Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 142. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Everyone, its roughly 20 hours until the registration deadline, so a last reminder for you:

- Discord activity
- BCT activity
- Mandatory retweets (4) - you can find them in the #rules channel (discord)
- New HODL rules and multipliers

Make sure you have everything in order, you don't want to miss the big one!

Good Luck Wink

Me too sir, I don't want to miss this Priv Mega airdrop, I hope I have enough activities at discord and here at BTT...

Goodluck everyone..
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been reading people’s opinions of the whitepaper. Some of you can’t wait, some of you don’t care, some of you think that most whitepapers are just copied words.  Well here is my personal opinion for anyone who wants to read it. I love reading the whitepaper of a project, true some whitepapers don’t mean a whole lot, but I like to see what the platform is all about.  All the details. I truly believe in PRiVCY Coin and what they’ve accomplished so far. I am pumped to read it.  Many of you have questions that will be answered from the PRiVCY whitepaper. Think about this, PRiVCY already got listed on cmc, a couple exchanges, growing community by the day, and a huge parntnership with a legendary band.  This has all been done without a whitepaper. Now just imagine what more can be done once the whitepaper is released.  By the way there are more things in the making and being explored.
i think dumper did not read whitepaper , a Growing community is important altcoins , the PRiVCY have  it .

The PRiVCY will have a bright future ,the PRi price  hit 700 satoshi .

I think so, Because they just dumping their holdings, And they are after even just a small amount of money. It's really great also to see that the Privcy community is growing fast. Expect the unexpected about this project.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Hello guys and gals.  I’ve been reading people’s opinions of the whitepaper. Some of you can’t wait, some of you don’t care, some of you think that most whitepapers are just copied words.  Well here is my personal opinion for anyone who wants to read it. I love reading the whitepaper of a project, true some whitepapers don’t mean a whole lot, but I like to see what the platform is all about.  All the details. I truly believe in PRiVCY Coin and what they’ve accomplished so far. I am pumped to read it.  Many of you have questions that will be answered from the PRiVCY whitepaper. Think about this, PRiVCY already got listed on cmc, a couple exchanges, growing community by the day, and a huge parntnership with a legendary band.  This has all been done without a whitepaper. Now just imagine what more can be done once the whitepaper is released.  By the way there are more things in the making and being explored.
My feeling on the Whitepaper is that while most people will never read it, the fact that it exists is important to a large subgroup, and will be crucial for larger adoption. It will be a major selling point when we get onto a larger exchange. Many investors find it important, so it's important to all investors, weather they THINK it's important or not. How many times have we heard "When will the Whitepaper be released?"? Soon that will be a fading memory, and we can concentrate on other issues at hand.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
i think dumper did not read whitepaper , a Growing community is important altcoins , the PRiVCY have  it .

The PRiVCY will have a bright future ,the PRi price  hit 700 satoshi .
Activity: 630

I agree, Reading a white paper is really a good way to see what does the project is really aiming for the future, What will be the project advantages to other coin or project out there and many more.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Activity: 76
Every project needs a whitepaper for those who want to look in depth in the purpose of the project. I am looking forward to its release.
Activity: 157
Any surprises for friday as it was last time? some good news for users from devs? Cheesy
As for me - i've voted again for Privcy and made 4 retweets

The good news is that developement is planning coin mixing and other privacy features - announcement is coming soon. Plus WP is almost ready.
Activity: 175
Any surprises for friday as it was last time? some good news for users from devs? Cheesy
As for me - i've voted again for Privcy and made 4 retweets
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I ain't that excited about whitepaper, to be honest. It's good that finally it's arriving and will be useful for other members and investors to know what privcy is actually trying to achieve, but the real excitement is the development itself.
I am eager to see the new updates mentioned by the team for the web wallet, and especially e-commerce plugins. These things will push the project forward and in different league altogether.
Me too. I bet 50-80% of people not gonna read it anyway. I more eager about mention of mixing service, and privacy related developments, since there is no good enough coin with privcy.

I agree,  mixing service and privacy related developments are what can really boost public interest on PRiVCY and favor adoption by the big guys.

100% agree, one of the reasons I invested more is because I heard of the "Rattle" ability on discord, the rattle obviously being a mixing/tumbling service. I assumed this is PRiVCY's way of going about stealth addressing which negates the ability to have someone see your holdings via chain analysis.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The whole idea of a whitepaper has been a bit overblown IMO.    A detailed roadmap with good communication and a good community is all I need.   I don't care about an academic paper on blockchain tech.  It's been pretty well shown that folks can just hire someone to write a whitepaper that looks impressive but is practically meaningless.   But anyway, I see why  a lot of people feel the need to have it with a project.

Like other's have said,  privacy features are really where its at.   If Privcy can become seen as a leader in that segment,  the price will absolutely explode.    I'm anxious to see what happens if and when the greater market gets on another big bull run.
I agree that whitepaper is just a fancy thing but on the other hand, for some people that do not have enough time to do a thorough research (not my case) it can help to understand which way this cryptocurrency will go and when to expect it.
If I do a research on a coin, I look on a whitepaper to see it summarized as I look on the roadmap mainly and if I like it I continue to read it line by line.
So for PRiVCY, I don't need a whitepaper but I will be happy to read it.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
The whole idea of a whitepaper has been a bit overblown IMO.    A detailed roadmap with good communication and a good community is all I need.   I don't care about an academic paper on blockchain tech.  It's been pretty well shown that folks can just hire someone to write a whitepaper that looks impressive but is practically meaningless.   But anyway, I see why  a lot of people feel the need to have it with a project.

Like other's have said,  privacy features are really where its at.   If Privcy can become seen as a leader in that segment,  the price will absolutely explode.    I'm anxious to see what happens if and when the greater market gets on another big bull run.

Very well said mate.. White paper was "coined" in crypto and the whole term is definitely rather blown out of porportion. Its just fancy name for a PDF document... PRiVCY has extremely active developers, and the community behind it. Those are two key factors I look at before I even care about whitepapers!
Activity: 149
Checks for AD11 are incoming tomorrow. Everyone, this is your last chance to make sure you have all your bases covered. Retweet EVERY official tweet from the last week, take a stroll over to our Discord, and make sure your activity is good, make sure you've been active here during the past week, and if you're new to the airdrop, make sure you make the required transaction to confirm your Privcy address isn't an exchange address. Now, that you have that all under your belt, go give us your vote at sonox.io. It might not be a rule, but it's really easy, it's in your own best interest, as well as that of the community, and you'll feel alot better for showing some initiative, and doing something just because it's the right thing to do. Thank you for your participation, it takes great members to create a great community!
I will recheck again that I didn't miss anything. be carerful guys because this airdrop is massive.. don't miss due to some laziness.. just one day left in the cut off and I am much excited:)
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Checks for AD11 are incoming tomorrow. Everyone, this is your last chance to make sure you have all your bases covered. Retweet EVERY official tweet from the last week, take a stroll over to our Discord, and make sure your activity is good, make sure you've been active here during the past week, and if you're new to the airdrop, make sure you make the required transaction to confirm your Privcy address isn't an exchange address. Now, that you have that all under your belt, go give us your vote at sonox.io. It might not be a rule, but it's really easy, it's in your own best interest, as well as that of the community, and you'll feel alot better for showing some initiative, and doing something just because it's the right thing to do. Thank you for your participation, it takes great members to create a great community!
Activity: 74
Whitepaper will be an another step in the development of the project. It will not change much as for now, it will not affect the price. But it is an obligatory step for the future times. Everything is going into the right direction so far.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
I ain't that excited about whitepaper, to be honest. It's good that finally it's arriving and will be useful for other members and investors to know what privcy is actually trying to achieve, but the real excitement is the development itself.
I am eager to see the new updates mentioned by the team for the web wallet, and especially e-commerce plugins. These things will push the project forward and in different league altogether.
Me too. I bet 50-80% of people not gonna read it anyway. I more eager about mention of mixing service, and privacy related developments, since there is no good enough coin with privcy.

in the current state of the ALT-landscape having a whitepaper will not make a (big) difference. As mentioned almost nobody will read it and since we are not on a big exchange yet, seriouse investors will not look for it.

It is good to have though. It makes PRiVCY ready for the next move.

You can also turn this around. Not having a white paper is often criticized. Even though the majority won’t read it, it represents the vision of the coin and it’s significance in the big picture should not be underestimated.

Do not expect an impact on price in the current market though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
i am not waitinh for the white paper honestly.. i need more developments in the project and more and more marketing so that more people join us. this will increase our market cap and daily volume Wink and a result this project will be much successful. nowadays almost 90% whitepapers are copy paste.. so i dont care about the white paper :p
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

I agree,  mixing service and privacy related developments are what can really boost public interest on PRiVCY and favor adoption by the big guys.

yes. where other privacy coins got distracted with useless features that have nothing to do with privacy, we aim to actually implement the privacy features that actually work and will make privcy an important part of many peoples portfolios. and we want to make a coin that can actually be used with confidence
Activity: 479
Merit: 103

Jump to: