Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 303. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Where i can find avatars for privcy to put a avatar here on btctalk?
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
yesterday theres little change annaounced through discord,
go and check , dont make any little mistakes Grin

what has changed? can`t find any news..

Check #rules channel in discord.

I already checked it, i can`t find any changes compared to last week. Enlighten me please.
you have nothing to worry about they just updated the 2 stage of Airdrop (11-20) in more detailing manner here it is:
2) "HODLers Welcome" - Second Stage of Airdrops

As previously announced after AD10 we will be rewarding people that HODL our coin.
We will be splitting each AD into two parts
 - 90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)
 - 10% of the AD, "nonHODLers/new" (people with less than X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
X value for AD12 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.
and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY
Hope that help with your question!

Very curiuous what that X value will be. I estimate about the sum of Airdrops 1 to 10. Anyway, there will be a big reward for hodlers after AD10.
X is to be defined, but how I know Admins think it will be around 7000.

it should be an amount which you can reach while holding all the airdropped coins.

Personally I think the figure should be 95% of airdropped coins from drop 1-10, no reason to have dumped them and if for personal reasons people did then this is just the consequence of that unfortunately
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Wow....This coin is looking really good with large community.

Why only 1 exchange Crex24 ?
We don't need exchanges atm. All we need for now is to focus on development and technology first, exchanges will come afterwards  Smiley
Right, if work overlaps it will be another burden for this project, we should focus on marketing (promotion) to introduce exclusively to everyone, especially the members / investors who are in this Bitcointalk and people new to crypto.
we need at least 10k members to accelerate growth of this project so that future can compete with other big project, hopefully fulfilled
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

I already checked it, i can`t find any changes compared to last week. Enlighten me please.
you have nothing to worry about they just updated the 2 stage of Airdrop (11-20) in more detailing manner here it is:

As previously announced after AD10 we will be rewarding people that HODL our coin.
 - 10% of the AD, "nonHODLers/new" (people with less than X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY

Very curiuous what that X value will be. I estimate about the sum of Airdrops 1 to 10. Anyway, there will be a big reward for hodlers after AD10.

it should be an amount which you can reach while holding all the airdropped coins.
Activity: 138
Lets keep publicizing privcy coin by posting as many comments as possible on other thread with privcy signature on our profile . So that people will get to know about this project and invest in it
Activity: 56
My last round of status was Not active, but I had already completed the active points on BTT before, so I realized that I should be active in Discord too. Active means that both BTT and Discrod requirements must be met,Is right?

Yes right check your rank on bots-cmd channel you should be on top 1k and you must have around 28+ activity posts on btt Smiley

Hi @Anzylon, are you sure about the 1k rank on Discord? No mods have communicated such a thing, not even to Support Team!

The 28+ activity as a minimum requirement is correct, otherwise.

It is not required to be a top 1000 rank on our Discord channel, it all comes down to following rules and being active without spamming. Common sense really.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
My last round of status was Not active, but I had already completed the active points on BTT before, so I realized that I should be active in Discord too. Active means that both BTT and Discrod requirements must be met,Is right?

Yes right check your rank on bots-cmd channel you should be on top 1k and you must have around 28+ activity posts on btt Smiley

Hi @Anzylon, are you sure about the 1k rank on Discord? No mods have communicated such a thing, not even to Support Team!

The 28+ activity as a minimum requirement is correct, otherwise.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114

Are you sure sir?cose the 28 activity rule kicks in for airdrop 5 and and not for airdrop 4 for old subscribers,only new subscribers should have their 28 activities on BCT talk to be accepted for airdrop 4,besides being active on discord of course,

If we could get a confirmation here please....
Yes, only new subscribers need Activity: 28+to be accepted for AD 4, and everyone need 28+ for 5 AD.
Activity: 20
Hello everybody,
     Greetings!

Congratulations to the entire team of 'PRiVCY' and all the project participants for its continuous progress and development up to AD3 after the huge successful launch.I would like to thank you so much for the AD3. Specific team, proper management, good team work with caring the community in proper way is leading 'PRiVCY' towards its Goal.Good stabilization with the continuous R & D with regular updates of all the  sector of the project is not only making the community very future certainty of success but also forming a huge community  day by day globally.Keep it up "Team" you all are doing very appreciable work.I wish 'Team" all the best for the upcoming  progress and development.Thank you for the time.        
Activity: 24

Are you sure sir?cose the 28 activity rule kicks in for airdrop 5 and and not for airdrop 4 for old subscribers,only new subscribers should have their 28 activities on BCT talk to be accepted for airdrop 4,besides being active on discord of course,

If we could get a confirmation here please....
Activity: 287
Merit: 114

and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Please just a reminder to everyone getting into PRiVCY coin and i guess any other crypto-currency, to back up your wallet.dat file that exists in your %appdata% file, as it is the one file that basically stores your crypto-currency for that particular crypto-currency, I personally don't like hearing about people that have lost all their funds.

Now I'm going to suggest that people have multiple backups as no one can account for when one hard drive holding your crypto-currencies will fail or cease to work.

Plus where you store the hard drives that contain your backups, are they in a dry place? best to store them in a dry place of course and storing them else where as if you have all your backups in the one house, you become vulnerable in the event of a common house fire, doesn't matter where in the house you might store multiple back ups, if the whole house goes up in flames, so does all your backups, if you have the option to store them else where, physically, ie parent's house/second house/trustful friend's house/safety deposit box/secure post office box. etc. i suggest you do so, I have a few friends that have lost a lot of there belongings all in one hit and that was a house fire.
Activity: 190

Yep, no set activity in either so most people say 2-3 comments a day in discord and roughly 5 or so posts in the week on BCT but no definite counts
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 123
Hey folks!  Get ready for the 4th round PRiVCY Airdrop!

All right the 4th round of PRiVCY Airdrop is coming! I'm excited about this! Grin

By the I would like to know how many post should be done after this week?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I'm waiting for the approval of Airdrop, but I'm active: I follow https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN, I invite friends. I think that the statement will pass normally. In addition, you get a daily bonus, even if you have not approved the airdrop. I like the project, I'm waiting for approval

I was accepted for the airdrop, as promised within 48 hours. Thanks to the team and developers. Good luck to all and a promising future. I participate and promote the project actively, I wrote articles in steemit ,medium
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67

Here's the new rule edited #rules. Before AD5 your activity must increased from 14 to 28 or beyond.

Hey folks!  Get ready for the 4th round PRiVCY Airdrop!

I would like to join in the upcoming airdrops once my signature campaign is done. What a great community with optimistic attitude.
Activity: 86
 Shocked ouff i have just been accepted for the next airdrop after having followed the rules. This project looks solid and ambitious that's why i would try to be active and follow the evolution to be one of the first privcy supporters. Cheesy
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

and so on.

HODL your PRiVCY

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Reading through, I was unaware of the retweet requirement. That may be why I was placed as not active. I am happy to hear clarification that there are no strict post requirements.
Jump to: