Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 301. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
sorry im late to come here  Grin
been busy with lot of hard work these days
so whats going on guys ? when free coin chapter 4 registration ends  Huh

Registration for week 4 AD ends Friday at 16:00utc.

Good evening everyone!

I hope everyone has completed everything as there is not much time left until AD4 closes! We have a new giveaway on our chat so be sure to check that out. Not seeing too many questions here which either means Saturday will be loaded with people who didn't follow the rules and will complain or everyone understands everything and it will be a great week for all. I'm hoping it's the latter. Well I guess all I have left to say is stock up on your coins as week 10 AD will be right around the corner and the hodler will reap greater rewards.

I hope you fine people have a wonderful day/night.

“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ilove the pow and pos concept.  Everything here looks great so far: community, logos, wallet , etc, heres to a bright future and to a hardworking dev team.

Now i understand what is the difference between POS and POW concept..it is really good to interact with other member of the community for us to be able to catch some knowledge on the things we still don't know and understand.and this community will give us better future if we really give our support to them.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
i think our community need a official forum , we  can talk to  discuss more .

because discord app just is small community .

i suggest we can use open source phpbb3 or xenforo to setup .

Discord is working nicely, Forum will just be a redundant community place since we already have bitcointalk as a forum.

Discord is the best alternative in running a forum, No Server Resources needed.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I think the ANN thread is deleted, Im not able to access the link, @admin kindly take a look your ANN thread again!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
i think our community need a official forum , we  can talk to  discuss more .

because discord app just is small community .

i suggest we can use open source phpbb3 or xenforo to setup .
Activity: 135
hi everyone,

is there a tutorial to mine priv?
there are some pools where you can mine privcy. best is to join our discord if you have questions about mining. and most pools do have a easy tutorial site for mining Smiley

Do you have a list of the pools? Is it profitable to mine privcy right now?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Looks website https://privcy.io/ is still pointing to the old ANN thread. Time to change it to new thread URL.
Activity: 126
hi everyone,

there are some pools where you can mine privcy. best is to join our discord if you have questions about mining. and most pools do have a easy tutorial site for mining Smiley
priv is mined by masternode and stake only ? or it use POW ? Huh
i never check how to mine it but staking reward is around 0.8 / landing,
quite big  Grin
Activity: 126
Good Evening PRiVCY Community.

Nothing much to report, it's been kind of a quiet week on the chat and BCT. Things are moving at a great pace as the 4th airdrop is only a few days away. Please be sure you are up to date on the rules if you're new. I'm really surprised the photo giveaway only has 1 picture on it so far. Please check out the giveaways we have and if you have any ideas for something new let me know as I am tapped out.

I want to thank everyone who has been helping out on chat, it's greatly appreciated and again shows the strength of this community. I hope you all have a great morning/night and I will see you tomorrow.

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." – Henry Ford
yups 4th airdrop feel so fast, seems yesterday is airdrop 1, but no!  Grin
everyweek priv have grown its community
Activity: 322
hi everyone,

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
I'm going to check it put. Though right now my GPU is a 750ti. I've been looking to upgrade, but the prices are outrageous.

With a 750ti it would make most sense to mine a cryptonight v7 coin and then exchange for priv...  my msi gtx 750ti gaming makes 286h/s with a little OC of +250 for clock and +600 for mem... if you have a decent cpu mine is fx-8320e (320h/s) you can make over 600h/s and with that you can mine over 1800 XTL per day which are 6 sats per piece... if you exchange them for priv you get almost 6-7 priv per day... if you mine priv directly you get next to nothing because priv is mined best with asics and the 750ti is not a fast card... the difficulty is too high...
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to stake Privcy using an intel compute stick ?
I'm considering buying one just for staking due to the low energy consumption, but I don't know if this will work.

well I stake ony where low end pc, so I dont see any problem in staking on an intel stick. (the one with windows 10 right?) as long it is online 24/7 you are good Cheesy
Activity: 296
I joined  this airdrop 
I love  privcy project
It would be nice if you could write a little bit more than what you wrote Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
hm..normally it doesnt take more than 30 minutes until you get the coins from crex24 into your wallet. be sure to click the link in the email after you withdraw the coins Cheesy

Thanks @Tenchi. I'll try getting more PRiVCY later. Haven't tried this exchange yet so just to make sure that others had positive experience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to stake Privcy using an intel compute stick ?
I'm considering buying one just for staking due to the low energy consumption, but I don't know if this will work.
hm..normally it doesnt take more than 30 minutes until you get the coins from crex24 into your wallet. be sure to click the link in the email after you withdraw the coins Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I have no issues so far with Crex24. Bought couple of times on Crex24. Tried to trade, with some luck.
Moving to my wallet successful.

How many minutes/hours it took to transfer from Crex24 to your wallet?
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
which pool is recommended for mining this coin???

Personally I use www.zergpool.com

They have  PRiV pool but im currently mining PRiV with my S9 using their autotrader feature.

I have my S9 set to mine whatever is most profitable sha256 coin at the moment through their website features, then get payouts in PRiV.

It's a very neat website and pool and you can point any type of miner to get payouts in PRiV.

If you browse through this thread you will find links to other PRiV mining pools.
And how do you mine this? Is it profitable to mine with a GPU?

Depends how many GPU you have Smiley

GPU.. or almost any ASIC can that uses ANY ALGO can be autotraded to PRiV mining via zerg pool.

As long as they support the algorthim on their pool, you can auto mine that algo with your machine and have it be transferred to PRiV, or you can mine PRiV directly.

I think its highly profittable as I forsee the price to greatly rise in the future Smiley

I'm going to check it put. Though right now my GPU is a 750ti. I've been looking to upgrade, but the prices are outrageous.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
retweet a current weeks tweet, be active on discord and be active on the forums.

I just want to make sure, since in the past we had to retweet a specific tweet. But for this week we have to any one of this week's tweet? And like them also?
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
which pool is recommended for mining this coin???

Personally I use www.zergpool.com

They have  PRiV pool but im currently mining PRiV with my S9 using their autotrader feature.

I have my S9 set to mine whatever is most profitable sha256 coin at the moment through their website features, then get payouts in PRiV.

It's a very neat website and pool and you can point any type of miner to get payouts in PRiV.

If you browse through this thread you will find links to other PRiV mining pools.
And how do you mine this? Is it profitable to mine with a GPU?

Depends how many GPU you have Smiley

GPU.. or almost any ASIC can that uses ANY ALGO can be autotraded to PRiV mining via zerg pool.

As long as they support the algorthim on their pool, you can auto mine that algo with your machine and have it be transferred to PRiV, or you can mine PRiV directly.

I think its highly profittable as I forsee the price to greatly rise in the future Smiley
Jump to: