Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 243. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Airdrop 7 has already started and its just about 3-4 more weeks until the holder bonus kicks in.
I would recommend everyone to buy them cheap privcy now and reserve your spot in the category of holders.
Goodluck !
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Received my coins from airdrop.  It was my bad luck missing the previous one.  I got around 538 PriVCY coins this time.

Nice one man, keep holding and you'll get more, especially after AD10
you watch the price will go beserk just before the 11th Airdrop, everyone will at least be apart of the 10k club too and above of course as well lol.
I don't get what you're trying to say here, what do you mean by at least everyone will be part of the 10k club and above.
I don't want to read meaning into it please can elaborate more on what you're trying to say there so as not not get a lot of people confused with your statement
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Received my coins from airdrop.  It was my bad luck missing the previous one.  I got around 538 PriVCY coins this time.

Nice one man, keep holding and you'll get more, especially after AD10
you watch the price will go beserk just before the 11th Airdrop, everyone will at least be apart of the 10k club too and above of course as well lol.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Volume of PRIV is rising rapidly on crex24 exchange. Hopefully PRIV price will increase this week :smiley: Can PRIV be listed on Coinmarketcap?
Yes, volume rising and hope soon we will be listed on Coinmarketcap. But now we still need more daily volume.
Activity: 103
Volume of PRIV is rising rapidly on crex24 exchange. Hopefully PRIV price will increase this week :smiley: Can PRIV be listed on Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 207
Whitepaper will be release during Q3.
Don't worry guys Smiley

Q3 2018 very soon ,  we need a new exchange  for Privcy .

we have so many small exchange  to choice etc  crytopia, tradesatoshi , yobit ....

Why are you so much concerned about new exchange?  I think we supposed to lay more emphasis on development. Privcy is here to stay so we shouldnt worry about the price now. Let's rally round the team so that they can give us the best
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Don't worry guys Smiley

Q3 2018 very soon ,  we need a new exchange  for Privcy .

we have so many small exchange  to choice etc  crytopia, tradesatoshi , yobit ....
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??  

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner.  

OMG I'm butthurt, that you think I would get offended! LOL

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!

Also Everyone, don't forget about Movie Trivia in Telegram chat sometime in the evening on Saturday. I'll announce the time later in the week!

Good night!

I was hoping someone from the team could re-assess my eligibilty for the Airdrop, I'm curious how many posts per week are required Smiley
Actually be active here in BCT and this thread will required 5 post per week and not a single day to post the 5 constructive post.

we do not require a certain amount of posts per week. we just ask that you are active here. post anywhere you want with constructive comments. except off topic. we don't want you to go spamming. just a couple of good posts per week will be ok. but they do have to be good posts. not copy/paste bounty hunting posts or links spammed

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I'll make a concerted effort to post constructive/usefull posts Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Don't worry guys Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 103

just saw that there is a roadmap for the first time Cheesy looks really interesing
really glad i joined this project since i really like the distribution model
keep up your work !
yes.. as soon as white paper is released the more you know about the project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Is it ok that I'm synchronising to network for nearly 3 hours? (I made my wallet only yesterday)
35939 blocks remaining so far and it is 51.79% only.
From my experience, that is not correct and something is wrong in your setup. It can be your connection (slow internet) or you have very few connections in the network making it harder to download/sync the blockchain. Go over the Discord channel and ask for the addnode details for PRiV. I had the same issue few weeks ago and it was resolved by the addnode that I included in my file Wink

Thanks for an advice. I suppose this is because of wallet on Mac. Previously I've had issues with .dmg file (system was not able to see it), until I have upgraded system to High Sierra OS. Futher on I have had my wallet crashing all the time, until someone on discord sent me a privcy.conf file.

After that the program went up without crashes and I spend nearly 5 hours to get synchronised.
Cant blame my internet connection, its 100mbit/sec.

I will continue to examine how this wallet works. And thanks once again for an advice, I will ask my problem on discord.
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
In the 7th Airdrop, do we still need to send 0.001 Priv again to the address?

You are required to send 0.001 $Priv if you are a newly comer/s for the airdrop this week. The reason why some community needs to do that, because the Devs/Team/Mods wants to make sure some of us are not using exchange address.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
"You are inactive for Airdrops" means. Is there any activity missing or should I post in btc daily.

At looked at your post, you seemed to have posted enough on BTC. Probably meant that you didn't communicated enough on the Discord.

Go to Discord and ask a mod to check for you.

Edit: I also just read some of your posts, it could also be because of the quality. You mainly ask very short questions.

Like, "Is MEW supports for Airdrops", I don't think that would qualify as a legit post to the team.

your right, those sorts of posts do not cut it. engage in the conversation going on . make constructive comments
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??  

BTW this is just a question not a dick so please don't anyone take it to hard that someone is just asking a simple question without need for anyone to respond in any sort of butthurt or offended manner.  

That's a great question, that will definitely be a good amount per week. Looking at your posts from last week there is a bit of a gap between July 1st and the 14th. Registration closed on the 13th so that's why you got the status message you got. It's good to post more than 2 just in case your posts get deleted from other threads. I hope that helped. Hope to see you be a big winner in AD7!

Also Everyone, don't forget about Movie Trivia in Telegram chat sometime in the evening on Saturday. I'll announce the time later in the week!

Good night!

I was hoping someone from the team could re-assess my eligibilty for the Airdrop, I'm curious how many posts per week are required Smiley
Actually be active here in BCT and this thread will required 5 post per week and not a single day to post the 5 constructive post.

we do not require a certain amount of posts per week. we just ask that you are active here. post anywhere you want with constructive comments. except off topic. we don't want you to go spamming. just a couple of good posts per week will be ok. but they do have to be good posts. not copy/paste bounty hunting posts or links spammed
Activity: 41
"You are inactive for Airdrops" means. Is there any activity missing or should I post in btc daily.

At looked at your post, you seemed to have posted enough on BTC. Probably meant that you didn't communicated enough on the Discord.

Go to Discord and ask a mod to check for you.

Edit: I also just read some of your posts, it could also be because of the quality. You mainly ask very short questions.

Like, "Is MEW supports for Airdrops", I don't think that would qualify as a legit post to the team.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Miss ad6 because not retweet in this week. I fell so sad because don't read rule carefully. If anyone want to get Privcy token, you should read rule and be active in not only discord group, but also BCT ANN and twitter. Hope i won't miss it again.
First of all PRiVCY is not a TOKEN but the COIN after you learn that read the rules and try to follow them, thank you!
Activity: 163
Miss ad6 because not retweet in this week. I fell so sad because don't read rule carefully. If anyone want to get Privcy token, you should read rule and be active in not only discord group, but also BCT ANN and twitter. Hope i won't miss it again.
Activity: 53
Activity: 60
I notice im still getting the "you are currently BCT Inactivity" message.  so I'm wondering if the 3-5 posts per week minimum isn't enough now and if it got raised??   

Good night!

There are no minimum posts required, but what is required is that in the posts that you do make you write something of substance. You are representing privcy with your signature after all.
Jump to: