Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 247. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Who can answer me which differences between this project and deeponion? Is it just a clone of DO?

Currently it's a fork off deeponion yes, and only a couple of weeks into airdrops, devs will make an announcement pretty soon of some unique features coming down the line closer the end of airdrops

All my doubts about what's the project? I have seen the roadmap already. There are no technical improvements there.
Please wait for Whitepaper.  According to the roadmap, it should be completed in the third quarter 2018.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
hello new here and this looks promesing and se that new exchange is on the way and that always meake me exited. but i found i quite hard too registrate in the discord bot for the upcomming drops, and the pinned msg are gone in the bot-cmd channel whuld be grate if you culd fix that and simply fy it so even noobs as me understands it ^^

have a grate day
What exactly is the challenge?  I can provide you with it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
We will have a new exchange that is a good sign  for a new altcoin , i hope privcy will have a huge community , it is most important .

We need more and more members , i think +900 members not enough.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hello new here and this looks promesing and se that new exchange is on the way and that always meake me exited. but i found i quite hard too registrate in the discord bot for the upcomming drops, and the pinned msg are gone in the bot-cmd channel whuld be grate if you culd fix that and simply fy it so even noobs as me understands it ^^

have a grate day
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Who can answer me which differences between this project and deeponion? Is it just a clone of DO?

Currently it's a fork off deeponion yes, and only a couple of weeks into airdrops, devs will make an announcement pretty soon of some unique features coming down the line closer the end of airdrops

All my doubts about what's the project? I have seen the roadmap already. There are no technical improvements there.
Activity: 66
we go live on cryptaldash on the 19th july, another exchange for us, https://www.cryptaldash.com/

This is excellent news! Well done team and more importantly, congrats to the amazing community behind PRiVCY, you guys are the real MVP's!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
we go live on cryptaldash on the 19th july, another exchange for us, https://www.cryptaldash.com/
Activity: 296
In the 7th Airdrop, do we still need to send 0.001 Priv again to the address?

It is one time sending but new entry will have to do
If you already sent it before there is no need to send it again unless you changed your wallet address
Activity: 214

It is one time sending but new entry will have to do
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Top 50 projects:
1st. LockTrip - 3152 votes
2nd. SilentNotary - 2940 votes
3rd. apollo - 2390 votes
4th. Dropil - 1409 votes
5th. Nexty - 1340 votes
6th. BITCOIN TOKEN - 1065 votes
7th. HYDRO - 854 votes
8th. Bethereum - 788 votes
9th. Storiqa - 786 votes
10th. NOBS Crypto - 734 votes
11th. Electra - 592 votes
12th. Bitwhite - 582 votes
13th. BRICKBLOCK - 564 votes
14th. Bitcoin Private - 546 votes
15th. NextPakk - 488 votes
16th. Crypterium - 448 votes
17th. Sancoj - 444 votes
18th. Ink protocol - 438 votes
19th. PylonNetwork - 398 votes
20th. FRESCO - 365 votes
21st. PRiVCY - 363 votes
22nd. Vexanium - 362 votes
23rd. deex - 355 votes
24th. EBOOST - 350 votes
25th. Arbitraging - 335 votes
26th. Netkoin - 319 votes
27th. Finom - 316 votes
28th. Kryll - 315 votes
29th. Zcoin - 290 votes
30th. No bs crypto - 289 votes
31st. CraftR - 288 votes
32nd. Stakenet - 288 votes
33rd. NIÓBIO CASH - 261 votes
34th. Linda - 259 votes
35th. Docademic - 258 votes
36th. Komodo - 257 votes
37th. BITSUM - 252 votes
38th. NOBS - 248 votes
39th. GPN Coin - 238 votes
40th. Nihilo coin - 238 votes
41st. Loyalcoin - 227 votes
42nd. Pundi X - 212 votes
43rd. Birdchain - 210 votes
44th. Ternio - 210 votes
45th. Universa - 205 votes
46th. COUCHAIN - 198 votes
47th. Action Coin - 188 votes
48th. QUANTUMPAY - 187 votes
49th. DAPS - 184 votes
50th. Elastos - 172 votes

this is a start for privcy Smiley I see rapid progress and great success in recent history for this project!!  Cool Cool

My apologies if this is a daft question but what exchange is the voting on?   

I'm more than happy to add my vote if someone would be kind enough to provide a link Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4

I think you only need to do it until your status changes so it includes your registered AD address. After that there is no further need to verify by sending the priv to them.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

It is a one time ting to prove that you don't use an exchange adress to receive your airdrop. If you already have sent 0.001 you are fine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Another successful airdrop! AD6 received. Thank you Privcy dev, team and solid community. Good luck guys.. HOLD!!!!
Activity: 142
Received another successful airdrop! Have been very pleased with this project so far. Great community, with great direction from the team. Very excited to see the potential of this one play out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Well my movie trivia was a big success on our telegram chat. I will be doing another one on Saturday so if you guys want to have some fun later on in the evening on Saturday come on down!

Other than that, I would also like to say AD6 was a great success. A few things I have noticed that everyone should take into account.

#1 I saw people retweet the tweet from xsinx but you also had to like and retweet a new tweet (from this week) from the Official Privcy Account. Some people may have missed out on that because of it.

#2 People also didn't get in this past weekend because they either have only bounty hunter posts on bct or just one really low quality post or just none at all before the reg closed. Remember when you do post, you're representing the Privcy community with the signature you wear. Please be more aware of this.

The last thing is some people changed their address from the exchange to their wallet but also forgot to update their BCT profile with the new address.

Please be more aware of this for the next airdrop and be sure to check the rules as they may be changing soon.

Other than that you all rule and I wish you guys the best of luck on the many remaining airdrops!

To add -   spend 10 minutes a day to drop into the discord and find something to chat about,  find a few topics here to chat about..  done.     It is really that easy to keep up with it.     If you try to burst post the last day,  you might just get skipped.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Well my movie trivia was a big success on our telegram chat. I will be doing another one on Saturday so if you guys want to have some fun later on in the evening on Saturday come on down!

Other than that, I would also like to say AD6 was a great success. A few things I have noticed that everyone should take into account.

#1 I saw people retweet the tweet from xsinx but you also had to like and retweet a new tweet (from this week) from the Official Privcy Account. Some people may have missed out on that because of it.

#2 People also didn't get in this past weekend because they either have only bounty hunter posts on bct or just one really low quality post or just none at all before the reg closed. Remember when you do post, you're representing the Privcy community with the signature you wear. Please be more aware of this.

The last thing is some people changed their address from the exchange to their wallet but also forgot to update their BCT profile with the new address.

Please be more aware of this for the next airdrop and be sure to check the rules as they may be changing soon.

Other than that you all rule and I wish you guys the best of luck on the many remaining airdrops!
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Received my coins from airdrop.  It was my bad luck missing the previous one.  I got around 538 PriVCY coins this time.

Nice one man, keep holding and you'll get more, especially after AD10
Unfortunately, I missed this week AD because I was busy. Just sent 0.001 priv to confirm my wallet and hope to be part into the current AD.

Sorry to hear that you missed this one. Regarding the wallet verification payment, do check the blockexplorer and use coin control. If you have questions about it
visit discord and read the #faq. And you can always ask support for help or an extra check if needed.

Good luck with the next round Wink  

I've missed out on the Airdrops so far (my fault for not being active enough here @ BCT) but I'm hopeful I can participate in the next Airdrop Smiley

The discord channel is very lively and seems like theres some good community support behind PRiVCY
Activity: 50
Jump to: