Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 126. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
In my opinion, Mod must have policy to make sure the price not down anymore. Day by day when amount of PRIV distributed, the price will have down step, 4 weeks ago, PRIV still have price 1000sts but now it just have 400-480 sts, and maybe with a lot of PRIV distributed from AD11 to A20, the price may be dump more than now. I think with people bought their PRIV, they can't join Airdrop anymore, because they are dumper, not a real holder

People can do what they prefer to do. If they want to dump, let them dump. They won't obtain any holding bonus and they'll regret this moment.
When PRiV will be at 1$, they will cry thinking they sold it at 0,03$. Wink

As much as possible, BUY PRiV then HODL PRiV while STAKING PRiV. That is also my own point of view that I need to save my PRiV to be a PRiVCY Hodler while gaining extra bonus as my earnings. I know very well PRiV will rise up more than $1.00. So early dumpers will be losers enough to make PRiV selling it at low price and they are all incompetent and unable to succeed. But its their own opinion, we cannot stop them instead to save PRiV for getting more of it in the future.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Good evening everyone!

Well the voting links are in the post about mine. Please vote! Everyone keeps asking for other exchanges and wants to see priv moon, well this is one way to make it happen.

Also there are a few days left before Reg closes. If you're using the web wallet for the airdrop DON'T! please use the QT wallet.

Check your balance with the explorer to make sure everything is right! Check to make sure if you're new that you sent the .001 transaction to the right address.

Keep being active on discord and here, don't post one liners or anything that is low quality it just won't be accepted. So post a few times throughout the week and not all in one day. Again it will be counted as spam and you may miss this week.

Retweet everything from the privcy twitter account this week.

I think that's it, be sure to check all the rules on discord to be sure you have done everything and more!

thanks for the remainder mate, hope our all guys doing this and follow the rules carefully.
I also want go moon with Priv so I think we need some great exchang.
Activity: 215
PRiVCY has now been added as an official sponsor for the Decibel Metal & Beer Fest: Los Angeles! https://www.decibelmagazine.com/events/decibel-metal-beer-fest-los-angeles/

This is amazing for PRiVCY to have our logo on such a mass produced banner to go along with the festival. I would LOVE if it says PRiVCY.io on it, so that way people can see the logo and get more info on their own if they please. Just seeing the PRIVCY logo may confuse some as to what it is but for those who know crypto and have heard the name this is huge!

Such a great partnership we have with Testament and a unique one at that for cryptocurrencies.  I've seen many cryptos different marketing techniques and this has to be a first for me and an awesome way to gain exposure.
Now that is a hell of a line up, nice work Testament and PRiVCY coin, hope the show is a complete blast. Loooking to see more about it and hope no one dies in the mosh pit
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening everyone!

Well the voting links are in the post about mine. Please vote! Everyone keeps asking for other exchanges and wants to see priv moon, well this is one way to make it happen.

Also there are a few days left before Reg closes. If you're using the web wallet for the airdrop DON'T! please use the QT wallet.

Check your balance with the explorer to make sure everything is right! Check to make sure if you're new that you sent the .001 transaction to the right address.

Keep being active on discord and here, don't post one liners or anything that is low quality it just won't be accepted. So post a few times throughout the week and not all in one day. Again it will be counted as spam and you may miss this week.

Retweet everything from the privcy twitter account this week.

I think that's it, be sure to check all the rules on discord to be sure you have done everything and more!

Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hey guys remember to help your own investment by voting for PRiVCY on the following exchanges:
SonoX exchange - https://sonox.io/
Aiodex exchange - https://aiodex.com/vote
Xiphos exchange - https://xiphos.exchange/vote

You only have to register once with Aiodex and Xiphos exchanges
Remember to vote every 24 hours!!  Thank you to all community members who have been voting!
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
PRiVCY has now been added as an official sponsor for the Decibel Metal & Beer Fest: Los Angeles! https://www.decibelmagazine.com/events/decibel-metal-beer-fest-los-angeles/

This is amazing for PRiVCY to have our logo on such a mass produced banner to go along with the festival. I would LOVE if it says PRiVCY.io on it, so that way people can see the logo and get more info on their own if they please. Just seeing the PRIVCY logo may confuse some as to what it is but for those who know crypto and have heard the name this is huge!

Such a great partnership we have with Testament and a unique one at that for cryptocurrencies.  I've seen many cryptos different marketing techniques and this has to be a first for me and an awesome way to gain exposure.
Activity: 76
Great time to buy Privcy. Price is way down. Very easy to get involved, and enjoy the last 9 airdrops. I stake through the desktop wallet as well, and have enjoyed some pretty nice staking rewards. Would highly recommend privcy coin.
I agree. It's a great time to get to at least 5k club or higher  if you plan in getting the most from the airdrops. Staking is consistent too. This is the only coin I where haven't experienced any orphans.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Great time to buy Privcy. Price is way down. Very easy to get involved, and enjoy the last 9 airdrops. I stake through the desktop wallet as well, and have enjoyed some pretty nice staking rewards. Would highly recommend privcy coin.

I've been happily buying PRiV last few days at these low prices as I'm very confident it'll turn out to be a wise investment Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
Although we are among first 15 candidates, I really cannot understand why community does not take notice of this voting campaigns too much. We have at least active 1500 community members here, at discord etc. Total community members r more than 5 k. But our votes increases 300 each day. We could be number one if community cares such activity more.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
I'd like to get some information for in the near future! So, how many coins are currently being distributed to each airdrop? Do I need to participate in discord or some other chat? Only signature campaign is being carried out the coins distributions? This coin reminds me of DeepOnion in style, but every kind of privacy is welcome! I hope PRiVCY is successful!

Hey there, join our discord and read the #rules channel for more clarification on this, yes you need to be active in the discord, also coin distribution depends on how much coins you already own (we have a multiplier, it's best to read the discord on this), and depends how much people get the drop, as it's divided,
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
I'd like to get some information for in the near future! So, how many coins are currently being distributed to each airdrop? Do I need to participate in discord or some other chat? Only signature campaign is being carried out the coins distributions? This coin reminds me of DeepOnion in style, but every kind of privacy is welcome! I hope PRiVCY is successful!
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Good evening everybody, remember to get registered for the remaining airdrops. Also, retweet the official PRiVCY tweets, be active, and follow the rules. All of these tasks take very little effort for the airdrop reward. For any questions you might have, ask in the #support-center on PRiVCY discord. Again, web wallets are not recommended for airdrop participation. Be safe and use a qt wallet.
Activity: 84
Why are people so particular about where the Devs come from? These airdrops are have been free so far and nobody is asking for anything from anyone. Just do the basic tasks, get your coins and wait for further development news. When the white paper comes out, I believe there will be answers to the questions flying around. Patience is the name of the game.

Cheers

I think its a fair question.  Transparency should be embraced by any respectable project that wants to cultivate long-term supporters. 
Activity: 630
Another great day everyone! Another week is near, Don't forget to do all of our requirements to avoid getting skipped status  Wink Have a good day and see you around everyone!
How are you guys doing? I'd like to remind everyone that Sonox voting ends in 5 days and we're getting close to falling out of top 15 (which means listing) so please put in your best effort in the next few days and help the project. You can vote once each day at sonox.io . I realize that PRIV price is terrible at the moment and the momentum isn't really there but adding any new exchange will only help the price go up. There are a couple more exchanges where you could cast your vote for PRiVCY, check the details on discord. Cheers!
Activity: 296
Hi guys,

I caught onto this late, but hopefully I'm in now! Great coin and a very generous airdrop. Cool community

Your not too late Cheesy , still within the first thousands to notice this gemlm.
it is never too late to catch our train Wink
Hi guys,

I caught onto this late, but hopefully I'm in now! Great coin and a very generous airdrop. Cool community

Your not too late Cheesy , still within the first thousands to notice this gemlm.
Why are people so particular about where the Devs come from? These airdrops are have been free so far and nobody is asking for anything from anyone. Just do the basic tasks, get your coins and wait for further development news. When the white paper comes out, I believe there will be answers to the questions flying around. Patience is the name of the game.

Cheers

There have been questions about the mysterious developers but when the web wallet was released it kind of proved that there are real developers in this project. Distribution of coins will help to build the community and this is just as important as a whitepaper

What do you mean by distribution of coins?

Like giving away coins? In this case it would be distribution via airdrop
Activity: 91

Cheers

There have been questions about the mysterious developers but when the web wallet was released it kind of proved that there are real developers in this project. Distribution of coins will help to build the community and this is just as important as a whitepaper

What do you mean by distribution of coins?
Jump to: