Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 154. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Why many people are comparing privcy to another project. And this people trying to give some fake news about privcy but priv community is strong so it can't break that easily. If you hate the project because of your own opinion or believes just keep it don't make some fake info's .Then don't be mad if you do wrong and banned from priv that's life just move on and find another that's better.
Activity: 166
I am not believe that some of us sell valuable priv at current price 730 sat .
Can you imagine ? I know it is free every week but think about good gate to enter @ respective price .

This is what privacy means to all of us, we have all the privacy to sell and buy and you can never know who buys and sell all that privs at low and high prices.. So believe, We all are responsible for the prices ups and down, so eventually we could make PRiVCY's price to moon soon...
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I invested in 10K club and joined the Airdrop, yes I don't even like the way and rules of PRiVCY Airdrop, I only received Airdrop Once because they took all of my BTT account resources specially the signature, So I decided to Quit in the Airdrop and my 10K investors club membership is a nonsense.. But I like the coin and although I'm not belong to the Airdrop, I'm very active on their Discord Group. I can't even imagine why few people here spreading the lies about this good project.. For not receiving Airdrop? lol!
Activity: 149
Can you imagine ? I know it is free every week but think about good gate to enter @ respective price .

these dupmers will regret later but I see more investors coming every week and are participating in the airdrops. just hold you priv and I see its will prive rise whenever the crypto market get stabilize and rises.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Another week has begun and another airdrop approaches us. Don't forget to retweet and like all the Twitter posts this week, AD11 is going to be the mother of all airdrops so far, so you don't want to miss it especially over something easy that you overlooked. Check out all the pinned posts on Discord, cross your t's and dot your i's, hold on tight and get ready for blastoff!
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Good evening.
For airdrop 10, all tweets are mandatory for retweets.
Where can I watch for one to miss and retweet?
Will not you miss a new tweet if you pay attention to #rules and #announcements?
Hello.
AD10 has been distributed. All tweets mandatory to retweet for AD11 and you can find them in #rules or in our twitter https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN
Xio
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Its nice to know that new entry without 5K is allowed in AD11, I have been following the project for a while.. I am happy I can still join.
Sadly, you don't meet the criteria for participating in the airdrop.
Your registration date on BCTalk is okay but still, you must have
28 or more activity here.
But don't worry, still, you can make it to participating in the airdrops if you are regularly active on BCTalk. Smiley
Activity: 48
Hahah I see not only is this a rip off of DeepOnion, but now Crypto.Vokain, his wife and daughter are all involved here. Good luck to those of you stupid enough to not realise this is a Crypto.Vokain scam. Enjoy!!! Tongue
to mention someone's kid is not alright no matter the circumstances, only a retarded person can do such a thing.
He is idiot, don't you see. I don't care if Vokain is admin here, he was smart person. And if you followed him on Youtube, you have to realize, he's kid is like 7 years old. New genius, 7 years old girl Cheesy
Don't embarrassed yourself, give us some better proof this coin no good Wink
Idiot.
Activity: 115
This week is going to be an interesting week with the big amount in the pot for Airdrop 11.  We shall see who gets it all right this week and who does not.

Good luck to all participating.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Its nice to know that new entry without 5K is allowed in AD11, I have been following the project for a while.. I am happy I can still join.

I am sorry to tell you, but you still need 28 activity points on BTT.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
With very active community we can make PRiV so show us your best
Activity: 29
Hello everybody.
Who here is a non holder, don't have the 5000+ coins and will participate for the AD11?
I'm kinda curious to know if the changes made from the team will make more non holders stay on the AD.
Thanks in advance for your answers.
to me, the changes will mark more participants to stay. This is because, they are sure of getting more from the AD as against initial sharing of 5% of the total AD (750,000). Mind you, some will also need small among to reach the 5K and that will gear them to strive more. It all, every participant will be happy.
Activity: 296
Hahah I see not only is this a rip off of DeepOnion, but now Crypto.Vokain, his wife and daughter are all involved here. Good luck to those of you stupid enough to not realise this is a Crypto.Vokain scam. Enjoy!!! Tongue
to mention someone's kid is not alright no matter the circumstances, only a retarded person can do such a thing.
Activity: 96
Start with AD1.It's been a lot.Also see the team's development constantly updated.I have great confidence in this project.I'm sure it will pay off.Because it's still very early.There's a lot more that needs to be done.I don't want to miss out on making money.So it's important to keep an eye on project development and rule changes Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 109
Good evening.
For airdrop 10, all tweets are mandatory for retweets.
Where can I watch for one to miss and retweet?
Will not you miss a new tweet if you pay attention to #rules and #announcements?
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Don't forget to make a retweet of all tweets this week. Its mandatory in order to be part f AD.
Activity: 196
Hello everybody.
Who here is a non holder, don't have the 5000+ coins and will participate for the AD11?
I'm kinda curious to know if the changes made from the team will make more non holders stay on the AD.

Hi, indeed most people right now are holders, and more than half have above 5K, although I don't have the exact figures right now; if you're near that figure, I'd really advise to get some PRiVCY now and get the full benefits of next AD Cheesy !
Activity: 54
Hello everybody.
Activity: 66
I really hope by now everyone has read the new rules, if not, you need to be retweeting every single official PRiVCY tweet this week, all of them  Smiley

Let's all take note of this, I am sure no one here wants to miss out on the massive AD11 coming up!  Wink

I will see you all in our Discord  Cool
I think people will be very cautious from now on with the rules as
nobody really wants to miss a single AD.
There isn't a change in rules for me as I always RT all the official tweets.

The same goes for me, I just retweet out of support for PRiVCY and not because I have to.

Don't forget to vote for $PRiV every 24h on Sonox.io.
Jump to: