Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 133. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
The price drop is expected since there would always be people who will dump what they got during the airdrop. It might go up as the week progresses.
exactly bro, we can not prevent other people from doing that.

Unfortunately we Hodlers cannot prevent people from dumping Privcy for such a cheap price.
I'm pretty sure that they will regret it someday.

ofc they will  Wink
Who is dumping now don't understand how the price can increase in few weeks.
Who is dumping now don't believe in this project so... let them dump, no problems at all.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Please register for AD12-20 Airdrop mandatory requirement kindly click this link:

A little reminder for our AD12-20 Airdrop mandatory requirement. https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Hey all. Anyone here to explain to me why there is a so big price difference between Crex and Bitebtc? I don't understand why. It's almost 2 times more expensive on Bitebtc. Is there a reason to that or is it normal? Thanks guys.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Airdrop distribution after 11 weeks, with 55% being distributed so far

Awesome keep them coming Benezim I love these images. Definitely shows a very clear fair distribution of the coin! Soon though some of those "already bigger" circles are going to be quite big in comparison to the rest with the raised Investors Club Multipliers! Personally getting close to 25k here, cannot wait to hit that level.  Need to buy just a bit more PRIV Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
lot of dumpers here, why are you doing this?  Huh
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 12 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 24 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 25 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Retweet ALL official PRiVCY tweets from August 19th till August 23th

* For AD12-AD20 register here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD12 - HODL rules and multipliers, read the #rules for info!

* DON'T USE THE WEBWALLET FOR THE AIRDROPS

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt!

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 12 ===
thanks to priVcy team for AD11. We are looking forward to AD12.

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
The price drop is expected since there would always be people who will dump what they got during the airdrop. It might go up as the week progresses.

Unfortunately we Hodlers cannot prevent people from dumping Privcy for such a cheap price.
I'm pretty sure that they will regret it someday.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
There is a voting on Twitter that ends in 4 days. Does it means that PRiVCY is going to be listed on new exchange soon ?

Voted! Both Bittrex and Kucoin would be a great development for this coin. There other two are just s*hit...

I also prefer Bittrex or Kucoin, but I've used HitBTC sometimes and it's not such bad; if their listing fee is lower I wouldn't consider it a bad place to be listed. It's not like TradeOgre or Cryptopia, to name a few exchanges that have usually given problems Smiley

I'm prefer Kucoin, how I know Bittrex need big volumes for listing and didn't like coins that have big pre-mine. HitBTC good one, but their withdrawal fee on altcoins so big.

I prefer, Kucoin and HitBTC from voting in Twitter. But there are lots of exchangers we can list $PRIVCY like (Latoken, Bitmart and Mercatox) Cheesy
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

How can I check my details that I entered when registering. Is there a link to the resource where it can be clarified? I have doubts that I did everything right.
Yes I have same question. How I can check I did everything right. Don't want to be skipped for something I did wrong? Will it be known on discord or marked as completed or something?

Hello, this was posted in our Discord Channel. Smiley You can check your Discord name if you registered correctly then you're fine.
"So far 503 members have correctly registered for AD12-AD20, 25 members have entered wrong BCT ID and 1 member entered wrong Discord ID.
If you have not registered yet please make sure you do by going to this link: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/

To see the list of registered users follow this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZlkJxPBFSgtyEdyQ5M-W7bgxJicu2u8IK3GRiszRRNA/edit?usp=sharing"

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening.

Glad that people are signing up through the sheet provided as this is now mandatory for AD12 - 20. It will help the team check everyone for the upcoming airdrops. Please also retweet everything from the week and make sure you don't comment.

Please tell your friends! I would really like to see more people earn this AD. It really isn't that hard and the best part is the community is huge and willing to help! The more people with Privcy the more it's out there. It's no fun having the same 1000 or so people earn it every week.

Also please please vote for us. This helps you along with the rest of the community, the more exposure the better.

Keep on being an awesome community. It really makes my night coming home after a long day and seeing you all chatting away in Discord. Many of you I've made friends with, this is by far the coolest part about being in a community.

I hope you all have a great day/night and I will see you tomorrow!
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
I love this project and your whole team. It has a great atmosphere and the price started to grow.

I like the project PRIVCY. Tell me please in which social networks you can find your chat rooms?

What i need to do for airdrop?

Oh, 12 airdrop. Sounds nice, Thanks. i'll check it.

You can change your signature if you want and Join our airdrop today. Smiley  Wink

Register here in our website: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ and here in our Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/FqpHfH

PS. There are important channels you need to check/visit #announcements, #rules, and #Bot-Command.
Don't forget to check the pinned messages.

And also don't forget to vote $PRIVCY in these following exchangers:

There's a giveaway for vote in xiphos.exchange! Don't miss it also. Smiley

Activity: 241
Merit: 6
There is still more then half the total airdrop amount to be dropped in the next 9 weeks! It's not too late to get a share of the remaining airdrops. We have some big things in the works, and we hope you drop by the Discord server often to share in the good news, and be part of  the conversation. We also have daily contests and giveaways, so there's lots of different ways to get your first Privcy, and have fun at the same time!
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Activity: 84
I would just like to thank admin for my promotion to MOD, thank you!  Cool

Remember, this week is 550,000 PRIV distributed, which is still a lot, make sure you follow all the rules and retweet all official PRIV tweets!  Wink

Oh, and I'm coming for you multi's  Wink
Congrats!  Well derserved.  Thank you for the reminder about the retweeting ALL PRIV tweets this week.
Activity: 84
Anyone knows what's going on with price? It hasn't been so bloody with all other alts in the last few days and PRiVCY went even below 500 sat. Damn. Hope it recovers, I guess it was kind of expected there will be a sell off after ad10/ad11.
Activity: 134
Falling down a few places on sonox, we're 14th now and have been steadily 11th/12th the last time I had a look. Get serious guys, with current prices we need at least some positive news or people will quit Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
TO any one reregistering threw the new page.  Something I did wrong might help someone else avoid the same mistake. When it asked for my BCT username I entered my username . but it really wanted my number the same as when we all first registered for the air drops.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Big drop of the price today, not a very good sign just days before the second huge airdrop. Hopefully just one guy dumping, but not a lot of buying support alas.
we bounced straight back to where we were

It probably was just one quitter who has dumped his whole stake after the biggest AD - nothing to really worry about.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Big drop of the price today, not a very good sign just days before the second huge airdrop. Hopefully just one guy dumping, but not a lot of buying support alas.
we bounced straight back to where we were
Jump to: