Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 156. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Week10 Airdrop Facts & Figures

So far, 307 users were airdropped 5,000 PRIV and more

Thanks. Also got my share from last Sunday's AD. Looking forward for AD11.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Hahah I see not only is this a rip off of DeepOnion, but now Crypto.Vokain, his wife and daughter are all involved here. Good luck to those of you stupid enough to not realise this is a Crypto.Vokain scam. Enjoy!!! Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Week10 Airdrop Facts & Figures

So far, 307 users were airdropped 5,000 PRIV and more
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I wonder if there will be a rush to buy more priv now to get the bigger airdrop. There is a small dip right no after the airdrop but i'm sure they will be bought up in time for the massive airdrop next saturday

There's inevitably a degree of dumping after each weeks AD, but I'm pretty sure the price will go up before AD11 as investors try to make sure they have more than 5000 PRiV in order to be eligible for the AD multiplier Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Strange!!!!! Gone a bit quiet here now. No one want to post any evidence  here? Hmm. Somehow I didn't think so

Everybody is on discord in anticipation of eleventh Airdrop! Me too!
Activity: 101
I wonder if there will be a rush to buy more priv now to get the bigger airdrop. There is a small dip right no after the airdrop but i'm sure they will be bought up in time for the massive airdrop next saturday
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Back in 2010 people will skills, would join for free developing coin like PRiVCY, not for money, but to make something out of it. Today, everyone want to make money out of it. Bitcoin is not used anymore, it's investment, everyone here or in another project is for money and only money. I don't judge those people nor I support them.
Back in 2010 maybe. It was long time ago. OFC they are here for money. After people became millionaires due to Bitcoin, more people found out about easy way to get money and to become rich. I believe there is no coin used for daily shopping Smiley

This twist between cause and effect is the sick part of crypto. In a healthy environment value is a consequence of reality, not the contrary. Crypto becomes just a pretext for the FIAT creation of immaginary value.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 11 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 17 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 18 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active. 

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Retweet ALL official PRiVCY tweets from August 12th till August 16th

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD11 - New HODL rules and multipliers, read the #rules for info!

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 11 ===

yeah thanks for the reminder. I am ready for this big airdrop. i will suggest members not to miss this airdrop as this AD will have a huge amount specially for the 5k holder people. Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 10

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.

Finally i made it to 5k club or X 1.1 multiplier .
When new exchanges ? any update ?
Thank you
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Read the #faq for info!

Activity: 45
Back in 2010 people will skills, would join for free developing coin like PRiVCY, not for money, but to make something out of it. Today, everyone want to make money out of it. Bitcoin is not used anymore, it's investment, everyone here or in another project is for money and only money. I don't judge those people nor I support them.
Back in 2010 maybe. It was long time ago. OFC they are here for money. After people became millionaires due to Bitcoin, more people found out about easy way to get money and to become rich. I believe there is no coin used for daily shopping Smiley
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
It's clear this is a scam just like deep onion.  This privcy posters everywhere remind me of all those deep onion shills that would never shut up.

The premine is laughable, the founders fund and advertising fund are obviously just coins waiting to be sold by the fake dev.  I call him a fake dev because this coin is just a straight copy of deeponion.

100 percent scam.
Deeponion scam? We don't spam nor do we shill. We don't advertise we are 100% anonymous, we don't lie. We are working on making this coin anonymous and once we do, we hope people will like it.
Komodo is fork from Zcash.
ZenCash is fork from Zcash.
PIVX is fork from Dash.
Deeponion  is fork from SuperCoin?
and lots of others. Cryptocurrency is open source. It's not about copy Bitcoin coin and make identically same coin. Is to add something new, better, stronger.

Monero traceable. So where will you go when you need really anonymous coin? Dash? Verge?
Activity: 223
Merit: 111
It's clear this is a scam just like deep onion.  This privcy posters everywhere remind me of all those deep onion shills that would never shut up.

The premine is laughable, the founders fund and advertising fund are obviously just coins waiting to be sold by the fake dev.  I call him a fake dev because this coin is just a straight copy of deeponion.

100 percent scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Does anyone have a problem with logging my discord, not being able to, is likely due to the VietNam network.
I'm new to AD10, how to join percentage of AD 11, I do not see update list?

Yes, Discord has some problems atm, they should resolve them soon.
Activity: 97

Does anyone have a problem with logging my discord, not being able to, is likely due to the VietNam network.
I'm new to AD10, how to join percentage of AD 11, I do not see update list?
Activity: 66
This project is doomed to failure. Has the same code as the deeponion. They completely copied the scheme of distributing the airdrop. They were too lazy to change something, people think! Until now, the project can not provide white paper, it is not clear at all why this coin. If for anonymous transactions - so there are much better projects.
PIVX totally copied DASH. Deeponion totally copied proof of existence. Without copying BTC code, you can not create anything new, you don't need to reinvent bicycle. You can add something to it.
I wonder why your post wasn't deleted yet. I guess they aren't same after all.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
This project is doomed to failure. Has the same code as the deeponion. They completely copied the scheme of distributing the airdrop. They were too lazy to change something, people think! Until now, the project can not provide white paper, it is not clear at all why this coin. If for anonymous transactions - so there are much better projects.

I can't believe gullible idiots are actually buying this scam shitcoin copy of deeponion. the Devs have huge premined bags of this shitcoin ready to dump at the first sign of a pump.
Really? Same old shit gets posted every Saturday after some get skipped because they can't read the rules.
The huge premine you say will get dumped is distributed each Saturday.  It is the airdrop fund idiot.
Without a premine we couldn't do an airdrop.
Nice try, but only part of the premine is being used for the aidrop, While the "advertising" and "founders" premine is just waiting to be dumped.

This shitcoin is a copycat of deeponion, everything is the fucking same. Open your fucking eyes people.

No I never tried to sign up for this shit airdrop, I enjoy busting up scammers.

I'm tired of seeing this scammy privcy signatures everywhere.

i GoT CaUgHt ScAmMiNg NoW i'm CrYiNg that's all i get from this guy and the connected other scammers that pops up lol, get a life petal, a scam free one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Everyone, on this week all tweets are MANDATORY to retweet! 
You can find them in our official twitter page https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN  and in Discord, channel #rules
Thanks for additional reminders sir. But I ask sir we need to tweet or just retweet Privcy's tweet for the week?
Thank you for early reminder ..
Unfortunately i missed the last airdrop due to human error where i forget to tweet mandatory tweet . will never repeat that again
Activity: 3
I hope this time the thread stays alive.
Jump to: