Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 130. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Even with the existing hodling reward, there would always be people who will dump. It's a risk they took as the price could rise which can most certainly happen.
Activity: 91
In my opinion, Mod must have policy to make sure the price not down anymore. Day by day when amount of PRIV distributed, the price will have down step, 4 weeks ago, PRIV still have price 1000sts but now it just have 400-480 sts, and maybe with a lot of PRIV distributed from AD11 to A20, the price may be dump more than now. I think with people bought their PRIV, they can't join Airdrop anymore, because they are dumper, not a real holder

How would you keep people from selling what is rightfully theirs?  We have unfortunately no influence on people that are willing to sell.

We can, of course, try our best to appeal to them by giving incentives, but it's not in our hand....

You are absolutely right, you can not determine what anyone does with his or her PRIVCY. You can only create incentives that will encourage airdrop beneficiaries to want to hold on to what they've got. Good news regarding further developments will cause rise in value and price.

Cheers
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
In my opinion, Mod must have policy to make sure the price not down anymore. Day by day when amount of PRIV distributed, the price will have down step, 4 weeks ago, PRIV still have price 1000sts but now it just have 400-480 sts, and maybe with a lot of PRIV distributed from AD11 to A20, the price may be dump more than now. I think with people bought their PRIV, they can't join Airdrop anymore, because they are dumper, not a real holder

How would you keep people from selling what is rightfully theirs?  We have unfortunately no influence on people that are willing to sell.

We can, of course, try our best to appeal to them by giving incentives, but it's not in our hand....
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Dear Community,

I find it tough to know that beneficiaries of the Airdrops would not go out of their way to do simple daily tasks such as spending less than two minutes to vote for our dear PRIVCY to qualify for listing. We have enough people in the community to keep us consistently in the top 5 on www.sonox.io . All we need do is vote daily. I really wish we would view this project with a long-term perspective. There is so much potential therein.

I implore us all to do our best and give this project all the support it requires. The transparency and generosity of the devs is second to none. This is my little submission for now.

Peace.
Love the honest evaluation. Hope to see good will from the airdrop beneficiaries.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening,

I love the enthusiasm set out by the community to vote, as you know the more exposure the better it is for everyone! You fine folks keep spreading the word and come alt season we will all be rewarded. It's funny how some people get nervous by the price of the coin. Right now most things are in the red so this is nothing different. Plus when people sell now their rewards are so much smaller during the next AD's so there is less dumping. That's all I really have to say as you wonderful people have said everything else that needed to be said!

Have a great day/night!
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
Everything looks great so far we need to keep voting on the exchanges to get us noticed more and help increase the value!
Activity: 109
I think the celebrity partner team is a wonderful attempt. TESTAMENT had heard of it but I did not know the details. The members suffered from intractable diseases and the survival was endangered but it seems that they continued to recover with numerous support. A partnership with such a team with such a wonderful career would be very useful for improving PRiVCY's profile. Wink
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

I think the current Airdrop rules are perfectly adequate and fair in so far as they discourage dumpers and reward holders, at the end of the day if people choose to dump that's up to them and their decision.

I'm pretty sure that once the whitepaper is released and as we approach the final Airdrops the price will slowly rise again, I'm not overly concerned with the current price but I am stocking up Smiley
Activity: 97
Positively vote on the exchanges pin on #general. Hoping to break through, increase the amount of PRVC hold enough to get the AD later. That is my opinion.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
do not like at all all of you dumpers  Angry
the value of PRiV should be over 1k sats, but you are still dumping a lot....

why is so difficult to HODL?
I’m not a big fan of people dumping PRiVCY either, but as this community and the project keeps growing, the value will increase.  Most of these dumpers will have to buy at a higher price later on if they want to own their PRiVCY.  This is an excellent time to buy from these dumpers,as the price is cheap.

As a reminder to all.  As usual, follow all the rules found in PRiVCY discord server along with the mandatory retweets and filling out the registration form. If you have any questions, you can ask them in #support on discord. If you are new here and are interested in getting free PRiV Coins, start by joining our discord and looking in #rules and #announcement sections.
Activity: 46
Activity: 60
Three mandatory tweets added in #rules on discord, more tweets will be added during the week. Don't forget guys, there's always someone complaining about not seeing anything about mandatory tweets and the info is always there. Also this week you must apply on https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

I missed a mandatory tweet once, but did not complain. It was just easy to over look in the rule section in Discord, since most rules stay the same and one jumps over what seems like the same rules from previous week.
Activity: 84
Three mandatory tweets added in #rules on discord, more tweets will be added during the week. Don't forget guys, there's always someone complaining about not seeing anything about mandatory tweets and the info is always there. Also this week you must apply on https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Registration form have updated today! You can check your registration data https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZlkJxPBFSgtyEdyQ5M-W7bgxJicu2u8IK3GRiszRRNA/edit#gid=0
The first 200 will receive 2 privcy
Is it for new people which wish to join project or members need to refresh their data?

Registration form is for all members of the coin. And it is matadory update for 12 AD.
Everyone who wants to receive the airdrop MUST register. Other rules and requirements for the next airdrop are on our discord channel https://discord.gg/9wdtmf cheers! Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Registration form have updated today! You can check your registration data https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZlkJxPBFSgtyEdyQ5M-W7bgxJicu2u8IK3GRiszRRNA/edit#gid=0
The first 200 will receive 2 privcy
Is it for new people which wish to join project or members need to refresh their data?

Registration form is for all members of the coin. And it is matadory update for 12 AD.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
It's not easy to keep our spirits high during these tough times, especially when we see the prices drop. Just remember that there is great marketing ahead with a world famous rock band!

There will be better times. The only question then will be: are you holding the winners?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
It's not easy to keep our spirits high during these tough times, especially when we see the prices drop. Just remember that there is great marketing ahead with a world famous rock band!
Activity: 91
Dear Community,

I find it tough to know that beneficiaries of the Airdrops would not go out of their way to do simple daily tasks such as spending less than two minutes to vote for our dear PRIVCY to qualify for listing. We have enough people in the community to keep us consistently in the top 5 on www.sonox.io . All we need do is vote daily. I really wish we would view this project with a long-term perspective. There is so much potential therein.

I implore us all to do our best and give this project all the support it requires. The transparency and generosity of the devs is second to none. This is my little submission for now.

Peace.

Nice message, I really hope every member will follow your imploration.
Our project is getting stronger, day by day.

Well, we will keep imploring everyone and realistically hope that most community members will understand and do the needful before the train leaves the station.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Dear Community,

Peace.

Nice message, I really hope every member will follow your imploration.
Our project is getting stronger, day by day.
Activity: 48
Dear Community,

Peace.
I try to vote daily, but seems like not everyone who receives airdrops are willing to help this project. I just wish we could see who is voting and who is not and allow them to receive coins accordingly. I understand you can't vote everyday, but at least some days will make us in top 5.
Jump to: