Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 268. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

A new airdrop has started.
I love new holding rules here.
The difficulty level is high to get coins.
I would like to continue to hold coins by participating in airdrop as much as possible. Cheesy
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
I like this airdrop, on monthly bases i'm getting half of my paychek only on privcy airdrop.... Cheesy
Activity: 29
I'm sorry to hear that, but we have stricly rules for our ANN thread posting.
Everyone is welcome to post here, but we require only good quality posting.

rules should be as strict as possilble, and management procedures of the campaigns should be kept well with carefully check to prevent spammers and cheaters get easy money from PRiVCY and don't bring any benefits to the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hey mods, remember to change the topic of the ANN, we're heading up to our 6th airdrop  Grin

I already changed the topic in my reply to "[6th Airdrop - Starts 14th July]".

Also a reminder to all people that's having problems with the TX, there's a tutorial in #faq that gives the exact steps in order to not mess our balances Smiley
Activity: 64
well after the new rules , i guess everyone will hold it for a moment at least we wait for the price go higher a little of the bitcoin that will be nice , for me i'll sell in the first 2nd  airdrop on august
Activity: 175
BlockChain -- A New World!
I love these new holding rules, finally holders are more incentivized than dumpers Smiley

ME too, I never sell even one coin, hope to get a good reward/
Activity: 112
I love these new holding rules, finally holders are more incentivized than dumpers Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
We are looking forward to the 5th round and we believe in the future of the project PRiVCY

my expectations were not met, even though I had all the conditions for the airdrop, but my messages on the forum were lost among other reports on the bounty. This was considered as spam and was not allowed to the 5th round. I'll try to correct the mistakes that were made by inexperience. I like the project and very much wanted to participate in the continuation.
  Confirmation of the purse already sent,to the stockbroker in general did not output, I think that tokens should be stored,I believe in prospects

I'm sorry to hear that, but we have stricly rules for our ANN thread posting.
Everyone is welcome to post here, but we require only good quality posting.
Activity: 175
BlockChain -- A New World!
I have received AD and will hodl it ~~
Activity: 190
PRiVCY Round 6 Airdrop. The Holders Round!

https://s20.postimg.cc/bjxr97i1p/round_6.jpg

Nice image man, always liked your work! Interesting to see how this round effects dumping, it was never that bad but dumping will be alot less from now until the end
copper member
Activity: 94
There are new rules to deter participants from dumping their PRIV coins as soon as they receive them. If you hold all of your PRIV coins, like me, there is nothing for you to worry about. Please read the words below from the PRiVCY devs.

We have realized that we have a large number of members that are new to crypto and we want to make sure that everyone benefits from this great airdrop and project that is PRiVCY.

As you know, we will be introducing set HODL rule from AD10 where HODLers receive greater share of the airdropped amount (90%), to reward them for supporting our project.

In order to prepare everyone for this, we will start with progressive HODL rules from AD6.

The new rules are as follows:

To be classed as HODLer and to receive share of 90% of the airdropped amount you need to:

AD6 - hold at least 50% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 13.07.2018
AD7 - hold at least 60% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 20.07.2018
AD8 - hold at least 70% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 27.07.2018
AD9 - hold at least 80% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 03.08.2018
AD10 - hold at least 90% of your airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

If you don't fit the above criteria but you still fulfill all the other requirements you will receive share of 10% of the airdropped amount (capped at max 1/100 of 10% per person).

To be classed as HODLer in AD11 you will need to HODL a specific amount of PRiV that will equal to % of airdropped amount in AD1 to AD10 (might not necessarily be your airdropped amount if you have not participated in all airdrops).

Listed below is another important new rule that must be followed:

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC

Activity: 29
Starting this round we will have stable market price for each PRiV, Less dumpers and Less Mass Selling will occur every week.

Its nice, dev is actively fighting airdrop abusers.
I suggest PRiVCY dev to manage the campaign using as strict as possible.
The application form should be managed well too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
After the successful completion of AD5, the Privcy team has provided some new details about the Holder requirements.
Exchange addresses will not be allowed henceforth and in order to confirm the same, we have to send 0.001 Priv to this address - PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY
It is requested that the participants check #rules and #faq in the discord server to complete their verification process in order to receive the AD.
Great work Privcy team.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Starting this round we will have stable market price for each PRiV, Less dumpers and Less Mass Selling will occur every week.

Its nice, dev is actively fighting airdrop abusers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
We have amazing new rules dedicated to holders.
Also, remember to send 0.001 PRiV from your Airdrop registered address to this address: PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY
Doing this, you confirm you're not using an exchange address.
Everyone has to do it!!
Activity: 70

Cool pick Whitefish, how about adding some "boxes with parachutes" dropping out of the plane  Grin Smiley
Activity: 12

this is a poster beauty , i will use it replace my wallpapers

the privcy price higher and higher after dumper action yesterday, good rule good community .
Activity: 645
Merit: 253

Activity: 25
Good concept. When hit exchange i will see price grow every month
Activity: 50
I think that it's better if we also have a spreadsheet of addresses who already sent 0.001 to the specific address indicated on the new #rules.
Jump to: