Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 267. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
http://bitnewsportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/709PRiV.jpg
PRiVCY Coin 3rd Community Weekly Newsletter

Hello everyone! Another fruitful week have passed for PRiVCY Community and alot of things happen this past week. This is our 3rd Weekly Community Newsletter and we will tackle and recap all things that happen in the last airdrop week. .....READ MORE

Thanks for the newsletter, I love to read your articles Smiley
But you should update your avatar, that's the old logo! Cheesy
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Hello everyone! Another fruitful week have passed for PRiVCY Community and alot of things happen this past week. This is our 3rd Weekly Community Newsletter and we will tackle and recap all things that happen in the last airdrop week. .....READ MORE

Love the constant updates and newsletters Xsinx.

Personally very excited to move forward with the new holder rules starting up.
Activity: 112
Please can you give me the coin total supply? And its current price?

You can find these informations on website privacy.io and on our most used exchange: Crex24
Activity: 51
PRiVCY has become almost like an addiction to me, if you have joined, I don't know what you are waiting for. There is always something new with each airdrop with. various sections on Discord to get you engaged. Now let's work to AD6!
Activity: 142
Another successful airdrop! Recieved my coins for a 3rd straight week, and couldn't be happier. Great project and a great community here. Very excited to see this one play out. So much potential with Privcy.
Activity: 1
Please can you give me the coin total supply? And its current price?
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
It's a great idea that there is a faucet for getting a small amount of coins. I had one entrance, now I got a little to confirm my address.
copper member
Activity: 94
AD-6 begins on July 14. There are new rules, so please check them out on the Discord channel so you don't get left out this weekend. Spread the word about PRiVCY!

Activity: 15
did just join this coin and have looked on it and it looks really promesing!! cant wait too the what future holds for this coin
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
the rules have changed for the next airdrop. please make sure you read them to avoid disappointment. and don't forget,if you rank up here you will need to update your signature too

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)
For AD6 send before 13th July 2018, 16:00 UTC

this means, every single member, not just those who WERE using exchange addresses. this is to prove your address is not an exchange address and is because you can't send less than 0.2 from an exchange

Nice, didn't actually understand the reason behind sending 0.001 PRiV and it proving anything, nice simple way to eliminate exchange addresses

haha, nice! i was a little bit confused how you could know which addresses are related to an exchange. now it`s clear. Cheesy

I only have to send the privcy to the address and i`m fine? nothing else? (screenshot or anything else Smiley )

Correct, you only have to send the 0.001 Priv to the verification address mentioned in Discord #announcements. No need for extra information, screenshots etc.
Good luck  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
the rules have changed for the next airdrop. please make sure you read them to avoid disappointment. and don't forget,if you rank up here you will need to update your signature too

We do NOT allow exchange addresses to participate in the airdrop. To eliminate exchange addresses everyone needs to send 0.001 PRiV from their registered airdrop address to PLZyFVDc7RBw2ztawSmPmNZb8w7N7pwyZY (you only need to send this once)

this means, every single member, not just those who WERE using exchange addresses. this is to prove your address is not an exchange address and is because you can't send less than 0.2 from an exchange

Nice, didn't actually understand the reason behind sending 0.001 PRiV and it proving anything, nice simple way to eliminate exchange addresses

haha, nice! i was a little bit confused how you could know which addresses are related to an exchange. now it`s clear. Cheesy

I only have to send the privcy to the address and i`m fine? nothing else? (screenshot or anything else Smiley )
Activity: 190

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
PRIVCY has its own style and techniques how to draw a crowd and creates community, it is a great style with a bang, an opportunity for hodlers and creates a valuable token in the future. I say an amazing project with such power where it has many features where no one has done before.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
I'm from the beginning with PRiVCY, and I managed to get only twice airdrop Sad

And the last reason I completely do not understand - "BCT Inactivity"
you had 2 very short posts before this weeks airdrop.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

I think the problem is that you posted 15 comments last friday july 6th, and try to work on the quality and lenght of your posts here on BCT.
If you need extra info come over to our Discord channel and read the pinned messages, #announcements and #rules.

Good luck this week
Activity: 287
Merit: 114

Hi,  I'm check your posts and find a lot of post from AD5 week, but all of your post is only 2-3 words (nice project...).
I think it is reason of your skip. 
Try post only good quality posts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

ARTICLE: PRiVCY COIN NEW AIRDROP RULES

Hello everyone! PRiVCY Newsletter are scheduled for publishing today but due to some important changes on the airdrop rules i need to postponed the publishing to discuss about the new airdrop rules.....READ MORE

Thanks for your good message sir for good to us and keep up the good work. Me I`m already to give .001 privcy to the address provided.
Jump to: