Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 305. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Congratulation to those who became part of the 10k club, they deserve the status and the airdrop boost. There is already someone in the 25k club.

When will the airdrop boost take place though?
as far as I know it will be at the actual AD. so AD4. more information can be found in the discord channel Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Congratulation to those who became part of the 10k club, they deserve the status and the airdrop boost. There is already someone in the 25k club.

When will the airdrop boost take place though?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Update signature for 4 week , i hope this is ok for airdrop... .

It is, don't worry  Grin
We had to change it for bitcointalk ANN thread problems Wink
It will remain the same for a bit of time I guess
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Update signature for 4 week , i hope this is ok for airdrop... .
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
PRiVCY keeps getting more interesting everyday doesnt it. New goal is to join the investor group,don't forget guys HODLing your PRiV brings mouth watering rewards!

The investor group requires at least 10k coins, going to take a while to reach that number. Maybe i could if i receive several airdrops and successfully gamble them to double up through day trades on the crex24 exchange.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
The privacy coins  (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), Zcash (ZEC) or PRiVCV cannot lose.

That is an interesting choice of words, I wonder what inspired you...

https://imgur.com/a/Yn3EHLF

Could you put in a little more effort please? Smiley
And they wonder why have someone got banned from airdrops........
Activity: 56
The privacy coins  (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), Zcash (ZEC) or PRiVCV cannot lose.

That is an interesting choice of words, I wonder what inspired you...

https://imgur.com/a/Yn3EHLF

Could you put in a little more effort please? Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
The privacy coins  (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), Zcash (ZEC) or PRiVCV cannot lose.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Rules for next Airdrop rounds will better reward PRiVCY owners. I think this is the right way becouse push community to hold coins and or to buy some Others on crex24. After having released new future airdrop conditions price has reacted in Crex24. Only I think that in this phase 10K 25k 50k are blocks enought challenging for every pokets. We will see, if price will continue to rise, it means the team will be right

yes, holders will gain a lot more than others, this will increase PRiV holding benefits.
this is a great idea by our admins to not incentive dumps.

We have only a little problems......we have low volume on crex24 and I dont know how many people are willing to push price at 2x or 3x with theirs individual shopping
We are still new project, need time. Cryptaldash will bring us new volume and investors. I believe in near future we will be on CMC and a lot of new users will know about us.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Introducing our "Investors Club" Brand design.
-image snip to save room-

quote snip

I love your graphic works mate, you're really good Smiley
Keep the quality always like that Wink
You are a professional designer in privcy whitefish and keep showing great design in our privcy!  Smiley

Thank you! It's my pleasure to serve to this wonderful  community.  Wink

Whitefishy no like my gold texture??

I think it really SHINES! Cheesy

Could used my logo and same txture on the crown Wink

You da pro tho...
Activity: 51
PRiVCY keeps getting more interesting everyday doesnt it. New goal is to join the investor group,don't forget guys HODLing your PRiV brings mouth watering rewards!
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
is this link down for everyone or me only ? please test . I tried different internet browsers but doesn't work error msg :
Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY
waiting ur feedback . 
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
Ilove the pow and pos concept.  Everything here looks great so far: community, logos, wallet , etc, heres to a bright future and to a hardworking dev team.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
looks like a great project with a fair distribution model.  After doing a lot of research I am considering joining this community.

You should join then before you have regrets in your life. Hodlers of this coin have a pleasure to have more stakes in airdrops one of the good thing they've implemented
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
looks like a great project with a fair distribution model.  After doing a lot of research I am considering joining this community.
I have the same idea.Due to too many projects, I only learned about this project today.It looks pretty good.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Xio
Activity: 60
This kind of project is what we should support. Privacy is what we are. We should protect it! without it we have nothing for ourselves. More power for this project!
There is also a club for supporters of this project.
If you really like this project you can buy some PRiV's and if you fit one of the supporters categories, you can get a badge on Discord much more.
If I had some spare btc, I would buy some PRiV's and get that badge.
Activity: 56
This kind of project is what we should support. Privacy is what we are. We should protect it! without it we have nothing for ourselves. More power for this project!

Indeed!Our community need to have strong bond within us.Never put negative shadow so that many people will encourage to be with us."What we reep is what we sow"!!!
Activity: 102
I received the air drop this time. Thank you for your kind. I'm looking forward to the future because it has come up with a high profile. Of course, I will participate next.
Jump to: