Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 145. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hello. Can you please tell me if there were changes to the rules or did they remain the same?

Hi Kurrie, it all depends on when was the last time you read the rules Cheesy !!! For example, there's no longer a minimum 5K requirement to participate in AD11, but if you have lower than that we'll apply different multipliers, like 0.9X and so on depending on how much you hold.

Please take your time to read again the #rules in Discord, the idea is that everybody can still participate, but we're rewarding HODLers more, as it seems fair Smiley

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Update on our current developments

- Whitepaper 1.0 is being finalised and will be released in the next few days
- e-commerce plugins development are on track with first plugin released in next few days with number of shops ready to implement PRiVCY as payment method
- Webwallet is being optimised and there is aggressive roadmap on very exciting future enhancements
- Enhanced privacy features are being worked on (such as coin mixing service)
- Partnership with Testament moved to next stage with great competition and more amazing news coming soon
- Gaming team has hosted exciting tournaments and more great news will be published soon
- New partnerships and sponsorships are being explored

This is really great! I can't wait to see our White paper. Also many features and events are pending for this coming months. The team behind is working hard to make this happen! Good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hello. Can you please tell me if there were changes to the rules or did they remain the same?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What a wonderful day! The team has made an update on the things to look out for over the next few days! New partnerships, coin mixing, e-commerce and most importantly the whitepaper! People have been asking for a while now and soon enough you will all get to read it and hopefully have any of your questions answered! I can't tell you how excited I am for the things to come!

Don't get sidetracked and forget about the things that need to get done for AD11, be active! The rules have been updated on Discord with the tweets that need retweeting so get to it. Don't miss anything! The one thing that would make me happy is seeing everyone get accepted so good luck!

Wow, just discovered about the news ! PRiVCY is getting more and more exciting as time goes by - and all of this during a terrible bear market of all altcoins. I wonder what will happen when the general tide will change.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
good day to all privcy family. AD10 is almost knocking at our door. i believe we have all done all the necessary tasks to be eligible for the airdrop.
i wish everyone goodluck.
Wow - this week flew by.  AD10 is the last AD before the new AD11 rules take affect.  I think AD11 will be interesting to see how many participate above the 5k level (even without the 5k min limit that was recently removed).  Even without the 5k min requirement, that level is what you want to achieve to get the full AD base amount.
I am glad the limit was removed and 5k just have a little higher multiplier.
This really favors people who didn't participate in all rounds of the airdrop or don't have the possibility to buy the rest up to the 5k.

Yes, it would have been unjust towards people who just have discovered PRiVCY later than Others - there is no guilt in that and so it's correct that there is no punishment.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
PRiVCY community, don't forget voting for our future!
https://sonox.io/ - You can vote everyday without registration.
Register and voting on this exchanges:
https://aiodex.com/vote -  You can vote only once here.
https://xiphos.exchange/vote - You can vote every 24 hours after registration.
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
I really like the Privcy community and the team behind the project that I am following from almost the beginning.
Importnat information to all members, don't forget to retweet all official tweet for the last AD, it  will be a huge one !
Good luck to everybody
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
sure, didnt say a word about the 5k rule. But the new rule with a 5x AD multiplicator when you have more than 100k coins doesnt sound really fair for someone with low funds.

you still get free privcy so don‘t complain about that. they invested in it and receive more than others. it‘s ok for me.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
The new airdrop payout scheme really sucks.
It means the rich get even richer and the poor stay on their level... old story, nothing left of a fair distribution.
I really liked the idea of the PRiVCY airdrop in the beginning, but don't like, where this is going.
Let's just respect it bro. That rule was made to convince members to buy coins from the exchange and have its volume increases. That helps obviously. Reaching 5k isnt hard if you will buy at this price but its always your choice. At least they still gave airdrop for the holders below 5k unlike the first announced that it should only 5k holders who can join. Kudos to the core team for that!  😉

I actually think the revised AD rules are pretty fair, especially towards those recipients that chose to dump (their choice), the previous rules meant they would have received a lot less.

Even so I'm glad I invested in PRiV as I'm looking at it as a long term investment Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I have been following this project from the very beginning. He has a strong community and a very active administrator and developers.
copper member
Activity: 138
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
sure, didnt say a word about the 5k rule. But the new rule with a 5x AD multiplicator when you have more than 100k coins doesnt sound really fair for someone with low funds.
Activity: 174
It means the rich get even richer and the poor stay on their level... old story, nothing left of a fair distribution.
I really liked the idea of the PRiVCY airdrop in the beginning, but don't like, where this is going.
Let's just respect it bro. That rule was made to convince members to buy coins from the exchange and have its volume increases. That helps obviously. Reaching 5k isnt hard if you will buy at this price but its always your choice. At least they still gave airdrop for the holders below 5k unlike the first announced that it should only 5k holders who can join. Kudos to the core team for that!  😉
copper member
Activity: 138
GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I would have loved to buy into the project but I don't seem to see the profile of the development team anywhere in this ANN thread nor in the website. The airdrop has drawn the required attention to this project, so I feel the development team should step up the game and publish the white paper detailing everything about the project, with their respective profiles visible for auditing of their capabilities. That would bring serious investors to the project as some investora are still skeptical about the premine and the modality of fair airdrop distribution

There is no ICO, only Airdrop, you can buy at Crex24, the current price is quite cheap and join the club big investors> 5000 PRVC to enjoy incentives at the discor channel, they have The support team is very enthusiastic.
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I would have loved to buy into the project but I don't seem to see the profile of the development team anywhere in this ANN thread nor in the website. The airdrop has drawn the required attention to this project, so I feel the development team should step up the game and publish the white paper detailing everything about the project, with their respective profiles visible for auditing of their capabilities. That would bring serious investors to the project as some investora are still skeptical about the premine and the modality of fair airdrop distribution
With my personal experience with the team, most especially on discord. They are very wonderful. The white paper should be release any moment from now, I hope you will be firmly convinced by then.
Activity: 233

Update on our current developments

- Whitepaper 1.0 is being finalised and will be released in the next few days
- e-commerce plugins development are on track with first plugin released in next few days with number of shops ready to implement PRiVCY as payment method
- Webwallet is being optimised and there is aggressive roadmap on very exciting future enhancements
- Enhanced privacy features are being worked on (such as coin mixing service)
- Partnership with Testament moved to next stage with great competition and more amazing news coming soon
- Gaming team has hosted exciting tournaments and more great news will be published soon
- New partnerships and sponsorships are being explored

please join PRiVCY Discord to know more  about this project. you are always welcome...
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
I don't think you will see a profile about the team, they all want to stay anonymous. However, it would be great if they recruited someone who would be happy to go public to reassure investors that they can buy up lots of priv and their funds will be safe

I have readen that some of the devs team are OK to give more informations about themselves in the future. Soi let's be patient, they will communicate when they will judge it's the good time to do it. WP coming in few days, THIS IS the best news of these last days. Yeah, what a great news guys!  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I don't think you will see a profile about the team, they all want to stay anonymous. However, it would be great if they recruited someone who would be happy to go public to reassure investors that they can buy up lots of priv and their funds will be safe
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
What a wonderful day! The team has made an update on the things to look out for over the next few days! New partnerships, coin mixing, e-commerce and most importantly the whitepaper! People have been asking for a while now and soon enough you will all get to read it and hopefully have any of your questions answered! I can't tell you how excited I am for the things to come!

Don't get sidetracked and forget about the things that need to get done for AD11, be active! The rules have been updated on Discord with the tweets that need retweeting so get to it. Don't miss anything! The one thing that would make me happy is seeing everyone get accepted so good luck!
Jump to: