Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders! - page 5. (Read 2618 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io
Do you accept in presale only Ethereum or can we pay with Bitcoin too? I mean which currencies are available.

ETH is available at all stages, but I think that BTC is available only during private sale. This information is contained in the whitepaper for sure.

Both will be accepted for the duration of the presale and main sale.
copper member
Activity: 42
CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io
How is the presale preparation going? How much will be the bonus? Can I even trust your project as well?

It has been going well! The bonus cannot be disclosed. I hope you can review our credentials, white paper, etc. and make an informed choice if you can trust our project.
Activity: 98
I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the developers implement the plan.
Activity: 65
 How is the presale preparation going? How much will be the bonus? Can I even trust your project as well?
Activity: 101
Do you accept in presale only Ethereum or can we pay with Bitcoin too? I mean which currencies are available.

ETH is available at all stages, but I think that BTC is available only during private sale. This information is contained in the whitepaper for sure.
Activity: 57
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
One of the characteristics of the project and do an analysis of the market for crypto coins or the stock market in general? And if the project performed an analysis and this analysis leads the user to losses, is there any guarantee?
Activity: 84
Do I need to be whitelisted to take part in private sale? Don’t really understand that. Just place in queue?

The closed presale? You mean private sale for investors with big discounts?

Yes. It will take place from May 16 to May 31. It’s really the best deal to take part in ICO.

It’s good indeed, but there is too high minimum amount – 3.5 ETH or 0.3 BTC. Not everyone have $2500 to participate in it
High entry threshold, huge discounts – it’s all fare as I think
Activity: 210
Do I need to be whitelisted to take part in private sale? Don’t really understand that. Just place in queue?

Yes. It will take place from May 16 to May 31. It’s really the best deal to take part in ICO.

It’s good indeed, but there is too high minimum amount – 3.5 ETH or 0.3 BTC. Not everyone have $2500 to participate in it
Activity: 154

copper member
Activity: 56
Tell me who will give forecasts and advice? these people will be experienced, how can we be sure that this is not just a beginner?

we are currently contracting and reviewing our analysts, they are all analysts that have a social following and a large public history of alerts that can be checked to see their track record.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Tell me who will give forecasts and advice? these people will be experienced, how can we be sure that this is not just a beginner?
Activity: 238

Activity: 118

I don’t know exactly, but I think that you need to be whitelisted if you want to buy tokens during closed presale.
Activity: 2

no. email [email protected] and you'll receive instructions on how to be a part of the private sale.
Activity: 20
Activity: 38
I like the concept and idea of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Your ideas are really impressive, you want to change the world, but it seems to me to implement a block of chains in this sphere is very difficult. I will hope that you will succeed
Activity: 154
It is a good project to invest in. Very promising future!!!
Activity: 26
I can see this project has a bounty campign program with a substantial allocation of funds, may coin sales run smoothly and reach the target
Pages:
Jump to: