Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 157. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Everyone, on this week all tweets are MANDATORY to retweet! 
You can find them in our official twitter page https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN  and in Discord, channel #rules
If there was ever a week to check PRiVCY's twitter page on a daily basis, this is it.

One missed retweet could be the difference between epic AD glory or epic failure!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Got to say it's funny these snowflakes crying scam etc... you've finally been caught with multi accounts and decided to cry, take your "L" gracefully and move along, go try another airdrop to scam, it's like a criminal saying he's innocent but there's video evidence of him committing the crime, yet still has the audacity to profess his innocence, it's these very people that give crypto a bad name, scammers, greedy and dishonest, your parents would be ashamed knowing what you get up to, it's actually easier to be honest in an airdrop than trying to scam, eventually you'll get caught and when it does happen, have at least the shred of decency to disappear into the night without a word, not this lot though, they cry and call scam cause they've been caught and their free ride is over, no more coins for you to dump on a weekly basis, your free lunch and ride has come to an end, so i repeat, take your scamming/dual account, dumping, no good, loser ass elsewhere, you're not wanted here and never will be.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103

Congratulations to the winning team! Hoping for more mid to high skilled players joining in our Dota 2 Tournament, stay tuned for another round of PRiVCY 3rd Dota 2 Tournament. For the highlights, please wait for a while since editing 1080p resolutions is hard to render and we still using mid-end PC.

MatchID: 4054512585

sorry for very late posts
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I hope your all HODLing onto your PRIV. Be sure to check out Instagram and twitter as well, and also don't be shy on telegram. We need your support at PRiVCY by liking and retweeting posts, let everyone know of PRiVCY Coin, this is just the beginning, PS enjoy your airdrops ladies and Gents.
Activity: 180
@everyone take note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 12th August to Thursday 16th August are mandatory to retweet!
Devs will post all required tweets in Discord PRiVCY remember more tweets will be added during this week. Kindly check on #general pinned messages for more reminders to be follow.

Click here https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1028543296690446336

Help vote every day PRiVCY PRiV https://sonox.io/
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
You can find them in our official twitter page https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN  and in Discord, channel #rules
Thanks for additional reminders sir. But I ask sir we need to tweet or just retweet Privcy's tweet for the week?
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Activity: 66
I'm not trying to compare, but DO had many antagonists like Lauda on its infant age just like PRiVCY. Bear season will only blind us from knowing good projects like PRiVCY
Activity: 196
Funny how we catch a multi account user and then suddenly the ANN is under attack by accounts replying to each other.... Hmmm....

PRiVCY is a very rewarding airdrop guys. Please try follow the simple rules to benefit from it! But if you don't follow the rules, try atleast be polite  Smiley

It's very obvious the negative posts are from a handful of people who are spitting their dummies out because they got greedy and and tried to cheat instead of playing by the rules.

I don't think anyone is going to take much notice of them Smiley

Same story every week. Airdrop is done, cheaters that were caught crawl out of their corners, angry. They are like a fly trying to bother the cow. Move on already, time is precious.

True that, and as we don't want people raging all over the place because they didn't fulfill all requirements, let's state this clear once again: there's an special requirement for AD11, it's been announced in #general and it's specified in #rules, so if you don't make it, don't blame us later Cheesy

And for all our loyal followers, enjoy the ride to AD11, this one's gonna be huge Cheesy !!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Funny how we catch a multi account user and then suddenly the ANN is under attack by accounts replying to each other.... Hmmm....

PRiVCY is a very rewarding airdrop guys. Please try follow the simple rules to benefit from it! But if you don't follow the rules, try atleast be polite  Smiley

It's very obvious the negative posts are from a handful of people who are spitting their dummies out because they got greedy and and tried to cheat instead of playing by the rules.

Same story every week. Airdrop is done, cheaters that were caught crawl out of their corners, angry. They are like a fly trying to bother the cow. Move on already, time is precious.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
it was a good amount comparing to the last week because 90% hodl rules was difficult for many... now the time comes for the big airdrop.. AD11..i am much excited for this big airdrop.. Smiley
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Its amazing and pleasing to be part of AD, now is the time to work more for the bigger ADs
Congrats your start in AD10 to received Privcy just enjoy and support bro. Me too I am also grateful for the opportunity to work with this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Airdrop 11 is coming up ladies and gentlemen!

As you may or may not know, a whopping 750,000 PRIV are being distributed. This is certainly one you do not want to miss! With the new distribution rules taking affect both newbies and holders will get a tasty sum of PRIV.

If you aren't already involved, please head on over to our discord! We still have 10 airdrops left worth a total of 5,700,000 PRIV!  Cool

Please be sure to read the newly posted #rules everyone! Don't miss out because you don't keep up to date, it is silly  Smiley

(and ignore the children raging, just an upset multi acc scammer)
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Airdrop received as usual! Big thanks to the PrivcY team! Cool
Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
I hope the team discovers more double account thieves. More coins for the rest of us that play by the rules.  Cool
Activity: 116
Yep I know you signed up, because you have multiple accounts, one of them was registered in the last week of the June Airdrop name Peachococ (cause the post says how much they love privacy coins) then the post after that you got caught and started whining. Just face it you got caught being a scammer and couldn't handle it and now want to go on a rampage. You can't even form a sentence without cursing which just shows your lack on intelligence. I'm not sorry you got caught trying to scam the rest of the community and I find it extremely sad that you have nothing else in your life but coming here an complain. I hope no other airdrop falls for your behavior, I think you need to put your big boy pants on, accept the fact that you got caught and move on with your life. Harboring this resentment will only make your life worse.

Are you talking to me? I never tried to sign up for this shit drop.  It doesn't take a genius to see this scam is almost an exact copy of the deep onion pump and dump exit scam.

Again. No actual Evidence.  We have the Evidence  that you are a banned user who is buttery.  Go away now and stop making yourself look like an ass

Banned from what? I have zero interest in this shitcoin, I'm trying to save nieve investors.

Sure! And you keep posting here just to "save investors"! What a good guy!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Come on buddy, they caught you  Kiss
Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
Yep I know you signed up, because you have multiple accounts, one of them was registered in the last week of the June Airdrop name Peachococ (cause the post says how much they love privacy coins) then the post after that you got caught and started whining. Just face it you got caught being a scammer and couldn't handle it and now want to go on a rampage. You can't even form a sentence without cursing which just shows your lack on intelligence. I'm not sorry you got caught trying to scam the rest of the community and I find it extremely sad that you have nothing else in your life but coming here an complain. I hope no other airdrop falls for your behavior, I think you need to put your big boy pants on, accept the fact that you got caught and move on with your life. Harboring this resentment will only make your life worse.

Are you talking to me? I never tried to sign up for this shit drop.  It doesn't take a genius to see this scam is almost an exact copy of the deep onion pump and dump exit scam.

Again. No actual Evidence.  We have the Evidence  that you are a banned user who is buttery.  Go away now and stop making yourself look like an ass

Banned from what? I have zero interest in this shitcoin, I'm trying to save nieve investors.
I'm sure the naive investros will be more than gratefull for your warnings, now go and try to cheat on another project where the team is not as smart as these guys. Buy bye thief (double accounts=stealing from the rest).
Activity: 79
I just love it when people try to cheat the rules and get found out and get banned for doing it, then going crying the the World.
This is an awesome project with great support and loads of happy participants.

I agree with you buddy! Every week a lot of cheaters have been caught, you can't blame mods if you got caught!!!
Rules are pretty simple to be followed, just be sure to check Discord sometimes
We have a great community
Activity: 78
I just love it when people try to cheat the rules and get found out and get banned for doing it, then going crying the the World.
This is an awesome project with great support and loads of happy participants.
Jump to: