Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 282. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
There's so much things to say about this project, I'm afraid of going full-on incomprehensible and meandering))) In short, I believe that you guys are doing great work so far)) Don't wanna jinx it, but I strongly believe in you)
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello, dev.
Windows wallet v1.1.1.0 not working properly in Windows 7. It did not save path to datadir, if it not default c:/users/...  
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
If during pre-ico and ico there are high bonuses when selling tokens, then after the coin is released onto the stock exchange, investors often merge the coins immediately purchased, and the bonus ones are left

What are you talking about? There is no ICO into this project!
Guys PRiVCY isnt a token its a coin and it is not ICO it is the airdrop. Please learn the difference Smiley

Hey I think you are confused with the terminologies.
Privcy is a coin and not a token and secondly it's an airdrop and not an ico. You don't have to invest money to receive coins in this project.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
In PRIVCY not only it has a unique features such as stealth address and fast transactions and being safer, it is also a POW/POS token, meaning it can be mined by using a miner for pow and staking for pos, your PRIVCY tokens will grow each time depending on what you will use. A great thing about PRIVCY, well done to the team and the active community.
are stealth addresses already working on privcy?
Yes Stealth address working fine just go to new address then tick Stealth address - All done
lol. can't believe I hadn't noticed. Thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
In PRIVCY not only it has a unique features such as stealth address and fast transactions and being safer, it is also a POW/POS token, meaning it can be mined by using a miner for pow and staking for pos, your PRIVCY tokens will grow each time depending on what you will use. A great thing about PRIVCY, well done to the team and the active community.
Yes Stealth address working fine just go to new address then tick Stealth address - All done
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
You can now find PRiVCY on @telegram
Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/PRiVCY_announcements
Official Telegram Group: https://t.me/PRiVCY_community
To join our Airdrop go to http://discord.gg/dTar3DP 
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I'm sticking around for AD5, but as someone who had no problems with AD1 and AD2 that got skipped for AD3 (Activity, after being told here were minimal activity requirements but not catching there was a new weekly tweet requirement) and AD4 (outdated signature which was changed without announcement, only in a separate - unnecessary subgroup - for signatures) if I get a same day, after the fact, notification for AD5 again telling me there is some new technicality to justify my exclusion I'm out. Can't be spending all this additional time on discord and bitcointalk providing marketing without reward, that isn't right. Which is a shame too because the project itself seems promising at the moment at this young stage. Certainly if a complete shitcoin like Verge can obtain success, Privcy can make real noise in the privacy coin sector.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Is there some node available? Grin
Hello, what you mean? Masternodes or addnodes?
if addnodes:
addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
addnode=zy5dau7noitcshkg.onion:17770
addnode=7vbf6fbywebotmjg.onion:17770
addnode=l6eodz67libredh2.onion:17770
addnode=4rbqn452bfivruzq.onion:17770
addnode=jxuyemkmowu5of7x.onion:17770
addnode=dqhy7pxpjogxv2ky.onion:17770
addnode=hkwhoyy3zqldha7k.onion:17770
addnode=ax75nysx3cy3mtvy.onion:17770

if masternodes - we don't have them.

do we all have to put those nodes in our PRiVCY.config file?

The more the merrier  Grin

Of course with just the ones indicated in #specifications would suffice, but this way you enhance your connectivity.

To the mods: should anyhow the #specifications be modified to add all these nodes? Please check it Smiley

all nodes from the list are legit, safe & official?
Activity: 196
if addnodes:

The more the merrier  Grin

Of course with just the ones indicated in #specifications would suffice, but this way you enhance your connectivity.

To the mods: should anyhow the #specifications be modified to add all these nodes? Please check it Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
if addnodes:

Activity: 287
Merit: 114
if addnodes:

Activity: 287
Merit: 114

What happened::

i face the problem from privcy coin air drop  ,
 someone have the same name like my name in discord i mentioned that to fellow admins and mods but i wait 10 days to reply but they never take action.
they never work  , i feel they just want to ban the people for accounts to save the coins themselves.
they reported many people  ban with out any information or reply, 
if we ask to mod's their reply is  we dont have power to change ask to admins.
 if we msg to admin  they never reply back  its kinda like escaping from solving the problem.
 how can investors can buy this coin if  their mod's or admin's cannot solve the problem  ,
i feel this is like scam they just want to collect information from people.
same name or  similar name is not my fault  right so many people have similar names in this world ,  so  who is responsible to verify it  ?  me or privcy team or  admin  ?

if my details is matched   same of the similar person  then its my fault  i agree ? 
 the details is not matched   
i checked 100 times and there is no details of the similar person ,
 i complaint and waited for 10 days  the admins is not responded even 1x time  and mods  are  always escape saying  they cannot do anything   who is responsible for this ?   
 is this the way the organization run ?
what are they trying to do ? 
 if i am an investor  example  if i invest 10 btc  if my coins is stuck  for wallet or any kind reason  how can they help if they behave like this  to people ?

Reference Link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprivcy20th-airdrop-starts-20th-octoberpowpos-4503790

idk what are you talking about, you never dm to me. I can find time to check you, so just dm to me in Discord and we will try find reason of your ban.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Activity: 129
do you expect new exchanges anytime soon?

why do you want another exchange? I don't get it.. It's pretty useless at the moment

no reason.i just asked question Cheesy
Activity: 114

What happened::

i face the problem from privcy coin air drop  ,
 someone have the same name like my name in discord i mentioned that to fellow admins and mods but i wait 10 days to reply but they never take action.
they never work  , i feel they just want to ban the people for accounts to save the coins themselves.
they reported many people  ban with out any information or reply, 
if we ask to mod's their reply is  we dont have power to change ask to admins.
 if we msg to admin  they never reply back  its kinda like escaping from solving the problem.
 how can investors can buy this coin if  their mod's or admin's cannot solve the problem  ,
i feel this is like scam they just want to collect information from people.
same name or  similar name is not my fault  right so many people have similar names in this world ,  so  who is responsible to verify it  ?  me or privcy team or  admin  ?

if my details is matched   same of the similar person  then its my fault  i agree ? 
 the details is not matched   
i checked 100 times and there is no details of the similar person ,
 i complaint and waited for 10 days  the admins is not responded even 1x time  and mods  are  always escape saying  they cannot do anything   who is responsible for this ?   
 is this the way the organization run ?
what are they trying to do ? 
 if i am an investor  example  if i invest 10 btc  if my coins is stuck  for wallet or any kind reason  how can they help if they behave like this  to people ?

Reference Link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprivcy20th-airdrop-starts-20th-octoberpowpos-4503790

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I saw on above replies that some AD participants got skipped and banned on last airdrop. Me, myself unluckily got skipped also on AD4. Well, in my case I was unable to engage more on discord and unable to be active there which is one of the most important rule i skipped lately. Thus, it was my mistake. Hopefully, next airdrop i will be eligible because i spend more time now on visiting discord and making some posts here in BCT. As i have noticed the PrivCy community now is getting larger and stronger same as on twitter, airdrop post about PrivCy has been one of the most trending crypto post. I believe this project has a bright future considering how great the dev team of this very promising project is. Long live PRiVCY community.

Ye our community is getting bigger and stronger everyday. This is a great thing.
We got awesome plans for the future, just stay with us Wink
Activity: 112

why do you want another exchange? I don't get it.. It's pretty useless at the moment
You can vote daily to get privcy on shardax. I don't think new exchanges are a priority for the team right now.
Jump to: