Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 135. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRiVCY Coin launch Ragnarok Online private server

PRiVCY Coin, Never fails to amaze its community. With its growing userbase they are also opening new doors for different community. This time they launch a ragnarok online private server...READ MORE

Activity: 226
Merit: 1
I also think that Kucoin will be the best exchange from all presented at the moment. There it is convenient to trade and there is no such negative as on Hitbtc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Oh, 12 airdrop. Sounds nice, Thanks. i'll check it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
There is a voting on Twitter that ends in 4 days. Does it means that PRiVCY is going to be listed on new exchange soon ?

Voted! Both Bittrex and Kucoin would be a great development for this coin. There other two are just s*hit...

I also prefer Bittrex or Kucoin, but I've used HitBTC sometimes and it's not such bad; if their listing fee is lower I wouldn't consider it a bad place to be listed. It's not like TradeOgre or Cryptopia, to name a few exchanges that have usually given problems Smiley

I'm prefer Kucoin, how I know Bittrex need big volumes for listing and didn't like coins that have big pre-mine. HitBTC good one, but their withdrawal fee on altcoins so big.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 12 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 24 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 25 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Retweet ALL official PRiVCY tweets from August 19th till August 23th

* For AD12-AD20 register here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD12 - HODL rules and multipliers, read the #rules for info!

* DON'T USE THE WEBWALLET FOR THE AIRDROPS

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt!

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 12 ===

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
There is a voting on Twitter that ends in 4 days. Does it means that PRiVCY is going to be listed on new exchange soon ?

Voted! Both Bittrex and Kucoin would be a great development for this coin. There other two are just s*hit...
Bittrex in my opinion is better than Kucoin I don't know why everyone likes that exchange I've never used Kucoin cos I don't feel safe with them they're not straight forward unlike Bittrex who I've been in the game for a very long time with good reputation and a good support team I for one think kucoin is not much better than crex24 in fact if you ask me I would pick crex24 over kucoin anyday, the only advantage kucoin have over crex24 is that it's listed on CmC that's all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

I also prefer Bittrex or Kucoin, but I've used HitBTC sometimes and it's not such bad; if their listing fee is lower I wouldn't consider it a bad place to be listed. It's not like TradeOgre or Cryptopia, to name a few exchanges that have usually given problems Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 1
I believe in the project
Just hoping I will not have to hear the scam from the project until the end
Yeah! Mee too!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Another Airdrop week is just started! Welcome aboard to any new member Smiley
Do not forget to join our Discord and follow EVERY rule to join our next airdrops!
Activity: 64
Testament and privcy, there is no other word to describe it than LEGENDARY....

I agree with you! Absolutely!
This partnership will help a lot PRiVCY and its price during the upcoming months!
I'm also pretty sure this partnership will give to all the cryptocurrency's world a lot of exposure Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
good day guys. remember to do your registration for AD12 to AD20. that is the new rule.

Unlucky that i missed my first airdrop last saturday cause of holidays Sad

Registration done, hopefully i will participate in the last airdrops Smiley
Activity: 132
good day guys. remember to do your registration for AD12 to AD20. that is the new rule.
Activity: 163
Oh now is Q3 and whitepaper will be released soon! Can't wait to see what will Privcy can do in next time! Airdrop run smoothy and fair to members. I missed 2 AD but this is my mistake. If you don't read rule and announcement carefully, you will miss it! Don't blame to team or Project!
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Testament and privcy, there is no other word to describe it than LEGENDARY....
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

they may be planning for a paid listing for a exchange and want to take feedback from community members decide which one they want to be added next i voted for kucoin

U have voted for kucoin as well. I wonder if team has got enough money to get listed on several exchanges from voting list, and not in one.
Activity: 174

they may be planning for a paid listing for a exchange and want to take feedback from community members decide which one they want to be added next i voted for kucoin
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
I believe in the project
Just hoping I will not have to hear the scam from the project until the end

Hi there buddy!  Glad to hear you believe in this project.  I have to say that you have nothing to worry about then, because you’re not going to hear any scam from this project.
Hope everybody remembers to fill out the registration form that’s mandatory for airdrops 12-20.  Also, help us get listed on SonoX exchange by voting once a day, everyday. And as always, follow all the rules and stay active.
Activity: 95
PRiVCY aims to become a leading anonymous, personal & safe coin development. there are several advantages of this platform, one of which is Effective Cost Transaction compared to traditional banking systems, the PRiVCY payment process offers transaction costs close to zero
Jump to: