Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 152. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
scam project, say it with me folks, this shitcoin is a scam. The developer has a huge fucking premine fund that he is dumping slowly and he  will dump the rest once the price pumps.  

Scam
Mega Scam
Copy of Deep Onion
Huge Fucking SCam
Fuck This Scam

this project is a scam. copied everything from deeponion.  Many will dump and it is ponzi scheme.  Many afraid to see truth because invested time in this huge scam

We don't care. Cheesy Maybe you're the one who didn't have the airdrop or didn't get it for free and ate a lot of bitter gourd that's why you're here.
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
scam project, say it with me folks, this shitcoin is a scam. The developer has a huge fucking premine fund that he is dumping slowly and he  will dump the rest once the price pumps.  

Scam
Mega Scam
Copy of Deep Onion
Huge Fucking SCam
Fuck This Scam

Dude, Don't scatter your shit here from your hand and big mouth. You're just a funny clown with a dung, spreading some shit FUD here, and have a buy order who wants to buy $Priv in a cheap price. We don't care if this is a copy of deep onion or else. What matters here is that the project that can be upheld by developers and team. We'll see, what kind of project they'll put on the whitepaper and what's the purpose of this coin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Good evening everybody.  Yes all official PRiVCY tweets must be retweeted for airdrop 11. So everyone remember to do that. It’s not a lot to ask of participants. It’s posted in the #rules on PRiVCY discord and there are plenty of reminders about it in #general on discord and here in bct. There is no excuse to miss this updated rule. Also make sure you follow the other rules and stay active. There are also some contests and giveaways to check out in discord. Remember we also have a telegram announcement channel and a telegram chat channel.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Guys don't make any mistake, AD11 will be 750,000 Priv. Follow the rules and RT all official Tweet.

Yes, I always retweet their official tweets and I forgot to post here everyday and that's my mistake for not getting into AD10. Lesson learned again.

You don't need to post here specifically, you can go to others threads too. Like bitcoin discussion and altcoins.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Scam
Mega Scam
Copy of Deep Onion
Huge Fucking SCam
Fuck This Scam

this project is a scam. copied everything from deeponion.  Many will dump and it is ponzi scheme.  Many afraid to see truth because invested time in this huge scam
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Guys don't make any mistake, AD11 will be 750,000 Priv. Follow the rules and RT all official Tweet.

Yes, I always retweet their official tweets and I forgot to post here everyday and that's my mistake for not getting into AD10. Lesson learned again.
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
I waited for the moment of joy, but this time, airdrop did not come to me.
Every day to continue for PRiVCY will continue.
And another problem was made.
What was my failure this time?
For the future, we must find the cause.

Me too. My mistake was I have 3 post here in one day. LOL.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
scam project, say it with me folks, this shitcoin is a scam. The developer has a huge fucking premine fund that he is dumping slowly and he  will dump the rest once the price pumps. 

Scam
Mega Scam
Copy of Deep Onion
Huge Fucking SCam
Fuck This Scam
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
AD11 would be massive especially to the hodlers so I think it's a great time to fill up that bag with privcy now before the ad11 deadline. Can't miss this one.

True. HODLers are rewarded better and I think that's the way it should be,
Activity: 97
I think we should reconsider having to retweet all the tweets, and just have it be like a more normal week. Invariably a good amount of people will miss one, specially newer people, which will cause anger. And I know people are going to say it's their fault and all, but in terms of easy things to miss, this is one. And I'm just afraid of the repercussions, with people leaving all together and selling their coins.
I think not all tweets, just the tweets listed at #rule, so it's not that hard for new members like me to take part in the spread of the project, good luck Good luck to all
Activity: 76
AD11 would be massive especially to the hodlers so I think it's a great time to fill up that bag with privcy now before the ad11 deadline. Can't miss this one.
Activity: 142
Received another successful airdrop! Love this project, love this community. Coin has so much potential to grow. Haven't had to deal with the dumpers as much lately, price has been more stable. And as we get into airdrops 11=20, I think we should see some nice price gains.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
I like the detail that you have added mandatory tweets into #rules section. Not saying it's been difficult without those but it's simply easier to go there and follow all the links, somehow I'm always afraid that I have missed something when I have to do things on twitter. I guess I'm just not super familiar with retweets and replies and other possible actions on twitter so I'm not 100% sure what's possible and what is not.

Adding the mandatory tweets in discord group #rules section is an indication that the developers  truly want everyone to have equal chances of participating in the AD11. The tasks are quite easy requirements that  ordinarily will take a few minutes to perform and in the event that one has questions or concerns, there are enough resources available to help. The discord group is always a lively place.
the mandatory tweets will  good marketing , mega priv coin for AD 11 with more and more people know PRiVCY .

keep following #rules , because it can change .

Activity: 91
I like the detail that you have added mandatory tweets into #rules section. Not saying it's been difficult without those but it's simply easier to go there and follow all the links, somehow I'm always afraid that I have missed something when I have to do things on twitter. I guess I'm just not super familiar with retweets and replies and other possible actions on twitter so I'm not 100% sure what's possible and what is not.

Adding the mandatory tweets in discord group #rules section is an indication that the developers  truly want everyone to have equal chances of participating in the AD11. The tasks are quite easy requirements that  ordinarily will take a few minutes to perform and in the event that one has questions or concerns, there are enough resources available to help. The discord group is always a lively place.
Activity: 84
Activity: 49
I think we should reconsider having to retweet all the tweets, and just have it be like a more normal week. Invariably a good amount of people will miss one, specially newer people, which will cause anger. And I know people are going to say it's their fault and all, but in terms of easy things to miss, this is one. And I'm just afraid of the repercussions, with people leaving all together and selling their coins.
I don't think it will be like that.
If course, people might get angry but it isn't really that hard to retweet all the tweets. People don't even have to check the twitter every single day and simply RT it later at once or divide it by their needs.
But you got a point on the other hand, you never know.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
How you consider, will beginners be able to be poured in wholly to this project and to compete with people already long ago by coming in crypto and sorted out in coins?
i think the devs did this step correct... otherwise people sell the free money and dump the whole project.. so i think its a wise decision by the dev team.. you can too invest some money and time see its benefits Wink

I think they got it spot on. Rewarding holders more than dumpers is a great way to sustain price movement . I've received PRIV some weeks and I have made up my mind to follow it very far because I have seen a great measure of seriousness in the development team especially in the discord group. They are highly organized and transparent. I think this project will go very far.
How you consider, will beginners be able to be poured in wholly to this project and to compete with people already long ago by coming in crypto and sorted out in coins?

It's never too late to hop in the wagon and get involved in a project that portrays a bright future. True to the fact that some people are long gone in cryptos, a new innovation will always carve its own path and make its own impact. The Crypto space is too large for there not to be space for new comers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
i think the devs did this step correct... otherwise people sell the free money and dump the whole project.. so i think its a wise decision by the dev team.. you can too invest some money and time see its benefits Wink
Jump to: