Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 245. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
@everyone
tomorrow 17th july, i will be doing another trading competition. So get your btc ready for a chance to win a share of 200 priv.
    I will launch it at 3pm utc until 9pm utc. You can buy and sell priv in those 6 hours and there will be 5 prizes.
    The minimum amount of priv traded to be in with a chance is 200 priv.

1st place, will be the highest amount of priv traded  and will win 100 priv

2nd place ,will be the 2nd highest amount of priv traded and will win 50 priv

3rd place, will be the 3rd highest amount of priv traded and will win 30 priv

4th place, will be the 4th highest amount of priv traded and will win 15 priv

5th place, will be the 5th highest amount of priv traded and will win 5 priv

so get that btc over to crex24 and help our volume and win some more priv for yourselves

as always make a screen shot of all your trades(buy and sell) between those hours, mark the shot with your name and post that along with your wallet

the place to post it will be up tomorrow when the competition starts

I like the way your team engage the community and getting the best for your token. Keep up the good work
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Hey fellow PRiVCY brothers and sisters, can I send myself my entire balance in my wallet to make 1 big stake and moving the balance will not affect the HODL rules for ADs?

Yes you can by using the coin control feature. Read the #faq channel on discord for an explanation and tutorial. If you need help then go to #support-center.
Al long as you keep your coins in the registered walletaddress it will not affect the HODL requirement.  
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hey fellow PRiVCY brothers and sisters, can I send myself my entire balance in my wallet to make 1 big stake and moving the balance will not affect the HODL rules for ADs?

It should not, provided that you will have the right balance at the moment they will check between friday and saturday. Just my opinion though.
By the way, we made 100 pages of thread, proud to be on page number 100.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Is it ok that I'm synchronising to network for nearly 3 hours? (I made my wallet only yesterday)
35939 blocks remaining so far and it is 51.79% only.

The blockchain data size is close to 150MB, and it should take only a few minutes for someone running it on a high speed internet.

Are you really running a slow speed internet? If not, close everything and restart the application again. That should straighten out your issue.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I am out now from privcy airdrop and i have banned status in discord and never used bots or double airdrop and mod keep say they are on review and i will get sorted out and i lost hope because no assistance from dev team and no reply to my pm.
i had bad experience with priv and the judge me wrong and never forget or forgive them.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Is it ok that I'm synchronising to network for nearly 3 hours? (I made my wallet only yesterday)
From my experience, that is not correct and something is wrong in your setup. It can be your connection (slow internet) or you have very few connections in the network making it harder to download/sync the blockchain. Go over the Discord channel and ask for the addnode details for PRiV. I had the same issue few weeks ago and it was resolved by the addnode that I included in my file Wink
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Cryptaldash opens up in just a few days guys! Another exchange to buy and trade PRiV on.

I've had beta access... they do require KYC to do any trading at all which is a bit of a bummer, but the exchange will be monumental. Cannnot wait to see how high their volume overall is apon launch.

In other news you guys should check this out: https://coingape.com/blackrock-biggest-etf-company-exploring-cryptocurrencies/

One of the biggest investment companies are exploring cryptocurriencies. They hold over 6 trillion dollars of investors money...The bulls are coming out of their pens!

Things in the crypto world would definitely get interesting if even a fraction of their investors money entered the market Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Cryptaldash opens up in just a few days guys! Another exchange to buy and trade PRiV on.

I've had beta access... they do require KYC to do any trading at all which is a bit of a bummer, but the exchange will be monumental. Cannnot wait to see how high their volume overall is apon launch.

In other news you guys should check this out: https://coingape.com/blackrock-biggest-etf-company-exploring-cryptocurrencies/

One of the biggest investment companies are exploring cryptocurriencies. They hold over 6 trillion dollars of investors money...The bulls are coming out of their pens!
if these guys joins the crypto world we'll see Btc trading at $50k or more imagine them putting in 1trillion or even 10% of that money into crypto damn can't wait to see how all this plays out exciting times ahead

Exactly, good times are coming for holders Smiley
And PRiV will be the 2018 revelation Wink
Activity: 171

if these guys joins the crypto world we'll see Btc trading at $50k or more imagine them putting in 1trillion or even 10% of that money into crypto damn can't wait to see how all this plays out exciting times ahead
Activity: 190

Yeah the Blackrock news sounds very promising, interested to see how it pans out over the next few weeks  Grin
Activity: 86
@everyone
tomorrow 17th july, i will be doing another trading competition. So get your btc ready for a chance to win a share of 200 priv.
    I will launch it at 3pm utc until 9pm utc. You can buy and sell priv in those 6 hours and there will be 5 prizes.
    The minimum amount of priv traded to be in with a chance is 200 priv.

1st place, will be the highest amount of priv traded  and will win 100 priv

2nd place ,will be the 2nd highest amount of priv traded and will win 50 priv

3rd place, will be the 3rd highest amount of priv traded and will win 30 priv

4th place, will be the 4th highest amount of priv traded and will win 15 priv

5th place, will be the 5th highest amount of priv traded and will win 5 priv

so get that btc over to crex24 and help our volume and win some more priv for yourselves

as always make a screen shot of all your trades(buy and sell) between those hours, mark the shot with your name and post that along with your wallet

the place to post it will be up tomorrow when the competition starts

great I love those giveaway!
thanks for sharing
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Kucoin will announce winner/s within 2 weeks  Lips sealed
Btw we did our best and I'm pretty sure a lot of potential investors will join us Wink
copper member
Activity: 94
We should all keep voting for PRiVCY every day on Shardax to get PRIV listed there. It only takes a minute to vote. We need to get PRIV listed on as many exchanges as possible. https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=PRiVCY

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
A new version of the wallet has been released, but the old bugs have not been fixed. Windows wallet v1.2.1.0 still does not remember the way to the datadir.
I have a lot of wallets and they all can't remember the way to the datadir if it was not default datadir in %appdata%.
If you don't know how to fix it, dm me in Discord, I will help you, how to  use not default data folder. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
A new version of the wallet has been released, but the old bugs have not been fixed. Windows wallet v1.2.1.0 still does not remember the way to the datadir.
is this a mandatory or I can run the old version safely?
It's not mandatory, you can keep running the old wallet version if you prefer.
I don't know, but I think its not mandatory. The new version does not contain anything essentially new. Devs are busy with airdrops.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Congratulation its a good thing to see PRiVCY listed on cryptaldash! nice news now we can trade PRiVCY
waitting for information about whitepaper , good luck
Activity: 119
Top 50 projects:
1st. LockTrip - 3152 votes
2nd. SilentNotary - 2940 votes
3rd. apollo - 2390 votes
4th. Dropil - 1409 votes
5th. Nexty - 1340 votes
6th. BITCOIN TOKEN - 1065 votes
7th. HYDRO - 854 votes
8th. Bethereum - 788 votes
9th. Storiqa - 786 votes
10th. NOBS Crypto - 734 votes
11th. Electra - 592 votes
12th. Bitwhite - 582 votes
13th. BRICKBLOCK - 564 votes
14th. Bitcoin Private - 546 votes
15th. NextPakk - 488 votes
16th. Crypterium - 448 votes
17th. Sancoj - 444 votes
18th. Ink protocol - 438 votes
19th. PylonNetwork - 398 votes
20th. FRESCO - 365 votes
21st. PRiVCY - 363 votes
22nd. Vexanium - 362 votes
23rd. deex - 355 votes
24th. EBOOST - 350 votes
25th. Arbitraging - 335 votes
26th. Netkoin - 319 votes
27th. Finom - 316 votes
28th. Kryll - 315 votes
29th. Zcoin - 290 votes
30th. No bs crypto - 289 votes
31st. CraftR - 288 votes
32nd. Stakenet - 288 votes
33rd. NIÓBIO CASH - 261 votes
34th. Linda - 259 votes
35th. Docademic - 258 votes
36th. Komodo - 257 votes
37th. BITSUM - 252 votes
38th. NOBS - 248 votes
39th. GPN Coin - 238 votes
40th. Nihilo coin - 238 votes
41st. Loyalcoin - 227 votes
42nd. Pundi X - 212 votes
43rd. Birdchain - 210 votes
44th. Ternio - 210 votes
45th. Universa - 205 votes
46th. COUCHAIN - 198 votes
47th. Action Coin - 188 votes
48th. QUANTUMPAY - 187 votes
49th. DAPS - 184 votes
50th. Elastos - 172 votes

this is a start for privcy Smiley I see rapid progress and great success in recent history for this project!!  Cool Cool

Smiley i think i think the same  Cool
Jump to: