Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 290. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so far so good. gotta stay active to get rewarded though Cheesy

Agree....need to stay active!that is the essence of this community..they give to those who really are worthy to give.and they didn't let their member to be just like "juan tamad".they let their people to learn how to fish to get some fish.not to give some fish to get it..
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Congratulation everyone privacy share getting lower this week with bigger community to win whatever tasks . Wink
Please support voting in exchanges . Thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
privcy has realy done a great done a wonderful job with the airdrop process, no doubt this is a community project that have the support of many, already well into ad5, congrats to all participant in this ad, it will be nice to have some priv token as well Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
just to check how to use !registration command?

!registration @username      is that right? and that's it?
Activity: 98
Received my Airdrop4 thanks $Privcy team much appreciated and looking forward too big things ahead for this privacy coin and community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
when is next airdrop?

Every saturday new Airdrop Wink
You can register for it until Friday 16.00 UTC

how often they check new registered?i'm still not accepted

We check several times during the week.
I can't say you when we will check you.
Just try to check again in few days Wink
Activity: 112
got my Aidrop, thanks to the whole team!
It's nice to see you're banning a lot of cheaters from the Airdrops Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

when is next airdrop?

how often they check new registered?i'm still not accepted
when is next airdrop?

Activity: 486
Merit: 102
I got my airdrop yesterday. Thanks to the team for this great project. And for the others users who get coins on airdrop i have a message: don't dump your coins.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Nice work on the new page.
The graphics on page one look really good.
Question: did all my old posts get deleted with the old pages?
I had a few questions left unanswered.
Do I need to write them out again?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Congratulations to everyone who receveid the 4th Airdrop.
Now let's focus on AD5, 6 days remaining Wink

thanks, my first airdrop / he's the fourth / passed perfectly. I will try to continue to promote a wonderful project, good luck in  AD5
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Yes let`s focus on AD5 but there have a new announcement for that  Grin I`m sure. Definitely, we have to thank because I really enjoy this project and I will support. 
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
Another airdrop done.... Smiley i think that this can be in couple years really excellent project developers are doing great job..... Smiley
Activity: 174
To those who are not accepted for AIRDROPS, let us not be MAD nor be UPSET.  I have been banned several times from several PROJECTS. It's like getting a girl, if she ain't like you then get another one ;-)   LIFE is simple!  Don't stick onto something not for you :-)

Yes, it's like getting a girl. She ain't like you because there is something wrong with you or maybe you did something wrong. There's still a chance by correcting all the wrong you have done and not do it again. It is really like getting a girl, right? Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
To those who are not accepted for AIRDROPS, let us not be MAD nor be UPSET.  I have been banned several times from several PROJECTS. It's like getting a girl, if she ain't like you then get another one ;-)   LIFE is simple!  Don't stick onto something not for you :-)
Activity: 95

Every time an airdrop is applied, another rule is applied.
It's a little difficult.

Yes. Do all steps, follow #rules and receive airdrop.
It's difficult, but no free lunch.
Don't multi, it's easy to catch Smiley
Rules change after airdrop, following it.
copper member
Activity: 94
I received 496 $PRIV in my wallet this morning. Let's all make week 5 another great week of spreading the word about PRiVCY coin! 16 more weeks to go. If you didn't make it this week, just follow the rules in the Discord group. This is not difficult but you must be committed.
Jump to: