Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 289. (Read 127465 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I'm grateful for receiving my AD4, and i'm afraid to say it's not available for sale! Looking forward to AD5 and accumulating enough for AD10, dumpers will regret when the time comes
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Excited to receive new coins this coming 5th Airdrop. As for the guys who wants to sell their coins at an early stage, im not one of them. Better for me to hold for now. We are on a bearish market, lets wait for a pump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
This is my second time to get accepted for AD and I am grateful, looking forward till the end of rounds. The idea behind the project engineering was indeed amazing as we go on establishing the value. As we know, it was many times proven that one potential project can not be lifted without a successful gathering of community of supporters. These were most airdrop coins are lacking, on my part I always consider this concept as an interactive coin distribution-simple rules to avoid cheating, yet more on community engagement helping each other, creating a substance doing simple task, then each get their stakes equally. Thumbs up! Smiley
Agreed, with distribution Airdrop system is very fair for us because it doesn't look Rangking Jr.Member-Legendary. important task we are done by following rules that aims to keep promotion of this project remains positive in eyes of the crypto / investor. enthusiasm of the members is higher because of the equitable distribution. salute for team
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Anyone who sells their PRIV coins as they're earning them each week is selling themselves short in a major way. This airdrop ends in mid-October. What happened last year around that time? A massive bull run began, with prices going through the roof until January. This will most likely happen again. Hold onto your PRIV!

100% Agree with you, I really don't understand who's selling right now, it makes no sense.
You can gain more PRiV with stacking, with Holders rewards after AD10... Well, only reason is they don't believe into this project Cheesy

I cant quite get it too...

Just like other airdrop coins theres always those who will get left out and call us a scam...or those who scam and receive multiple airdrops just to sell off.

While as a moderator Personally, I bust my ass doing work for the team checking over spreadsheets helping users.. its a full time job.

They accuse the moderators of scamming and banning who they want or whatever.... As a mod I only get 1.5x airdrop.

I mine PRiV 24/7 for almost a week now and I BARELY have 5150 coins total!

Plus I've bought 300 coins!!

Anybody selling is either:

A) a multi account scammer

B) Doing it for a quick buck

C) stupid Cheesy

D) all of the above.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Anyone who sells their PRIV coins as they're earning them each week is selling themselves short in a major way. This airdrop ends in mid-October. What happened last year around that time? A massive bull run began, with prices going through the roof until January. This will most likely happen again. Hold onto your PRIV!

100% Agree with you, I really don't understand who's selling right now, it makes no sense.
You can gain more PRiV with stacking, with Holders rewards after AD10... Well, only reason is they don't believe into this project Cheesy
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Here's my take on someone who has dealt in retail for over 40 years, dealing with a lot of in the moment emotions.

This HolyScott lady didn't get her airdrop from what seems like no fault of her own, after dedicating hours to the project. It's understandable to be mad. The mod banned her because of her attitude, that's understandable also.

But the two should keep their ego in check and just work towards solving the problem.

I have lost it on rude customers and cursed them out, but eventually you learn to sympathies with the customer and the reason why they are angry, and that it's not because of you.

So I know it's tough because you felt disrespected, but if she didn't cheat or do anything bad, and the mistake was not on her, ignore the attitude and help her out.

Like if this was a major company, and they charged a customer extra for something they didn't buy, no matter how rude they are, one has to solve the problem.

You should be a mod instead of The Money Matters.  Disrespecting and pointing fingers at me when I am not at fault. I also had a right to be angry...

Its ok other airdrops I can join. Last post I will make here, not worth my time. I hope devs see this and prevent it from happening to others. I got skipped eventhough it said accepted because my twitter was missing a /  in the http:// while I had no issues with the first 3 airdrops. Will now remove my signature.

Sorry to all skipped and banned unfairly.  Its a cruel world.  Cry

A right to be ANGRY? ...... ANGRY? Why do you immediately jump to ANGER when somebody is trying to help you?

A right to be UPSET that you didnt receive the airdrop for whatever reason? Yes you did have a right to be upset.

Cursing out mods who are trying to help you out isnt smart. It caused you to lose your case. Just spoke with dev/admin and due to your behavior you can go away now, k thxbye.

Check your emotions before you speak next time, in another time or place those words would have you in a jail cell right now.

What would you do if one of your "school children"..... (when school isnt even in session right now but you claim to still teach and spend your nights on PRiV chat) acted as you did?

Your bad trust shows it all.

Account from 2011, recently reset password. CLEARLY you bought this account

HollyScott//SexyLexy...Whoever you call yourself, Whatever you call yourself, Him/her... You arent even a real account.  Enjoy more red paint.

Do yourself a favor and dont bother replying, it will just look worse on yourself.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Activity: 114
Merit: 3
I received my 3rd AD. Yes i missed the first Sad
I will hodl PRiVCY and work for the coin. Thank you so much for those nice airdrop tokens and I hope I will receive the 5th airdrop

Activity: 868
Merit: 1
this project is success soon hold privcy and earn more.
 ihope i will be accepted in airdrop because now iam waiting iam currently not accepted after registration iam new member Smiley
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Coming up next PRiVCY Airdrop round 5!

Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
Let us not forget that BITCOIN received so many negative feedbacks, so many accusations, so many bad predictions.  My question is, where is BITCOIN now? :-)   Indeed!  Let the strong remain  Wink Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Airdrop # 4 coins received. Thanks PRiVCY team.
Will be holding and staking.
This is my second time to get accepted for AD and I am grateful, looking forward till the end of rounds. The idea behind the project engineering was indeed amazing as we go on establishing the value. As we know, it was many times proven that one potential project can not be lifted without a successful gathering of community of supporters. These were most airdrop coins are lacking, on my part I always consider this concept as an interactive coin distribution-simple rules to avoid cheating, yet more on community engagement helping each other, creating a substance doing simple task, then each get their stakes equally. Thumbs up! Smiley

We are doing anticheaters checks everyday. I can assure you we banned at least the 90-95% of them.
Activity: 171

PRiVCY Airdrop Round 4!

Thank you so much for those nice airdrop tokens, I will hodl PRiVCY and work for the coin.
Dumpers always cry at the end of airdrop when priv prices doubled 4+ times with continuation of project development . let congratulate holders also i expect a slight increase if priv hit another exchange as planned in july 7 .
Thank you for sweet PriVs .
Activity: 221
Merit: 5

PRiVCY Airdrop Round 4!

Thank you so much for those nice airdrop tokens, I will hodl PRiVCY and work for the coin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Nice work on the new page.
The graphics on page one look really good.
Question: did all my old posts get deleted with the old pages?
I had a few questions left unanswered.
Do I need to write them out again?
yeah they got deleted with the old ANN so I think it's better you repost or Ask the questions again if you are looking to get an answer to your question cos I doubt anyone saw the question, so shoot if I can help I'll answer if it's above my knowledge I'm sure someone else will be glad to help you out as well, this is what do as a community helping each other out
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
Good to see you got this bitcointalk back up.. the other day the link to it was not working
Activity: 630
It was a great airdrop last night! Who got their PRiVY coins?  Roll Eyes If you missed the airdrop 4 you can still join on our airdrop 5 and the rest just follow our airdrop rules. You can also visit our discord for more informations. See you there!
so far so good. gotta stay active to get rewarded though Cheesy

Agree....need to stay active!that is the essence of this community..they give to those who really are worthy to give.and they didn't let their member to be just like "juan tamad".they let their people to learn how to fish to get some fish.not to give some fish to get it..

We really need active people in our Community.
This is not the typical "register and run" Airdrop. We want to make a great community that believes into the project.
Jump to: