Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 226. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As I checked my status yesterday there's no problem because it says I am accepted for airdrop. It should been stated in there that you are currently BCT Inactivity for airdrops. So that i will be alarmed about it. Maybe I forgot to post here before the 7th airdrop distributed. In the bots-cmd you should replied in there that not currently BCT inactive for airdrops to be aware too. Well good luck to 906 participants been given the 7th airdrop. And I just missed it Cry and thanks again PRiVCY now I have learned. I will wait for the 8th airdrop.

You should not rely solely on the Discord bot to check your status. try to remember what requirements you have not yet fulfilled before the cutoff.

That also happened to me a few ADs back. but I won't blame the team for not updating it every second, it is humanly impossible to update the status of 1000+ entries with that speed. I still applaud them for not losing their stamina.  Smiley
People are responsible for what they did and didn't do.
You are right that it's impossible to check all the info about everyone up to date so the bot could say what a person is missing.

I missed a retweet once and was skipped, it was my fault, not bot's fault to not to remind me of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
congrats to all hodlers  Cool
keep hodling
thank you for your appreciation, do not worry about receiving it as well. so we just hold it until we get lifted.
Activity: 153
As I checked my status yesterday there's no problem because it says I am accepted for airdrop. It should been stated in there that you are currently BCT Inactivity for airdrops. So that i will be alarmed about it. Maybe I forgot to post here before the 7th airdrop distributed. In the bots-cmd you should replied in there that not currently BCT inactive for airdrops to be aware too. Well good luck to 906 participants been given the 7th airdrop. And I just missed it Cry and thanks again PRiVCY now I have learned. I will wait for the 8th airdrop.

You should not rely solely on the Discord bot to check your status. try to remember what requirements you have not yet fulfilled before the cutoff.

That also happened to me a few ADs back. but I won't blame the team for not updating it every second, it is humanly impossible to update the status of 1000+ entries with that speed. I still applaud them for not losing their stamina.  Smiley
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
keep hodling
The value of holding increased by time every week so this a good chance to raise priv price up to 2-3x  profit , congrats again
keep holding and the good work .
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
@privcy-manager or is it the development of the project as well as the distribution of the Whitepaper? The airdrops is very nice, but for the moment no one has any news on the progress of the project. Give us at least news about the future of Privcy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
keep hodling
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Guys, please help. I retweet and layk but BOT say you are currently Not Active for airdrops. How to fix this?

That means your discord activity was to low the past week. Make sure to read the #rules and #announcements in Discord!  Wink
Activity: 194
Guys, please help. I retweet and layk but BOT say you are currently Not Active for airdrops. How to fix this?
Activity: 108
Please help me fix Missing Retweet and Missing address in BCT?

you did'nt add your privcy address to  info

you need read rule and do follow it .
Thank you for sharing this information, I will certainly check it out
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Guys help me to reach any gamers or livestreamers out there about joining PRiVCY & collaborate that can able to livestream in good quality. I can collaborate with PRiVCY about livestreaming + gaming but my internet upload speed is capped at 1Mbps and can't possible stream at 1080p 60fps.

Retweet is appreciated: https://twitter.com/Franzinatr/status/1020934195726577670

I hope many active members of PRiVCY can read my message and hoping to see one livestreamers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
To everyone who is complaining about being skipped:

The !status changes last minute, and that is by design. If you check your status on a Friday and it shows accepted, you might still be skipped if you fail the final check. The mod team manually checks each and every applicant (1000+) right before the airdrop. If you weren’t active, you should not blame the mods. Take responsibility, learn your lesson and do better next week.

Again: !status means nothing during a week, it is more an indicator why people were not considered in the last round.
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Good you know that you have learnt your lessons.  That is experience.  I once had a similar issue but got to know more about the project after chating with one of the moderators. It was a sweet experience.  It is always good to be active on both discord channel and here everyday. It pays and makes participants to be sure of his participation.
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
i have missed this airdrop two times. i have never been given the airdrop.
i checked my status about 5 hours ago and it says i have been accepted for airdrop. But later on, i checked again now and it says  i have wrong info.

Yes,  it once happened to me. I used my twitter username instead of link and that affected me for AD,  after this was corrected I has issue with inactive.  Don't loose hope . There are still 13 more. Meanwhile,  have you corrected it now in preparation for next AD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Well, I too missed 5th airdrop because of Bitcointalk inactivity, but I got accepted last two airdrops because I was active.  Just retweet last PriVCY tweets and be active in discord and here.  You will definitely be accepted next time.  Good luck
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Maybe you skipped or did not passed the requirements for airdrop, it because they did not receive free airdrop.
Activity: 171
hard luck mate, I hope you got the recent Airdrop this time around Smiley
Activity: 172

you did'nt add your privcy address to  info

you need read rule and do follow it .
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
IS this 1st layer or 2nd layer privacy blockchain? What is the different between your project and KEEp network, origo network etc?
Activity: 180
the people who have missed out on airdrops so far have made a mistake of some kind. you have aa whole week to be active here or on discord. retweeting our official tweets is easy. don't leave it till the last minute to cram in posts on here. and don't count on retweets that are not official privcy tweets

Sir I made some post here in bct and even on discord but how come I checked my status few ours before airdrop I am accepted with my address for airdrop. Then later I checked my discord and my wallet but it seems nothing. After that I went to bots-cmd it says that I am bct inactive for airdrop. I should be warned and it must be posted on !status before airdrop so that for me to look for a way to fix this issues inactivity. I hope anyone in the Mod could checked my status what when wrong. Thank you!
Activity: 108
Jump to: