Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 134. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Big drop of the price today, not a very good sign just days before the second huge airdrop. Hopefully just one guy dumping, but not a lot of buying support alas.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
this is one of the real serious projects out right now, hope rest developers can emulate this super team
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There are 500 people confirmed on the spreadsheet right now, how long will it take for us to appear on the spreadsheet after filling in the details on the website to register for the next airdrop? I assume it is all done manually?
The process is simple and the dev ate doing a great work just make sure you supplies the right data. Your twitter URL not your username and bitcoin talk id not username or URL. If you do the correct thing then you need not worry
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
his is a brilliant airdrop, so happy to be a piece of it. When others perceive how upbeat we are i'm certain this network will become greater and greater. make the most of your AD!
Activity: 149
There are 500 people confirmed on the spreadsheet right now, how long will it take for us to appear on the spreadsheet after filling in the details on the website to register for the next airdrop? I assume it is all done manually?
just apply carefully.. the sheet will be updated again .. don't worry.. if you register than its fine..
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I am also happy with this improvement of PRIVCY Gaming Ragnarock. Hope this brings more shinning rays to the community. Concerning the votes, we just all have to stand against such absurdity.
As we are now heading to AD12, all rules must also be strictly adhered to. But I hope there is no problem with my distributed Airdrop on Spreadsheet that has not yet synchronized to my wallets. Thanks Dev for this opportunity, Good luck.
Activity: 101
Activity: 296
I would just like to thank admin for my promotion to MOD, thank you!  Cool

Remember, this week is 550,000 PRIV distributed, which is still a lot, make sure you follow all the rules and retweet all official PRIV tweets!  Wink

Oh, and I'm coming for you multi's  Wink

Nice to see so many multis get caught each week. Well done with your promotion.

Airdrop will now start to get interesting I think...
we have a special division for catching multies and they don't stand a chance Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Airdrop distribution after 11 weeks, with 55% being distributed so far

Activity: 52

Remember, this week is 550,000 PRIV distributed, which is still a lot, make sure you follow all the rules and retweet all official PRIV tweets!  Wink

Nice to see so many multis get caught each week. Well done with your promotion.

Airdrop will now start to get interesting I think...
Activity: 46
Have you noticed our votes been removed on https://xiphos.exchange/vote? We there in 2nd place with 70 votes and now we have only 2 votes. We need to investigate it, wtf...

Xiphos did us dirty!!! We are currently in the process of contacting them via different aveneues. They have removed 99% if not 100% of our votes and we were back at 2 now when I first just checked.

Here is an image from 2-3 days ago:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452152692811497472/481145408991789076/unknown.png

Hopefully they will straighten this out. They state a FAIR vote listing process... yet removed all our votes for no reason. It "" MAY "" have been possible 1-2 votes were from someone who registered more than one account, but IMPOSSIBLE that more than that could be fake. Definitely not a fair voting procedure at all if they dont have any legtimate response or restore the votes.
OMG, yes, it doesn't look fair at all. 2nd place, so hardly voted on have been removed? OFC we can get back in the game, but where is warranty they will not remove us second time. Imagine if it happens to other coins too, then they will get scam alert and will be doomed just in the beginning of the game.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Activity: 215
Have you noticed our votes been removed on https://xiphos.exchange/vote? We there in 2nd place with 70 votes and now we have only 2 votes. We need to investigate it, wtf...

Xiphos did us dirty!!! We are currently in the process of contacting them via different aveneues. They have removed 99% if not 100% of our votes and we started at 2 now when I just checked.

Hopefully they will straighten this out. They state a FAIR vote listing process... yet removed all our votes for no reason. It "" MAY "" have been possible 1-2 votes were from someone who registered more than one account, but IMPOSSIBLE that more than that could be fake. Definitely not a fair voting procedure at all if they dont have any legtimate response or restore the votes.
Yeah the quoting system for this xiphos exchange is really off and biased it feels, hope it can be sorted out too.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Xiphos did us dirty!!! We are currently in the process of contacting them via different aveneues. They have removed 99% if not 100% of our votes and we were back at 2 now when I first just checked.

Activity: 45
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
As part of the privacy coin project is such an honor and privilege being involve in all amazing giveaways which are given some prizes with PRiV really feeling blessed with PRiVCY Coin. This may be a way boosting all the members in the community to engage as participants in all task given for any kinds of giveaways. I have many reasons that I am excitedly turn on any challenges is to win PRiV to HODL them and let it stake forever. So keep it up always on something that surprises us as the certified PRiVCY members. So far I am so thankful of this successful 11 airdrops and will be expecting 9 more airdrops could bring much excitement to all PRiVCY Users in the Community. Hurry if anyone still wanting to participate this free 9 more airdrops kindly click this link below then look onthe left side #rules and read from the top.

https://discord.gg/tmSpnu

A Million Thanks to all very supportive DEVS for doing all your best for the improvement and development of this project. Good luck and More Power to PRiVCY PRiV Coin!

Everyone in the staff team is working really hard. It's really nice to see messages like this.
I hope every member can understand how can be difficult sometimes manage a community like this.
We're growing day by day Smiley
Activity: 180
As part of the privacy coin project is such an honor and privilege being involve in all amazing giveaways which are given some prizes with PRiV really feeling blessed with PRiVCY Coin. This may be a way boosting all the members in the community to engage as participants in all task given for any kinds of giveaways. I have many reasons that I am excitedly turn on any challenges is to win PRiV to HODL them and let it stake forever. So keep it up always on something that surprises us as the certified PRiVCY members. So far I am so thankful of this successful 11 airdrops and will be expecting 9 more airdrops could bring much excitement to all PRiVCY Users in the Community. Hurry if anyone still wanting to participate this free 9 more airdrops kindly click this link below then look onthe left side #rules and read from the top.

https://discord.gg/tmSpnu

A Million Thanks to all very supportive DEVS for doing all your best for the improvement and development of this project. Good luck and More Power to PRiVCY PRiV Coin!
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith. Great project and idea, I sincerely wish you good luck and success !!
That`s great and impressive what you say in this project hopefully after it gets airdrop up.
Activity: 50
remember guys, dont forget to vote for PRiVCY on sonox https://sonox.io/vote
And we are 14th now. I'm angry with the participants. They are here just to collect free coins. DEV team please cut off dumpers and new members. There is no reason feed broken hand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
This good project is very high quality and hopefully good, successful because of the great potential to be supported.
Jump to: