Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 138. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Aidrop received Smiley Thanks a lot admins Smiley
Another great week has passed, only 9 AD remaining, this is a great news for everyone.
I'm sure PRiVCY will have a great future!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
@everyone DEVS are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it they require us to input the same registration information as we did here on discord, to our site

https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/  

They will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and our AD PRiVCY wallet address

Please note this is a mandatory step in order to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

First 200 People registering will receive 3 PRiV

Any questions just ask the ADMIN

Excellent, thanks for the information. I already registered.

Anyone can enter in a short time. It is better for everyone to register promptly.
Thanks for this info but I did not received 3 Privcy meaning I was not chasing the first 200 people registering.
Activity: 29
What i need to do for airdrop?
first, you have to join the discord group.Then register your details, then be active on Discord chat and here. You can see all details on the first page of this post. In addition, you need to register your details online now.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Even though, I join from AD10 but its looking exciting from AD11. I love this project.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Users who held less than 90% of airdropped balance received these amounts based on their balances:

5000+    451.3993379
3000-4999    361.1194704
1000-2999    270.8396028
100-999    180.5597352
0-99    90.27986759

Users that HODL more than 90% of airdropped balance received these:

100000-249999    3159.795366
50000-99999    2256.99669
25000-49999    1579.897683
10000-24999    1354.198014
5000-9999    993.0785435    
3000-4999    812.5188083
1000-2999    631.9590731
100-999    451.3993379
0-99    361.1194704

MAJOR difference from the HODLer and non-holder sides no matter how many coins you have! HODLing your PRiV pays for itself.

We had 67 Airdrop Users this week who had 5k coins or above prior to Airdrop 11. Lets see how much higher that number goes next week... I love seeing more and more users hit higher investors club amounts by the day!
Activity: 214
Its nice ti he from AD11, was so excited. I will try to get more from the market in order to be part of 5K holders. Its really going to be big one for me.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I still miss this last airdrop, this is real project lots of assignment you need to complete before you can eligible for airdrop.

The rules really aren't that difficult to abide by, it literally only means spending as little as 10 minutes a day in the discord channel, re-tweeting everything and being active here at BCT.

I personally don't think it's much to ask for in order to be eligible for the weekly Airdrops, especially if the price goes up significantly in the not too distant future Smiley
Activity: 234
What i need to do for airdrop?

go to discord lots of information there.
Activity: 234
I still miss this last airdrop, this is real project lots of assignment you need to complete before you can eligible for airdrop.
Activity: 102
Thanks for the AD 11!
I am happy because I got more than last time.
DISCORD is also substantial, I think that management is competent.
AD 12 will also participate.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
so,we have our first tweet of this new week. go and retweet it please. they are all mandatory from now on

Done. Thanks for the AD11. Love my PRiV going in the wallet.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
so,we have our first tweet of this new week. go and retweet it please. they are all mandatory from now on

and remember folks DO NOT COMMENT in your retweet! Every week there's members commenting and missing the AD for this reason.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
My congratulations to all who received the coins, but I did not receive it, probably I myself am guilty because here I wrote the BCT scam. I do not know what that means, but I'm not upset. PRIVCY is really a good project and will participate in the following distributions.
there is still 9 rounds to come , it is really upsetting to miss 11 AD rounds . i did everything right except the last mandatory tweet so escaped for missing retweet .
massive round missed but focusing on next Ad .
Congrats

Sorry to hear that but you show a good spirited character, 9 more rounds to go. This coming week we will have again the mandatory retweets,
check the rules channel in discord to keep up to date on the retweets you have to do! Good luck Wink
Activity: 52
From here, they will know what PRiVCY plans to do next, It makes other users to encourage themselves to join us because of the activeness and the productiveness of the PRiVCY Community. I like this Community because PRiVCY's social medias are so active. If Moderators, Admins or Support Team are always active, more users will be active too because they will be entertain by those who are in charge of taking care of users that typing for what will they ask or what will be the user's problem is. Feels so good to be part of this Community right now Smiley Add me on Discord: @PRiVCY.mcqtabasa#0267

Follow Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN
Join Discord General Topic: https://discord.gg/yp67bU
Discord Announcements: https://discord.gg/rBbctj
Discord Airdrop Rules: https://discord.gg/jETY2p Scroll it from the top to the bottom
Activity: 171
My congratulations to all who received the coins, but I did not receive it, probably I myself am guilty because here I wrote the BCT scam. I do not know what that means, but I'm not upset. PRIVCY is really a good project and will participate in the following distributions.
there is still 9 rounds to come , it is really upsetting to miss 11 AD rounds . i did everything right except the last mandatory tweet so escaped for missing retweet .
massive round missed but focusing on next Ad .
Congrats
Activity: 194
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
You can now play our first hosting game Ragnarok Online (PRiVCY server - Open Beta)

Website

You can also share our game to the social media sites or with your gamer friends, see you there!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I feel good today. Received AD11 with love. Thank you PRiV! Especially to Dev, Team, and Community. Looking forward to AD12. Done registered at the website as mandatory requirements for AD12. Smiley Keep up!
Activity: 72
@everyone DEVS are improving our Airdrop System from AD12 and as part of it they require us to input the same registration information as we did here on discord, to our site

https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/  

They will need your Discord user name, twitter link, btc id, email and our AD PRiVCY wallet address

Please note this is a mandatory step in order to receive airdrops from AD12 - AD20

First 200 People registering will receive 3 PRiV

Any questions just ask the ADMIN

Excellent, thanks for the information. I already registered.

Anyone can enter in a short time. It is better for everyone to register promptly.
Jump to: