Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[PRIVATE] 🔥Trends: Largest Trading And Analysis Platform by/for Traders! - page 7. (Read 2618 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CMO with Trends. www.TrendsProject.io
Reserved for indonesia translation.
Already sign up via translation form.
Proof of work : http://bit.ly/Portfolio_Profile
Waiting for your response. Thankyou

Indonesian translation has been reserved already. Ty for your interest, though.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Reserved for indonesia translation.
Already sign up via translation form.
Proof of work : http://bit.ly/Portfolio_Profile
Waiting for your response. Thankyou
copper member
NOTICE!!!

We accidentally have the incorrect Github account linked in our ANN thread and on the website. The correct link is here: https://github.com/Trends-Project. Links will be corrected immediately. Thank you, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.
copper member
Do you accept buyers from every country? Or the US citizens are restricted?

It’s not spelled out, but I think you can’t participate in ICO
USA has too stricted laws, I doubt that it’s allowed
But whitepaper says that Trends not offers tokens to Singapore and China citizens, and there is no word about US. Correct me if I’m wrong
There also said that tokens are not distributed in countries where transactions fall under the restrictive regulations, USA fits the profile perfectly

I don’t really understand why there are restricted countries? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular

Because of individual country's financial laws and regulations. A customer can face punishment if caught.
Activity: 252

But whitepaper says that Trends not offers tokens to Singapore and China citizens, and there is no word about US. Correct me if I’m wrong
There also said that tokens are not distributed in countries where transactions fall under the restrictive regulations, USA fits the profile perfectly

I don’t really understand why there are restricted countries? In general in different ICOs and in this one in particular
Activity: 266
Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

Check the website, you can check all team and their LinkedIn profiles. The team are super professional, they’ve worked in huge IT companies.
Activity: 154
Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing
Activity: 280

So what if I am citizen of USA, but I live in another country? Will I be able to take part in ICO?
I couldn’t answer your question, wait for developers’ response, I’m sure they can clear the situation
Activity: 210

So what if I am citizen of USA, but I live in another country? Will I be able to take part in ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Anyone from the famous traders will immediately use the platform? all the same advertising means too much now
Activity: 238

Activity: 56

Activity: 56

Activity: 224

Activity: 62
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Is your smart contract already deployed? Where can I check that? Github? I think it’s perfect time to show us what you have done
As I know, they have post nothing on GitHub page yet. But as said before, they will definitely do it.

Who knows, maybe the team haven’t announced it yet. I really think that the smart contract is ready but still unproven.
Oh, it’s great, but in that way they need to upgrade your WP because it says that it’s still in development
Activity: 6
Is your smart contract already deployed? Where can I check that? Github? I think it’s perfect time to show us what you have done
As I know, they have post nothing on GitHub page yet. But as said before, they will definitely do it.

Who knows, maybe the team haven’t announced it yet. I really think that the smart contract is ready but still unproven.

We are in the process of getting the information updated on the Github. Thank you.

Smart contract deployed
https://github.com/Trends-Project/ico-crowdsale   
Activity: 6

We are in the process of getting the information updated on the Github. Thank you.
Activity: 266

Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: