Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 286. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It is good to see that this thread is growing and growing everyday.. Congrats to everyone of us!!
You right and we have 16 left of airdrop don't missed this chance to earn free coins
Activity: 68
Meet PRiVCY-BOT   Grin

Don't forget to give your details to him.

https://s20.postimg.cc/o0svs9r71/bot_2.jpg
Awesome! Just keep on sharing beautiful design whitefish Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
If during pre-ico and ico there are high bonuses when selling tokens, then after the coin is released onto the stock exchange, investors often merge the coins immediately purchased, and the bonus ones are left

What are you talking about? There is no ICO into this project!
Guys PRiVCY isnt a token its a coin and it is not ICO it is the airdrop. Please learn the difference Smiley
I stopped counting all the times when someone connected PRiVCY to a token rofl  Grin This shows how some people are here only for the "free money" and have 0 interest in coin specifications and other technical stuff  Sad

You are absolutely correct, many people here are not even read all the details and specification of the project, they are after with money (a little money) to get..
Activity: 70
Got the previous drop with no problems. THanks
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
It is good to see that this thread is growing and growing everyday.. Congrats to everyone of us!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
This project has a very special idea. I believe it will be very valuable in the future. Thanks for sharing this Airdrop program with us. It will help the society.

This project is gold, I feel sorry for the stupid dumpers who will regret their actions in the future.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Meet PRiVCY-BOT   Grin

Don't forget to give your details to him.

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
when will whitepaper be available?
If you open first page of ANN you will see in RoadMap Q3 2018 - WhitePaper Finalization.

Should be available this quarter. Currently, they're still working on it.

It will definitely be done in this quarter, its not the MAIN focus at this moment though it is actively being worked on.

Devs are more focused on furthering the development of the coin at the same time....

When new features come out and get released it will be like a great surprise Tongue
Activity: 43
This project has a very special idea. I believe it will be very valuable in the future. Thanks for sharing this Airdrop program with us. It will help the society.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
the bitcoin price has pump and hit $6700 , this is good sign for market and the PRiVCY price .

i hope the PRiVCY price will reach $1 on this month .
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
If during pre-ico and ico there are high bonuses when selling tokens, then after the coin is released onto the stock exchange, investors often merge the coins immediately purchased, and the bonus ones are left

Guys PRiVCY isnt a token its a coin and it is not ICO it is the airdrop. Please learn the difference Smiley
I stopped counting all the times when someone connected PRiVCY to a token rofl  Grin This shows how some people are herer only for the "free money" and have 0 interest in coin specifications and other technical stuff  Sad
I think they just got used to tokens falling from the sky and it is free money Smiley so if its an airdrop it must be token
Yes it freely pure given to us, is it not ICO. we just want to invest, I`m sure your invest in this project, definitely well grow up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
when will whitepaper be available?
If you open first page of ANN you will see in RoadMap Q3 2018 - WhitePaper Finalization.

Should be available this quarter. Currently, they're still working on it.
Activity: 296

I stopped counting all the times when someone connected PRiVCY to a token rofl  Grin This shows how some people are herer only for the "free money" and have 0 interest in coin specifications and other technical stuff  Sad
I think they just got used to tokens falling from the sky and it is free money Smiley so if its an airdrop it must be token

Time to educate i think. Maybe we should put some links up in discord with an explanation: what's the difference between coins and tokens? Wink
You can try but I don't think it would help its a lost cause Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
 Thanks to the team I have been receiving the airdrop with no problem, just follow the rules and be active on discord channel.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Time to educate i think. Maybe we should put some links up in discord with an explanation: what's the difference between coins and tokens? Wink

Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

Congrats to all 997 who received AD4!!

4th Airdrop has been distributed to 997 participants! Congratulations!

Another 500 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 07th of July @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 06th of July @ 16:00 UTC.

Each registered participant has received 495.909 PRiV, moderators & web dev & special dev have received 743.863 PRiV each. Support team have received 619,88625 PRiV each.

We have also had winners of the Double airdrop receiving 2x 1,25x and 1.1x and members of the investors club receiving 1.25x and 1.1x.

Transactions of this airdrop can be viewed in this report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Good job #Xsinx interesting that AD 10 k+ club mentioned there with most useful latest information so i think it is better to organize 500+ contest  to reward voters when privacy added to coming exchanges (Twitter\Discords promotion).
Activity: 79

Jump to: