Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 144. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Looking forward to release the whitepaper the expectations to see the goal and aim of the project.

Let's hope that the Whitepaper will be at the hight levels of expectation or even higher. A poor whitepaper would be worse than no whitepaper. You can't mess with something like that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
PRIVCY whitepaper will release sooooooon! Wait for the team to announce this in our channel and social media.

Now its your chance to buy Privcy on its cheap price while waiting for this good news!This will be a huge announcement for all of us. Check their roadmap!!! Smiley

whitepaper release will be  really succcess of the project in a short period of time.. the community is really growing day by day.  the daily volume is also not bad..  waiting badly for the ad11 Wink

Yeah, I've taking advantage to buy more on its price last 2 days ago. These dumpers are losers.
Great news and I can't wait to read the privcy whitepaper.

Now this is something I am sure we are all very excited for! The team has already shown so much devotion to the project and have already landed a huge partnership. This will allow us to finally see just how big our leader's visions are, very keen.  Grin

As always, remember all retweets are mandatory this week ladies and gentlemen  Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It finally entered the second half round.
The white paper will appear, and I look forward to future developments.
Now is the stage of collecting new participants by distribution. I hope that it will be an attractive project that will attract holders even after the second half round.
Well you need to be gifted to sell for few cents, so hopefully people will hold this coin. Once market recovers, we will see nice new all time high. I predict 1$ by the end of this year and climbing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
Airdrop 11 is coming. Everyone is excited even me who doesnt make it to 5k coz I will still receive 0.9x AD. After that, there will still be 9 more rounds meaning more and more privs to hold! I am very excited for the outcome of this coin after the end of all rounds. Cant wait to see it on top 100 in Coinmarketcap. 💪
You can buy some coins to make to 5k as long as you meet other criteria. I am planning to do the same. Hopefully it will work out.
That nice and huge amount will be distribute in Ad11. Goodluck to the hodler Wink

Lucky you, brother. You guys who made it to 5k without buying deserves the airdrop multipliers. Its a payoff for your dedication and trust with the coin. Too bad I came late but not too late if we will count it until round 20 Smiley still happy with what I will get. 😊
Activity: 215
I must say the staking is constant and reliable, not hit and miss and wait for a week lol.
Time to enjoy the yields of the airdrop.
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
It finally entered the second half round.
The white paper will appear, and I look forward to future developments.
Now is the stage of collecting new participants by distribution. I hope that it will be an attractive project that will attract holders even after the second half round.
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
Looking forward to release the whitepaper the expectations to see the goal and aim of the project.
Activity: 84
Another giveaway contest is here participate and win 10 priv
@everyone

Guess AD11 # of participants giveaway

10 Privcy coins for the winner!

Fillup this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBGQ0JkC1CpRd4L37v9NaTElGrqoSdVAXdFCtQ2jeACzBRuA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 109

I look forward to the white paper that will be released in the next few days.
The expectation for this project is enormously big.
I would like to thank you for sharing this PRiVCY project, coin without politics.
So I purchased coins missing 5K with CREX24.
It is because I trust here.
Activity: 128
Does this project have ads on Reddit? When is the first token sale?

There is a thread, or news feed, on Reddit, and as the other member replied PRiVCY is not a token project but a coin, PRiV.

To find out more, and possibly participate (you'll have to hustle to get all done to qualify for this airdrop, unlike the other
advice was--it will be tight
).

• Browse through first post for more, and link to website
  • Download a wallet while on website, you need this for the PRiV coin address to register
  • Join Discord channel by clicking on link from website, read  from left side menu starting at top, OFFICIAL > #announcements,
    #signatures; AIRDROP > #rules (scroll to top most in first post), #faq; MAIN > #support-center; SUPPORT > #bots-cmd, #wallet-help

You will need to enter your Twitter account, BCT account (and may need more activity), and PRiV wallet address (to receive coins) to register on Discord. There is a #support-center room where Support Team and Mods are able to help, but will also ask you to review where the info is already posted (on Discord). If you mention that you are new perhaps they will direct you to the information at first so you can more easily get this part completed with chance to qualify for AD11, if not the next one is only another week later  Wink

NOTE: Post 5, Round 11, archiving
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hello everyone. It’s so good to see so many people posting quality posts on here, people helping each other, and new people inquiring about PRiVCY.  There is only about 27 hours and 30 minutes until Airdrop 11 Registration Cutoff, so if you’ve missed a rule or haven’t been vey active, now is the time to fix that. Double check yourselves.  I would hate to see anyone miss this airdrop because they only have 8xp on discord or forgot to retweet. If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to ask in #support-center on PRiVCY discord server
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Discord
#rules

retweet and like all posts, is a mandatory for the AD11

donwanna miss it right?  Cool

I'm sure a lot of people wont follow the rules again and they will end up crying about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Discord
#rules

retweet and like all posts, is a mandatory for the AD11

donwanna miss it right?  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

This is not an ICO so no token, you can purchase coins on Crex24 and Bitebtc. This is an airdrop campaign with incentives for holders and investor. Join our discord for more info: https://discord.gg/dTar3DP .You can also check the OP for more info. Its round 11 of 20 airdrops, if you wish there is plenty of time to join, good luck.
Activity: 29
Activity: 57
PRIVCY whitepaper will release sooooooon! Wait for the team to announce this in our channel and social media.

Now its your chance to buy Privcy on its cheap price while waiting for this good news!This will be a huge announcement for all of us. Check their roadmap!!! Smiley
https://i.imgur.com/3Y1Emgo.jpg
whitepaper release will be  really succcess of the project in a short period of time.. the community is really growing day by day.  the daily volume is also not bad..  waiting badly for the ad11 Wink

Yeah, I've taking advantage to buy more on its price last 2 days ago. These dumpers are losers.
Great news and I can't wait to read the privcy whitepaper.
Activity: 190
sure, didnt say a word about the 5k rule. But the new rule with a 5x AD multiplicator when you have more than 100k coins doesnt sound really fair for someone with low funds.

I agree in part, however it's a hellovalot better than originally announced it would be, 15x + 10,000 PRiV in addition each airdrop, which is still on the menu but I believe it is now for the one million+ (1,000,000) Club... and indeed the rich get richer. That's crypto, not true to the original philosophy but it is what it is--previously PRiVCY airdrops were the fairest I have seen to date, when all received the same amount.

Participate as long as you feel it is benefiting you and if you really don't like it then you can quit anytime. Better to get out now and sell prior to the very end when many, including those that 'appear' the most devoted and biggest hodlers, will dump.

Just sayin' I've seen it before, but I was also not in on the beginning stages of the other project where that did occur. For now we don't know how things will be adjusted from airdrop to airdrop, but as long as members are buying your PRiV will likely not lose value and especially if you did not actually purchase any like many of us have.

To be fair we need to consider that large purchasers are helping to provide funds for the development of this project and the things we see happening now that will help propel the project to success. Consider them donors, supporters

As for those with low funds, well you have an opportunity here participating in a free airdrop project to earn cryptocurrency without any money at all, unlike an ICO or just purchasing on an exchange. You are earning FREE crypto without any investment but for some participation with promoting and even just chatting on Discord. Solely by supporting the project you get  to earn PRiV for FREE.

How is that not fair?

NOTE: Post 4, Round 11, archiving

Very good and honest post, I suppose the logic behind rewarding big holders more is to ensure they don't dump but nothing stopping them after drop 20 unfortunately, but that's life and crypto
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

Activity: 68
Airdrop 11 is coming. Everyone is excited even me who doesnt make it to 5k coz I will still receive 0.9x AD. After that, there will still be 9 more rounds meaning more and more privs to hold! I am very excited for the outcome of this coin after the end of all rounds. Cant wait to see it on top 100 in Coinmarketcap. 💪
You can buy some coins to make to 5k as long as you meet other criteria. I am planning to do the same. Hopefully it will work out.
That nice and huge amount will be distribute in Ad11. Goodluck to the hodler Wink
Activity: 128
sure, didnt say a word about the 5k rule. But the new rule with a 5x AD multiplicator when you have more than 100k coins doesnt sound really fair for someone with low funds.

I agree in part, however it's a hellovalot better than originally announced it would be, 15x + 10,000 PRiV in addition each airdrop, which is still on the menu but I believe it is now for the one million+ (1,000,000) Club... and indeed the rich get richer. That's crypto, not true to the original philosophy but it is what it is--previously PRiVCY airdrops were the fairest I have seen to date, when all received the same amount.

Participate as long as you feel it is benefiting you and if you really don't like it then you can quit anytime. Better to get out now and sell prior to the very end when many, including those that 'appear' the most devoted and biggest hodlers, will dump.

Just sayin' I've seen it before, but I was also not in on the beginning stages of the other project where that did occur. For now we don't know how things will be adjusted from airdrop to airdrop, but as long as members are buying your PRiV will likely not lose value and especially if you did not actually purchase any like many of us have.

To be fair we need to consider that large purchasers are helping to provide funds for the development of this project and the things we see happening now that will help propel the project to success. Consider them donors, supporters

As for those with low funds, well you have an opportunity here participating in a free airdrop project to earn cryptocurrency without any money at all, unlike an ICO or just purchasing on an exchange. You are earning FREE crypto without any investment but for some participation with promoting and even just chatting on Discord. Solely by supporting the project you get  to earn PRiV for FREE.

How is that not fair?

NOTE: Post 4, Round 11, archiving
Jump to: