Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 244. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
PRiVCY value has increased a little bit in the last few days partly due to the the enire market in the green and partly due to the new hodler reward.  I believe now is the time to still snag a bag of $priv, especially if you dumped them in previous airdrops. The hodler reward should make up for any dumpers loss if buying the priv back now.  It’s not too late to hodl 60% of your previous airdrops to receive the extra coins. This coin has the potential to make significant increase at anytime, so if your wanting to get the most out of this airdrop, don’t delay and hodl 60% by the registration cutoff this week.

Personally I don't really want the dumpers to buy back. I would be nice if the mark was something like 75% of your previous AD for this current week. Eventually they will want to dump again.

Love the new rules, hopefully they did something in eliminating many of the dumpers.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
PRiVCY value has increased a little bit in the last few days partly due to the the enire market in the green and partly due to the new hodler reward.  I believe now is the time to still snag a bag of $priv, especially if you dumped them in previous airdrops. The hodler reward should make up for any dumpers loss if buying the priv back now.  It’s not too late to hodl 60% of your previous airdrops to receive the extra coins. This coin has the potential to make significant increase at anytime, so if your wanting to get the most out of this airdrop, don’t delay and hodl 60% by the registration cutoff this week.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??  

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner.  

OMG I'm butthurt, that you think I would get offended! LOL

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!

Also Everyone, don't forget about Movie Trivia in Telegram chat sometime in the evening on Saturday. I'll announce the time later in the week!

Good night!

I was hoping someone from the team could re-assess my eligibilty for the Airdrop, I'm curious how many posts per week are required Smiley
Actually be active here in BCT and this thread will required 5 post per week and not a single day to post the 5 constructive post.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??   

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner. 

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!

Also Everyone, don't forget about Movie Trivia in Telegram chat sometime in the evening on Saturday. I'll announce the time later in the week!

Good night!

I was hoping someone from the team could re-assess my eligibilty for the Airdrop, I'm curious how many posts per week are required Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
sorry, I can not find white paper, where can I find?
One more thing, When ICO end? and how many token sold?

Team releasing white paper in Q3 2018.For more details vist the official website: https://privcy.io/

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/eZJf3tG
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

There is no ICO, just an airdrop. Head on over to our Discord channel and check out #rules first an register with bot cmd. Good luck, make sure you stay active! Oh and the whitepaper should be sometime this quarter.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??   

Good night!
Activity: 294
Activity: 126
Another Good trading-competition:

All members that will trade & submit trading volumes of over 5000 PRiV in #trading-competition from 16.07 10:00 UTC to 17.07 10:00 UTC will get 50 PRiV

Hurry up Guys
Activity: 341
Merit: 100

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
BlockChain -- A New World!
did not see the rule of sending 0.001, missed last AD........ahhhhhhhhh Embarrassed
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
air drop amount has gotten so low Sad

If you are a weekly dumper, You cannot expect big airdrop every week Cheesy All dumpers are just sharing 10% of the total pot while all hodlers are sharing 90% of the pot and honey Cheesy

I like this new HODLers rule. They have better airdrop rates. Lucky for the dumpers, they're still getting something. This project is generous.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

If you are a weekly dumper, You cannot expect big airdrop every week Cheesy All dumpers are just sharing 10% of the total pot while all hodlers are sharing 90% of the pot and honey Cheesy

Activity: 234

A few hundred priv is not a low amount if you hodl it for a long time. When the value rises you will see that even 50 priv is worth a lot. Wait and see what the future holds, you will get some nice gains later in the year

By the end of 2018 we will see crypto market rising once again and privay will also rise. We are getting average 500 coins per airdrop which is very good deal.
Activity: 101

A few hundred priv is not a low amount if you hodl it for a long time. When the value rises you will see that even 50 priv is worth a lot. Wait and see what the future holds, you will get some nice gains later in the year
Activity: 412
Que sera sera
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
With TOR enabled through the wallet is there anything else required for untraceable transactions?

Does PRiV use ring signature or any type of IP obfuscation?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi guys that well and the page number one hundred, very active the thread we go through the 200 pages soon, the price rise comes after the 10 airdrop ...
Activity: 84
Hey fellow PRiVCY brothers and sisters, can I send myself my entire balance in my wallet to make 1 big stake and moving the balance will not affect the HODL rules for ADs?

Yes you can by using the coin control feature. Read the #faq channel on discord for an explanation and tutorial. If you need help then go to #support-center.
Al long as you keep your coins in the registered walletaddress it will not affect the HODL requirement.  

Cool thanks for the reply.
Activity: 56
BUY ORDER GIVEAWAY! Buy at least 200 PRiV and get 20 PRiV as giveaway! Only 25 Spots available! ONLY BUY ORDERS FROM NOW (12.00 UTC) ARE ELEGIBLE TO JOIN Post your buy order proof (with your name over it) into #buy-order-giveaway 1 USER = 1 ENTRY GIVEAWAY CLOSES IN 3 HOURS (15.00 UTC)
nice giveaway`s sir, I try to buy and to get a giveaway.
  OK...I WILL BUY..HOPE I WILL NOT RUN OF TIME!
Jump to: