Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 306. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Hi Guys,

No longer Newby, i finally have the right level to post in here and participate in the next AD round !
I had problems setting up my wallet  on Mac. A .conf folder is needed to have the mac wallet up and running. For those having the same issue, go to the Discord #Wallet-Help room, you will find there the .conf template file that you can update to add your credentials. It works like a charm  Cool

Waiting for the next AD round, and planning to hold the Privcy for a while. I like the Holding advantages the guys mentioned in previous posts, it's a pretty smart move !

Looking forward to see what the team has planned in the next few weeks. In the meantime, bonding with the community on Discord, and on the French Privcy BCT post to share my experience and try to help those in need.

Keep up the good work guys !!
Cheers

Nice to see you here mate! I'm happy to hear you solved your issues Wink
We're working everyday to new features and improvements so... stay tuned!  Wink

Thanks @pablito89, happy to be here as well !!
Can't wait to see what's next (and take part of the next AD of course) Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi guys, we should carry out several polls on twitter to vote the community talking about the advantages of privcy compared to other currencies this gives great scope.

A couple of polls down the line when the community grows a little bigger would be a good idea alright  Smiley

Yeah we can do this and, it's not a burden. Anybody can create the polls and share the links in our Discord channel where we can make votes and retweets. Twitter is a very good medium to help PRiVCY gain more popularity. People love privacy pos coins especially when we have airdrops and other methods of earning more PriVs. Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Hi guys, we should carry out several polls on twitter to vote the community talking about the advantages of privcy compared to other currencies this gives great scope.

A couple of polls down the line when the community grows a little bigger would be a good idea alright  Smiley
Activity: 128
Rules for next Airdrop rounds will better reward PRiVCY owners. I think this is the right way becouse push community to hold coins and or to buy some Others on crex24. After having released new future airdrop conditions price has reacted in Crex24. Only I think that in this phase 10K 25k 50k are blocks enought challenging for every pokets. We will see, if price will continue to rise, it means the team will be right

yes, holders will gain a lot more than others, this will increase PRiV holding benefits.
this is a great idea by our admins to not incentive dumps.

We have only a little problems......we have low volume on crex24 and I dont know how many people are willing to push price at 2x or 3x with theirs individual shopping
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Hi Guys,

No longer Newby, i finally have the right level to post in here and participate in the next AD round !
I had problems setting up my wallet  on Mac. A .conf folder is needed to have the mac wallet up and running. For those having the same issue, go to the Discord #Wallet-Help room, you will find there the .conf template file that you can update to add your credentials. It works like a charm  Cool

Waiting for the next AD round, and planning to hold the Privcy for a while. I like the Holding advantages the guys mentioned in previous posts, it's a pretty smart move !

Looking forward to see what the team has planned in the next few weeks. In the meantime, bonding with the community on Discord, and on the French Privcy BCT post to share my experience and try to help those in need.

Cheers

Nice to see you here mate! I'm happy to hear you solved your issues Wink
We're working everyday to new features and improvements so... stay tuned!  Wink
Activity: 121
Hi Guys,

I had problems setting up my wallet  on Mac. A .conf folder is needed to have the mac wallet up and running. For those having the same issue, go to the Discord #Wallet-Help room, you will find there the .conf template file that you can update to add your credentials. It works like a charm  Cool
Anybody having issue with the Mac Wallet, feel free to contact directly here as well, i'll try to help

Cheers
Activity: 116
Rules for next Airdrop rounds will better reward PRiVCY owners. I think this is the right way becouse push community to hold coins and or to buy some Others on crex24. After having released new future airdrop conditions price has reacted in Crex24. Only I think that in this phase 10K 25k 50k are blocks enought challenging for every pokets. We will see, if price will continue to rise, it means the team will be right

yes, holders will gain a lot more than others, this will increase PRiV holding benefits.
this is a great idea by our admins to not incentive dumps.
Activity: 128
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Entering a new exchange is always an increase in the trading volume. I think after a while we will see it.

Any news on what will be the new exchange we're going in to?
Cryptaldash.com going to add PriV on July ..Stay toned
Please vote on : shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=PRiVCY
Activity: 266
I'm still waiting for the approval of airdrop-subscribed to all social networks / medium, steemit ../ But I noticed that you are not on Facebook. Many projects create pages and advertise there. Is it possible to create a page there, advertise it, or do you not bind the  Facebook to the project at all? My profile https://www.facebook.com/stepinaroza

We maybe will create a Facebook page later, it's not necessary at the moment... plus Facebook is not crypto-friendly because doesn't allow advertising.

everything resolves perfectly, I participated there and participate at least in 25-30 projects. I give ads both in the profile and in groups. Everything goes well,I have Facebook reports on my profile
Activity: 296
Entering a new exchange is always an increase in the trading volume. I think after a while we will see it.

Stay tuned to our Discord and official BCT thread for news, when new exchange comes you will know Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I also missed out on the airdrop 2 and 3 due to the rule changes. Hopefully there won't be any more.

I really dislike Discord from a privacy perspective. Who knows who's harvesting your data Smiley

3-5 chat per day on discord is easy, As for discord Privacy Policy its secure as they say but you're correct who knows Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
dear community manager, can I join Your signature campaign?
Please  Smiley
of course you everyone is welcome except cheaters and scammers hope have that in mind that those are not welcome in the Airdrop, aside that be said you should join the Discord https://discord.gg and then go read the #rules for the Airdrop and for the necessary steps required of you and also make you're active after your registration and you're good to good. Welcome to the community❤❤

thank You very much, I am new on this forum, but I have previous experiennce in crypto
will do all the steps from Discord group
Best regards
for more info check discord #rules #announcement Smiley

tnx to all, I have done the chat with the bot on dicord & register myself
hope that I will be approved

Best to all
Activity: 143
Hi ! Smiley

Question about "HODlers Welcome"

#rules say :

90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.

not sure to understand : this is only %amount of AD10 or %amount of all AD since first ?

%amount of AD10

Ok thank you
so it's very easy to be in hodler team, we are not especially encouraged to hold, I'm surprised at this choice..
but ok, why not, you're the boss ! Smiley
Hi ! Smiley

Question about "HODlers Welcome"

#rules say :

90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.

not sure to understand : this is only %amount of AD10 or %amount of all AD since first ?

%amount of AD10
Activity: 57
Please  Smiley
of course you everyone is welcome except cheaters and scammers hope have that in mind that those are not welcome in the Airdrop, aside that be said you should join the Discord https://discord.gg and then go read the #rules for the Airdrop and for the necessary steps required of you and also make you're active after your registration and you're good to good. Welcome to the community❤❤

thank You very much, I am new on this forum, but I have previous experiennce in crypto
Best regards
for more info check discord #rules #announcement Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Please  Smiley

Best regards
I'm still waiting for the approval of airdrop-subscribed to all social networks / medium, steemit ../ But I noticed that you are not on Facebook. Many projects create pages and advertise there. Is it possible to create a page there, advertise it, or do you not bind the  Facebook to the project at all? My profile https://www.facebook.com/stepinaroza

We maybe will create a Facebook page later, it's not necessary at the moment... plus Facebook is not crypto-friendly because doesn't allow advertising.
Jump to: