Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 246. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
I am glad that PriVCY won in the Cryptaldash listing. I am also an investor of CRD and I am surely invest in Priv once it starts trading there or to another trusted exchange. Anyway, didn't saw when will the Priv, starts trading there. Will it starts also as the CRD exchange starts on July 19?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Congratulation on being listed on cryptaldash! Community keeps growing bigger and better.
Yeah congratulation for being there and the hardwork has been done by all community members in voting system . cryptaldash will be the game changer for priv market
Good luck with shardax voting .
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
@everyone
tomorrow 17th july, i will be doing another trading competition. So get your btc ready for a chance to win a share of 200 priv.
    I will launch it at 3pm utc until 9pm utc. You can buy and sell priv in those 6 hours and there will be 5 prizes.
    The minimum amount of priv traded to be in with a chance is 200 priv.

1st place, will be the highest amount of priv traded  and will win 100 priv

2nd place ,will be the 2nd highest amount of priv traded and will win 50 priv

3rd place, will be the 3rd highest amount of priv traded and will win 30 priv

4th place, will be the 4th highest amount of priv traded and will win 15 priv

5th place, will be the 5th highest amount of priv traded and will win 5 priv

so get that btc over to crex24 and help our volume and win some more priv for yourselves

as always make a screen shot of all your trades(buy and sell) between those hours, mark the shot with your name and post that along with your wallet

the place to post it will be up tomorrow when the competition starts
Activity: 226
On the exchange, the state of affairs has changed for the better. The increase in the trading volume is encouraging to the project participants.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
wow..community growing rapidly its good sign to reach Privcy next price.
Activity: 86
Cryptaldash is coming soon! Really nice Smiley
More exchanges will come for sure, but we not have to hurry, focus on development first!
Activity: 190
while the project is fixing itself!
If it goes on like this and it's going to be fine!

What do you mean while the project is fixing itself??
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
while the project is fixing itself!
If it goes on like this and it's going to be fine!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
@everyone BUY ORDER GIVEAWAY! Buy at least 200 PRiV and get 20 PRiV as giveaway! Only 25 Spots available! ONLY BUY ORDERS FROM NOW (12.00 UTC) ARE ELEGIBLE TO JOIN Post your buy order proof (with your name over it) into #buy-order-giveaway 1 USER = 1 ENTRY GIVEAWAY CLOSES IN 3 HOURS (15.00 UTC) 9 spots taken stil time and places left
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

PRIVCY COIN 4th COMMUNITY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another edition of PRiVCY Community Weekly Newsletter and we are now on our 4th edition and this has been going for 4 weeks straight now...READ MORE

Activity: 58
We will have a new exchange that is a good sign  for a new altcoin , i hope privcy will have a huge community , it is most important .

We need more and more members , i think +900 members not enough.
There are still many rounds left, we are just at the beginning.
If people follow the rules correctly and check the discord more often, there won't be so many skipped users from airdrop.
It will get better IMO though.
Activity: 116
Dear KuCoin Users:

We have some updates for you:

1.  If you want your votes to count you need to make sure you signed up to KuCoin (https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?source=telegram_competition)! All users who fail to do so by Wednesday, 18th of July, 18.00 UTC+8 will be disqualified from the competition.

2.  Furthermore, also make sure you join this Telegram channel (https://t.me/KuCoin_Telegram_Competition)! Many projects encouraged their users to vote directly to the bot ignoring the competition rules, we will also disqualify users who voted but did not join the Telegram group.

3.  We will be going through all data in the upcoming days to ensure votes are accounted for and that users did not abuse the system to cheat.

4.  We will filter and analyse all information today and be ready to announce the winner within 2 weeks.

5.  Lastly, we have muted the channel until the next competition is live to avoid spam and unnecessary activity, we will be cleaning up the channel from today onwards. Please refrain from commenting and spamming KuCoin’s main channels regarding this competition or private message our admins, you will be banned if you do so.

Thank you all for your participation!

The KuCoin Team
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Who can answer me which differences between this project and deeponion? Is it just a clone of DO?

Currently it's a fork off deeponion yes, and only a couple of weeks into airdrops, devs will make an announcement pretty soon of some unique features coming down the line closer the end of airdrops

All my doubts about what's the project? I have seen the roadmap already. There are no technical improvements there.
The admin and mod are doing improvement this project. but if you have something else on this coin, this is a good project for us.
Activity: 196
hello new here and this looks promesing and se that new exchange is on the way and that always meake me exited. but i found i quite hard too registrate in the discord bot for the upcomming drops, and the pinned msg are gone in the bot-cmd channel whuld be grate if you culd fix that and simply fy it so even noobs as me understands it ^^

have a grate day

Hi slipersty, you are not correctly registered because you haven't complied with the requirements detailed in #rules.

For example, you still have an account with BCT activity below 28, so you won't be accepted until you get there. You also haven't retweeted ANY of PRiVCY tweets.

Just follow the #rules and you'll be fine; and ask us if you find any further problems Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I'm waiting eagerly for the Whitepaper release and more information on the project.
Currently we are on AD 7 which is quite early and there is no doubt that privcy has achieved so much in the past few weeks.

road map will clear many things.. hope it will be released soon Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
I'm waiting eagerly for the Whitepaper release and more information on the project.
Currently we are on AD 7 which is quite early and there is no doubt that privcy has achieved so much in the past few weeks.
Activity: 76
Who can answer me which differences between this project and deeponion? Is it just a clone of DO?

Currently it's a fork off deeponion yes, and only a couple of weeks into airdrops, devs will make an announcement pretty soon of some unique features coming down the line closer the end of airdrops

All my doubts about what's the project? I have seen the roadmap already. There are no technical improvements there.
Please wait for Whitepaper.  According to the roadmap, it should be completed in the third quarter 2018.
Exactly, there is enough time for that, we are just in the 7/20 round of airdrops.
If we wait patiently, we will see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Please wait for Whitepaper.  According to the roadmap, it should be completed in the third quarter 2018.

Yeah, everything will be clearer with the whitepaper release. For now we must be patient, support the airdrop campaign, promote it around us and buy more coins. I see a huge future to this coin 😉

I agree. The doubts and misconception will be cleared out once we have the whitepaper.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Yeah, everything will be clearer with the whitepaper release. For now we must be patient, support the airdrop campaign, promote it around us and buy more coins. I see a huge future to this coin 😉
Activity: 101

I think for PRiVCY to have unique features is a matter of life or death - just cloned coins would not attract many adopters. I really hope they will come out with some nice unique feature soon.
Jump to: