Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 287. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
If during pre-ico and ico there are high bonuses when selling tokens, then after the coin is released onto the stock exchange, investors often merge the coins immediately purchased, and the bonus ones are left
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Privcy token is erc-20 token, right? I don't see any information about it.

Absolutely not.
It's not a token, it has its own blockchain.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Privcy token is erc-20 token, right? I don't see any information about it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
when will whitepaper be available?

If you visit the website, it is clear that whitepaper will be release on Q3 2018 so it will be within July to September. Be active especially in Discord channel to be updated. I am also excited with whats in it and I am sure that it will be very interesting. 😉
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Just joined your Discord. Your community seems huge! Great work guys!
Just trying to join next Airdrop now......  Roll Eyes

Welcome to the project, Yes we have a huge and very active discord community  Grin If you will need any help you can send me a message here or on our discord channel, or you can check our #support-center for the help. See you there!
Activity: 171
yeah it is huge and really active, so if you need any help or have any questions please ask there are lots of members eagerly waiting to answer your question and I wish you all the best with your registration and hope to go see you getting your 1st AD this coming weekend ❤
Activity: 190

6) All already distributed coins are freely tradable, including the ones you will receive from the airdrop.

True, but we should perhaps also remind people that starting from the 10th airdrop hodlers holding at least 90% of the received coins will get rewarded for not being dumbers... er, I mean dumpers Smiley

It's the market working, if no one dumps, there would be no trading, the coins needs to be spread

Yep we need people selling, its good to get some volume to get the project recognised, larger exchanges want to see volume. Nice to see members in the 10,25 and 50k clubs on discord
Activity: 86
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

6) All already distributed coins are freely tradable, including the ones you will receive from the airdrop.

True, but we should perhaps also remind people that starting from the 10th airdrop hodlers holding at least 90% of the received coins will get rewarded for not being dumbers... er, I mean dumpers Smiley

It's the market working, if no one dumps, there would be no trading, the coins needs to be spread
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
If you open first page of ANN you will see in RoadMap Q3 2018 - WhitePaper Finalization.
Activity: 196

Ahahah you're awesome Cheesy
Like you said... 90% of distribution from AD10 will go to Holders... only a dumb would dump now :p

Yep, really a bad idea to dump in any case, but more having in count that distribution rule Smiley

Anybody has heard how many PRIVs will be needed to be considered a HODLer?

I suppose that just by holding the airdropped ones it should suffice, but haven't heard any news about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Just checked and received my airdrop last Sunday. Thanks PRiVCY team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

Like you said... 90% of distribution from AD10 will go to Holders... only a dumb would dump now :p
I think is the same as to the DO coin hehehe. But the important is to hold until the end of airdrop.
Activity: 129
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Hello are they already any new BCT signatures, I searched everywhere in the forum, look at Privcy website too but found nothing
I thought it is eveyweek and we have to update them on sunday (or monday) right ? or are we all waiting for a new annoucement ?

Hello, your current signature is last, if devs update signature, you will see it in #announcments and #signatures  on Discord.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
With the successful distribution of the 4th AD, i am excited for the upcoming one.
Week by week discord community strength is increasing and more and more activity is being witnessed.
Also the volume of Privcy on Crex is also a witness to the fact that privcy is making its presence felt in the crypto space.
Activity: 23
It sounds good.
I think it would be great if it goes along with the road map.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

Even though Privcy distributed via AD is freely tradeable, it is recommended that participants hold the coin and stake it because after round 10, 90% of the privcy from ADs will be distributed to hodlers. Therefore, the dumpers will lose out on the ADs. This is a nice way to keep the coins locked in the wallets and prevent mass dumping before the coin is established.
Jump to: