Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 128. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

PRiVCY Airdrops 1-11 Completed... Extra Step for Rounds 12-20
Requires Mandatory Registration via Form On PRiVCY Website!

Click on image for Mandatory Registration form

AD 12 - Saturday 25 August 14:00 UTC

For other details see DISCORD AIRDROP > #rules

NOTE: Post 1, Round 12, archiving

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I hope the coin gets listed on more exchanges over time, hopefully the bigger ones. I think the team will be able to do that eventually, some exchanges have listing costs so maybe that can be done from a development fund or a crowdfund of some sort
The team are always on the move for them to get listed on different exchanges especially the big ones. It's true that to be listed in big exchanges, they need a lot of funds for it and I have no doubt that they'll be able to come up with that amount in no time especially with the help of the community. The community of this coin is very huge and they work as one especially when the need arises.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
guys lets keep voting for privcy on sonox and xiphos. together we can make it to the top.
https://sonox.io/vote
https://xiphos.exchange/vote
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think I used to see a coin similar to this one, is not there such a coin? Someone else met? Write.
Activity: 44
Things are not clear ...
Airdrop is running or it will start after 25th august??? and also so complication just becoz things are not in one place.. one has to find things individually... as one of thing is mentioned about airdrop in telegram channel that we have to retweet too...
It's running. Next airdrop is on 25th as stated in title. Also there is ONE place where you can find all steps. Join official Discord and go to #rules room, there are all rules you need. But I can tell you right now, your bitcointalk account is newbie, so you can't join it.

P.S. @vectisitch you fast Cheesy. I'm not sure if person holds coins, like invest in it, is bitcointalk registration matters.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Things are not clear ...
Airdrop is running or it will start after 25th august??? and also so complication just becoz things are not in one place.. one has to find things individually... as one of thing is mentioned about airdrop in telegram channel that we have to retweet too...

everything you need is in discord. we have completed 11 weeks of airdrops. the 25th aug drop is our 12th week
Activity: 4
Things are not clear ...
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
Lost in transaction...
All the recent news are very comforting for the future of PRiVCY ! Well done team, keep up the good work !
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I hope the coin gets listed on more exchanges over time, hopefully the bigger ones. I think the team will be able to do that eventually, some exchanges have listing costs so maybe that can be done from a development fund or a crowdfund of some sort
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
It seems that PRiVCY is doing a new approach ambitiously.
The community is also active and can be likable very much.
I am looking forward to the future development.
Activity: 48
Even with the existing hodling reward, there would always be people who will dump. It's a risk they took as the price could rise which can most certainly happen.
yes but one thing is that, the holder will be very happy at the end when their will not be dumpers again.  With time,  the price will rise then.

Dumpers are always present, no matter how strict the rules may be.
It's better to Hodl and get rewarded than to dump at such a cheap price. In time, with the release of the white paper and listing on bigger exchanges, the price will rise and with that the dumpers are going to regret.
 That's true, in fact, some big holders might turn to dumpers since they are satisfied with the price of the available coin to sell. But one thing is that holders will gain more on a long term.

Everyone plans to sell at some point unless crypto becomes 100% mainstream in the next 2 years, people will begin to take profits at different whether its $1 or $100
Agree. Most of people here to make money, not to collect a huge collection of different coins, everybody has in mind his sell price. But I believe people have huge hopes for ETF approval, tomorrows and coming September the 30th.
Activity: 190
Even with the existing hodling reward, there would always be people who will dump. It's a risk they took as the price could rise which can most certainly happen.
yes but one thing is that, the holder will be very happy at the end when their will not be dumpers again.  With time,  the price will rise then.

It's better to Hodl and get rewarded than to dump at such a cheap price. In time, with the release of the white paper and listing on bigger exchanges, the price will rise and with that the dumpers are going to regret.
 That's true, in fact, some big holders might turn to dumpers since they are satisfied with the price of the available coin to sell. But one thing is that holders will gain more on a long term.

Everyone plans to sell at some point unless crypto becomes 100% mainstream in the next 2 years, people will begin to take profits at different whether its $1 or $100
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Hello there! We are pleased to announce Privcy is now available as a mining option, with autoexchange at http://strapool.biz which is probably my favorite of the yiimp based autoexchange pools out there. They have some very fair pool operators, who are always available on their own Discord channel to sort out inevitable problems autoexchange pools sometimes have. Just another way you can get your Privcy!
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
I would like to know a little bit more about the devs. Somebody knows when they come from and who they are. Do they plan to tell the community in the future about themselves? I read somewhere that some of them come from the Philipinnes and that some of them are previous Deeponion team members. is it true?
Philipinnes , no Smiley I don't know are they all from same country, but I guess no. Honestly, I think if they create good coin mixing system, I wish them to stay anonymous, because as we all know, you can't be free in this world if you fighting for anonymity rights.

I agree on the desire of the devs to stay Anonymous, after all also Satoshi Nakamoto is anoymous, but of course I'd be curious all the same to know at least which part of the world they are from. Just as a curiosity.
Privcy - Manager from Northern Europe. That's why my English sucks Wink I guess some just want to know are we from Philipines, then the answer is no. I can't say for my friends where are they from, but no Russia, China, Africa, India.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
I would like to know a little bit more about the devs. Somebody knows when they come from and who they are. Do they plan to tell the community in the future about themselves? I read somewhere that some of them come from the Philipinnes and that some of them are previous Deeponion team members. is it true?
Philipinnes , no Smiley I don't know are they all from same country, but I guess no. Honestly, I think if they create good coin mixing system, I wish them to stay anonymous, because as we all know, you can't be free in this world if you fighting for anonymity rights.

I agree on the desire of the devs to stay Anonymous, after all also Satoshi Nakamoto is anoymous, but of course I'd be curious all the same to know at least which part of the world they are from. Just as a curiosity.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 49

i can tell you we will have a great coin mixing feature which is being worked on right now. and the whitepaper is out very very soon. that will tell you much more
Tell us more. Make us wet Cheesy My main target here is mixing service and I hope it will be better then already existing, which is traceable. I used Monero, but after people realized it's traceable I don't want to get to same river second time, so Monero is dead to me.

well i don't know all the details but i do know they are making something different from whats out there now
Interesting. At least we know they doing something different = something right.
Please vote!
https://sonox.io/vote
https://xiphos.exchange/vote
I need to wait for 24 minutes to be able to vote here again Wink
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

i can tell you we will have a great coin mixing feature which is being worked on right now. and the whitepaper is out very very soon. that will tell you much more
Tell us more. Make us wet Cheesy My main target here is mixing service and I hope it will be better then already existing, which is traceable. I used Monero, but after people realized it's traceable I don't want to get to same river second time, so Monero is dead to me.

well i don't know all the details but i do know they are making something different from whats out there now
Activity: 46

Jump to: