Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 150. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 3
Keep plugging away promoting the coin. It looks promising. Don't listen to the haters. I am stoked to see where it goes. I have missed a few airdrops but I am
not sore about it. It was my own fault.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Enter The Testament and @PRiVCY Contest!
Win a huge VIP experience at the @dbmagazine Metal & Beer Fest and 2 other big prizes!

Wow, check out this contest and giveaway through the PRiVCY & Testament collaboration.

Pretty sweet! I could even attend the concert in Los Angeles, about 3 hours drive from where I live.

NOTE: Post 2, Round 11, archiving
Activity: 78
Everyone, on this week all tweets are MANDATORY to retweet! 
You can find them in our official twitter page https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN  and in Discord, channel #rules
I'm bumping this. Lots of people are asking me about this weeks airdrop requirements, but everything is already written in #rules as usual. Make sure to retweet every tweet from Sunday 12th to Thursday 16th and you'll be good to go.

Worth repeating as AD11 is going to be massive!
It's in the rules and announcements and been talked about in general. If anyone misses out they have only got themselves to blame!
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Soon WP comes out and we as a community will become more confident. Because i am sure the devs are preparing some unique features.
everyone is waiting for the White paper and its coming very soon.. Wink right now just hold your priv in this red market.. dont panic and hold

Indeed PRiVCY is amongst the few coins that are not sinking terribly and has a good support level, so HODL your PRiV tight and let the blood bath pass Cheesy !

Too many people are freaking out, PRIV will survive this, people dumping are just being silly, settling for pennies. Guaranteed a year from now you'll look back and cry remembering the scraps you sold for  Wink

Exactly! People are just selling off their free coins to settle for pennies. When this project moves forward, price is bound to increase with the inflow of more investors and the release of the Whitepaper. They are going to regret it so bad.

Exactly, I will never understand why someone would choose to sell coins that they have gotten for free for pennies. It just doesn't really seem worth it, unless they are literally starving. But I don't think these many people are starving. I just appreciate what I've been giving, and just hold on to it, not even think about making a profit, but more as an experiment of where it can go.

I certainly don't think its a whale manipulating the price, it's probably just AD recipients dumping who either desperately need a few dollars or come from a country where $30 is a lot of money.

I do think they'll kick themselves for selling in a few months for not being patient though.
Activity: 91
There will always be regrets in life especially with cryptocurrency. Many had opportunity to hold on to lots of bitcoin when it was first launched and they missed it. Same has happened for many other opportunities and sadly, same will continue to happen. People are too quick to make pennies just at the point of their turnaround.

Take some time, investigate a project and make informed decisions rather than jumping with the bandwagon to cry foul and live to regret.

Peace out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Soon WP comes out and we as a community will become more confident. Because i am sure the devs are preparing some unique features.
everyone is waiting for the White paper and its coming very soon.. Wink right now just hold your priv in this red market.. dont panic and hold

Indeed PRiVCY is amongst the few coins that are not sinking terribly and has a good support level, so HODL your PRiV tight and let the blood bath pass Cheesy !

Too many people are freaking out, PRIV will survive this, people dumping are just being silly, settling for pennies. Guaranteed a year from now you'll look back and cry remembering the scraps you sold for  Wink

Exactly! People are just selling off their free coins to settle for pennies. When this project moves forward, price is bound to increase with the inflow of more investors and the release of the Whitepaper. They are going to regret it so bad.

One of the two groups will laugh in the end. It's the holders or the sellers and for me it is not absolutely clear which group will be happier in a few months from now.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Good evening.
For airdrop 10, all tweets are mandatory for retweets.
Where can I watch for one to miss and retweet?
Will not you miss a new tweet if you pay attention to #rules and #announcements?

Thus far there are 2 retweets required:

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1028543296690446336

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1029090920266903552

Make sure you keep an eye on that handle for the rest of the week. AD11 will be worth your effort.
Activity: 190

Too many people are freaking out, PRIV will survive this, people dumping are just being silly, settling for pennies. Guaranteed a year from now you'll look back and cry remembering the scraps you sold for  Wink

Exactly, I will never understand why someone would choose to sell coins that they have gotten for free for pennies. It just doesn't really seem worth it, unless they are literally starving. But I don't think these many people are starving. I just appreciate what I've been giving, and just hold on to it, not even think about making a profit, but more as an experiment of where it can go.

Yep totally agree selling for $20-30 isn't going to make or break anyone whereas as the potential to hit thousands will make a massive difference for most people
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Thats right this huge companies will not support this coin if they can't see the potential of the project. We will see more and more people who will support this project in just a matter of time.
Activity: 96

Activity: 101
The crypto world is full of regret and successes, more regret though i suspect. The fall of priv means that it isn't a BTC whale that is manipulating the market, it means it is full of quick dumpers with no faith in future crypto prices. They will regret of course
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

People keep saying they will regret. I think they won't and they don't care. You know people who is living only in current time, people who doesn't look for future. It's their life...

Of course people will regret selling if the price increases in the future. Its in our human nature to feel regret.
Activity: 84
It's unfortunate people are dumping due to unfounded fud being spread around.  I think the devs have been open to us so far and I believe that the white paper would soon be out
Activity: 287
Merit: 114

People keep saying they will regret. I think they won't and they don't care. You know people who is living only in current time, people who doesn't look for future. It's their life...

Yes, you are right. We have a lot people who wait only good price and don't think about future of the project. But we have a good team and many people who care about our project.
Activity: 49

Activity: 87

Everyone is looking forward to a well designed and clean Whitepaper.
I am pretty sure that the Privcy team will exceed our expectations and put out a unique Whitepaper.

We are working hard on it Smiley And I think no one will be disappointed
Activity: 140

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Activity: 196

Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
PRIVCY whitepaper will release sooooooon! Wait for the team to announce this in our channel and social media.

Now its your chance to buy Privcy on its cheap price while waiting for this good news!This will be a huge announcement for all of us. Check their roadmap!!! Smiley
Jump to: