Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 102. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 22
WATCH OUT, whitepaper link is a VIRUS!
Activity: 112
Merit: 6

And it is finally out! Exciting day indeed, a brilliant and professional looking whitepaper for sure! The admin have once again exceeded expectations if you ask me  Wink Keep up your hard work!  Cool
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
PRiVCY is now accepted as a form of payment on a online store, it's not big but it's a really really good start, I leaked some juicy stuff in discord. Official Dev announcement coming soon
Little nice step for big future) This is very great for projects future and good thing for users and believing in this crypto!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
PRiVCY is now accepted as a form of payment on a online store, it's not big but it's a really really good start, I leaked some juicy stuff in discord. Official Dev announcement coming soon
Wow,this is great.I've been wating for this thing.Practical use that is exactly what cryptocurrency needs.Hope people would use privcy as a payment as much as possible
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
So I guess people that registered with the wrong name or ID will get skipped? I just wonder why people won't double check these things it's not that hard it seems. Would be a waste to miss an airdrop because of something you can prevent easily
. I don't think we will have much , their might even be non. This is because the team would have alerted as they did last week. Though, it might be deliberate as well. We should be able to follows simple onstractup given in the #rule
Activity: 190
This is the day so many have been waiting for concerning the PRIVCY project, hearts pumping, suspense fills the air. Some are excited while others are apprehensive. Well, in about an hour from now, the veil will be removed and scales will fall from every eye that has refused to see. At last, the Whitepaper will be published and all will get to see what lies ahead.

Also for AD 13, the deadline is also in about an hour. Everyone involved needs to do the final checks to ensure that you ain't missing out because of a single task. It could be very painful.

PRIVCY for the now and the future.

The whitepaper is with out a doubt the most important release for any new project in the first 6 months to a year, after that the team can focus on what they promise in the whitepaper and exchanges
Activity: 91
This is the day so many have been waiting for concerning the PRIVCY project, hearts pumping, suspense fills the air. Some are excited while others are apprehensive. Well, in about an hour from now, the veil will be removed and scales will fall from every eye that has refused to see. At last, the Whitepaper will be published and all will get to see what lies ahead.

Also for AD 13, the deadline is also in about an hour. Everyone involved needs to do the final checks to ensure that you ain't missing out because of a single task. It could be very painful.

PRIVCY for the now and the future.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
If many users join airdrop, everyone will probably get fewer coins, but each of these coins will be worth far more than before.
Actually that is what we want so much that follows this airdrop, but problem is that many participants who don't follow easy rules made by community, if distributed equally to active and inactive participants will be very unfair.

Yeah exactly and something given to you for nothing at all is worth nothing at all.
The distribution was equal at first airdrops. Now it is more fair, I think.
Activity: 56
Who can register for this white paper? I think I missed out on the opportunity today, can you give me a period of time that I can register? I see some people saying that white paper is great, I'm looking forward to not knowing what it is like.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Registration deadline is in 1.5 hours! Last chance to check your details, make sure you have everything in order,
you don't want to miss this round! Whitepaper will be released just after the deadline!

Good luck Wink  
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
When does the white paper will be released? I really can't wait to see what the buzz team for projects?  It will be interesting to imagine all will speculate well and his surge in prices will occur, hopefully that will continue and continue to the top.
Activity: 109
What's the update on sonox voting.
I wish to know the content of the White paper,
Could the WP have effect on the price of $priv

It is natural that the content of the white paper is directly linked to the value of PRiVCY.
So I am looking forward to the presentation of the white paper and it can not be helped.
There is no doubt that the white paper is wonderful.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Yeah exactly and something given to you for nothing at all is worth nothing at all.

and that makes no sense what so ever.

Tho something given to someone might not cost the person anything. but that don't really have anything to do with somethings value or worth.

and really the coins from the airdrops are not really free.  and there is some work involved to get the air drops each week.  Even if it's not a whole lot of work its still some and thus not the same as just being given them for doing nothing at all.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100

sonox voting is over tho they still have not gotten done with weeding out all the coins bad votes but we a have been staying at number 15 for th last few days so hopefully whenever the official numbers are out we will still be in the top 15th place and will get listed. 
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Passion brought Us here....
Activity: 66
If many users join airdrop, everyone will probably get fewer coins, but each of these coins will be worth far more than before.
Actually that is what we want so much that follows this airdrop, but problem is that many participants who don't follow easy rules made by community, if distributed equally to active and inactive participants will be very unfair.

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Jump to: