Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 147. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Update on our current developments

- Whitepaper 1.0 is being finalised and will be released in the next few days
- e-commerce plugins development are on track with first plugin released in next few days with number of shops ready to implement PRiVCY as payment method
- Webwallet is being optimised and there is aggressive roadmap on very exciting future enhancements
- Enhanced privacy features are being worked on (such as coin mixing service)
- Partnership with Testament moved to next stage with great competition and more amazing news coming soon
- Gaming team has hosted exciting tournaments and more great news will be published soon
- New partnerships and sponsorships are being explored

Exited about update. Please more info on mixing. I hope it will be ready this year. Mixing service is one of most awaited feature for me, since on some coin I could't wait no more, I lost hope, but looks like PRiVCY knows what is most important has to be out first!

The whitepaper seems to stop people from investing without one... hopefully this will change their minds. Too bad because of that they possibly missed 10-11 rounds of airdrops already before something finally sparked their interest. Some people arent that quick to pick up on the potential of a coin and its community. More partnerships, more ecommerce options, enhanced privacy features... keep the good news coming boss!
Have you seen price, investors do not participate in airdrops, with current price I think they will be more interested in buying million coins then to get free 10K. With few BTC you can buy 50x times more then to get for free. 10K coins will not make you richer then 1 million coins Wink

Have you seen the amount of investors that we have participating in the airdrop? Mostly EVERYONE over 5k coins currently has invested into PRIVCY. We have well over 250 users that have 5k+ priv and are participating. This does not include all those who are above 10k or more.

None of them got there by just the airdrops. Many investors who are smart invest into airdrops, especially ones that reward investors and hodlers Wink The price is only currently low because people get free coins distributed to them and sell them off as they were worthless. Thats their mistake!

Indeed, so our beloved Airdrop holders, its a great time to buy your stack up to 5K with the AD11 holder multiplier coming up! Only 44 hours untill the deadline and balance snapshot!

It's just a shame we are not on a good exchange yet like kucoin.

I hate moving btc, and I hate leaving coin on these small exchanges.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

- e-commerce plugins development are on track with first plugin released in next few days with number of shops ready to implement PRiVCY as payment method
- Webwallet is being optimised and there is aggressive roadmap on very exciting future enhancements
- Partnership with Testament moved to next stage with great competition and more amazing news coming soon
- Gaming team has hosted exciting tournaments and more great news will be published soon

Exited about update. Please more info on mixing. I hope it will be ready this year. Mixing service is one of most awaited feature for me, since on some coin I could't wait no more, I lost hope, but looks like PRiVCY knows what is most important has to be out first!

The whitepaper seems to stop people from investing without one... hopefully this will change their minds. Too bad because of that they possibly missed 10-11 rounds of airdrops already before something finally sparked their interest. Some people arent that quick to pick up on the potential of a coin and its community. More partnerships, more ecommerce options, enhanced privacy features... keep the good news coming boss!
Have you seen price, investors do not participate in airdrops, with current price I think they will be more interested in buying million coins then to get free 10K. With few BTC you can buy 50x times more then to get for free. 10K coins will not make you richer then 1 million coins Wink

Have you seen the amount of investors that we have participating in the airdrop? Mostly EVERYONE over 5k coins currently has invested into PRIVCY. We have well over 250 users that have 5k+ priv and are participating. This does not include all those who are above 10k or more.

None of them got there by just the airdrops. Many investors who are smart invest into airdrops, especially ones that reward investors and hodlers Wink The price is only currently low because people get free coins distributed to them and sell them off as they were worthless. Thats their mistake!

Indeed, so our beloved Airdrop holders, its a great time to buy your stack up to 5K with the AD11 holder multiplier coming up! Only 44 hours untill the deadline and balance snapshot!
Activity: 59
WOW! So close to 200 pages already. Imagine if our previous ANN threads were not deleted. We will probably be sitting at 500 pages already or more. Good job privcy community and keep up!

PS I'm selling watermelons in the PRiVCY Discord #marketplace.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Anyone who bought during the dip yesterday has made some lovely profits and gotten some really cheap PRIV!  Cool

Remember your retweets everyone, you don't wanna be that silly goose who misses out on the massive AD11!  Wink
Activity: 70
i noticed bitcoin dominance is well and truly back up, means very soon it's alt coin season. HODL ladies and gents, people will freak out before the storm passes, just enjoy staking.

Lets wait for wall street  get into the market. Dont forget that whales like to buy cheap. So i would rather watch the news an see who is about to enter the crypto market.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
how about that for performance in this weeks markets??

Good to see PRiV holding up steadier than most coins at the moment! Picking up traction too.

Cannot wait for the whitepaper release and all the techincal specs and plans to blow peoples minds.

Rank 973 now....give it a few months rank and we should be rank 97! Smiley
0.047$ for 30 million total supply coin is just sick. Team already proven, this coin to stay, very attractive price in my opinion, hope to see whitepaper soon and be clear on some things as soon as possible.

0.047$ strikes me as being insanely cheap and an absolutely bargain price! It's also definitely good to see that PRiV price is holding up pretty well compared with the majority of Alts and the recent bloodbath and sea of red that the market suffered.

I too am looking forward to reading through the whitepaper when it is released Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
PRIVCY whitepaper will release sooooooon! Wait for the team to announce this in our channel and social media.

Now its your chance to buy Privcy on its cheap price while waiting for this good news!This will be a huge announcement for all of us. Check their roadmap!!! Smiley

whitepaper release will be  really succcess of the project in a short period of time.. the community is really growing day by day.  the daily volume is also not bad..  waiting badly for the ad11 Wink
Activity: 252
Congratulations to the announcement of the new white paper !

really hyped to read and and actually see the commerce plug in too

keep up your good work !
Activity: 51

https://preview.ibb.co/fhkD89/Capture.png

Good to see PRiV holding up steadier than most coins at the moment! Picking up traction too.

Cannot wait for the whitepaper release and all the techincal specs and plans to blow peoples minds.

0.047$ for 30 million total supply coin is just sick. Team already proven, this coin to stay, very attractive price in my opinion, hope to see whitepaper soon and be clear on some things as soon as possible.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 58
Priv is very affordable now, just in time to buy more and qualify for the bigger airdrop. Rise is slow but will increase more quickly as we get closer to saturday's airdrop. Best to buy soon rather than wait
My buy order is already posted and I hope it will be filled asap.
I want to be ready for the 11th round.
I'm wondering how many people will be participating as this round will be massive.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Whitepaper to be released soon!! Privcy team always on time to release further updates and developments.
Great project by a dedicated team.
Activity: 66

Been fighting hell of a flu/cold something ontop of other issues... but popping in today and hopefully be on my feet tomorrow...

While doing so let me remidn everybody..

ALL OFFICIAL PRIVCY TWEETS MUST BE RETWEETED FULL SIZE from 12 -16th

Thanks! Dont want anybody to miss out on the  MASSSIVE DROP!

thank you this information ,we have  some mandatory  tweet  from Sunday 12th to Thursday 16th  to retweet  (#rules)

everyone need read #rules everyday and check it .

now the PRiVCY price rising up 700 satoshi and  market is green .

Thanks for information. What does retweeting to full size mean though?

retweeting FULL SIZE means you dont Retweet with an added comment, otherwise it doesnt show the full size tweet on your page.

Just click retweet, then retweet without typing anything Wink
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
another tweet just made. thats 4 in total this week so far. make sure you all retweet al of them this week plase
Activity: 44

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Priv is very affordable now, just in time to buy more and qualify for the bigger airdrop. Rise is slow but will increase more quickly as we get closer to saturday's airdrop. Best to buy soon rather than wait
Jump to: