our TA platform is just another tool we hope to offer our community. Just as we plan on posting project updates on a specific coin, or sharing a video of a coins founder speaking at a conference. It does not represent a buy or sell preference for a coin or token from the Trends Platform, neither would any of our charting analysis or market data aggregation tools. It is a another resource that we hope will bring real TA opportunities to this space, while also giving any level user the tools and knowledge to teach themselves.

We understand the concerns that any amount of TA can be considered guidance, but private interest content creators post their charts, videos and reviews saying whatever they want with no accountability. We can implement as much accountability in our platform as we need to have to promote and aggregate decent technical analysis and discussion. We will do our best to put in as many guidelines and strict abusive behavior prevention points through out our platform.

Activity: 252

Activity: 266
I must say this is one of the better looking projects, I think it will gather high ratings with presale start.

That’s really true. If you have seen the ratings from various sources, it’s really good and I’m are sure in the quality project. Trends will find its place in the crypto world for sure. I am sure this will be in top soon.
Yes, it will get some high marks and with good reason. The fact they are in such a profitable market means that we should see a pretty substantial return on investment. I know from past ICO's for basically anything related to trading if their run even partially ok, they will turn a profit. And this team seems they are more than ready to go above and beyond, they are coming from a strong position already before the ICO even kicks off.
Activity: 280
Activity: 238
I must say this is one of the better looking projects, I think it will gather high ratings with presale start.

That’s really true. If you have seen the ratings from various sources, it’s really good and I’m are sure in the quality project. Trends will find its place in the crypto world for sure. I am sure this will be in top soon.
How is the presale preparation going? How much will be the bonus? Can I even trust your project as well?
Hello, friend. Preparation is going well as I see. There are bonuses and they are tasty! 10% during first 2 weeks is decent bonus, so I’m prepared to invest ASAP.
copper member
Do you accept in presale only Ethereum or can we pay with Bitcoin too? I mean which currencies are available.

private sale is BTC and ETH.
We are looking at our options of adding in more currencies for pre and/or main sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, Team and Comunity, the PORTUGUESE THREAD is now live.

Dev, PM sended, please see. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: