Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 307. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Just wanted to point out that the discussion on discord a week back or so was that as far as eligibility for the airdrop, there wouldn't be an imposed threshold regarding activity so as not to promote spamming... yet, despite being active on both discord and btc talk my account was moved from active to not active. Just find that fairly disappointing and in direct contradiction to what was stated on discord. IMO, if there are to be threshold levels they should be made public. They also should be low so I don't need to listen to people on discord talk about what they are making for dinner and inane chatter such as that. Focus should be on productive conversation on the discord, no just conversation. Extremely disappointing to see that.
If you have any problems try to contact moderators on discord. People love to have some sort of community/family topics. People there talk about everything crypto and non crypto. That's what I like.

I also missed out on the airdrop 2 and 3 due to the rule changes. Hopefully there won't be any more.

I really dislike Discord from a privacy perspective. Who knows who's harvesting your data Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Hi ! Smiley

Question about "HODlers Welcome"

#rules say :

90% of the AD, "HODLers" (people with X amount of PRiV in their wallet)

X value for AD11 will be defined after AD 10 and will be a % of that amount.

not sure to understand : this is only %amount of AD10 or %amount of all AD since first ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
dear community manager, can I join Your signature campaign?
Please  Smiley
Hello, of course, you can.
But in order to get accepted for the airdrop, you must have at least 28+ activity on Bitcointalk.
Also, I would like to warn you, do not make meaningless posts here otherwise you won't be accepted.
You can make the rest of your activity wherever on this forum except off-topic.

If you would like more information, visit our discord server and there are many people willing to help you.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
The rules on the airdrops ladies and gentlemen are on the Discord channel under (#rules) please follow them i don't like seeing people miss out on their airdrop.

Rules number 4) You have to be active on  our Discord channel.
New registrations to our airdrop need to have BitcoinTalk accounts registered before 1st of June 2018 and activity 28+ points.
Members who already participated in AD1 or AD2 need to have 28+ activity from AD5
What is activity(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452152692811497472/459343781444190218/Capture.PNG)
Please people make sure you fill the requirements first before asking for help and speaking ill about the airdrops.
Activity: 54
While everything is like we'll see how it will be in the future.
I wanted to believe that everything will be ok.

Activity: 196
Hi mods,

Please edit the title of the ANN topic, we're now heading to the 4th airdrop Cheesy !

Many thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Guys check out the new announcement regarding Investors Club on Discord server.
The team is continuously bringing exciting new announcements week after week. Its such a new project yet it has garnered so much support. Great way ahead!
Activity: 38
Just wanted to point out that the discussion on discord a week back or so was that as far as eligibility for the airdrop, there wouldn't be an imposed threshold regarding activity so as not to promote spamming... yet, despite being active on both discord and btc talk my account was moved from active to not active. Just find that fairly disappointing and in direct contradiction to what was stated on discord. IMO, if there are to be threshold levels they should be made public. They also should be low so I don't need to listen to people on discord talk about what they are making for dinner and inane chatter such as that. Focus should be on productive conversation on the discord, no just conversation. Extremely disappointing to see that.
If you have any problems try to contact moderators on discord. People love to have some sort of community/family topics. People there talk about everything crypto and non crypto. That's what I like.
Activity: 96
ladies and gentlemen, make sure that if your using discord in the PRiVCY coin channel any problems regarding wallets go to the #wallet-help sub-channel and any problem regarding airdrops or registrations go to the #support-center, sometimes they get missed if it's just in general chat since it can scroll up quite quickly.
The mods and support crew will do their best to help you.
PS no multiple accounts.
Be respectful to others.
no spamming dirty kisses to the support crew and moderators. LOL
Remember think about your privacy with PRiVCY.
Always check the ID of each user, especially someone who has nickname of dev or mods.
Scammers can change their names to the same as of dev and mods, but the ID will be totally different.
And, should not allow anyone have full contact with your computer via TeamViewer, or something like that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I'm still waiting for the approval of airdrop-subscribed to all social networks / medium, steemit ../ But I noticed that you are not on Facebook. Many projects create pages and advertise there. Is it possible to create a page there, advertise it, or do you not bind the  Facebook to the project at all? My profile https://www.facebook.com/stepinaroza
Activity: 171
dear community manager, can I join Your signature campaign?
Please  Smiley
of course you everyone is welcome except cheaters and scammers hope have that in mind that those are not welcome in the Airdrop, aside that be said you should join the Discord https://discord.gg and then go read the #rules for the Airdrop and for the necessary steps required of you and also make you're active after your registration and you're good to good. Welcome to the community❤❤
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Activity: 215
ladies and gentlemen, make sure that if your using discord in the PRiVCY coin channel any problems regarding wallets go to the #wallet-help sub-channel and any problem regarding airdrops or registrations go to the #support-center, sometimes they get missed if it's just in general chat since it can scroll up quite quickly.
The mods and support crew will do their best to help you.
PS no multiple accounts.
Be respectful to others.
no spamming dirty kisses to the support crew and moderators. LOL
Remember think about your privacy with PRiVCY.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Entering a new exchange is always an increase in the trading volume. I think after a while we will see it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
PRiVCY is more than just a cryptocurrency. This is the most generous project I've come across. Glad to have bought PRiV, may the light of PRiVCY shine.

Prepare for AD4, Check again you signature coz you might forget that you rank in bct. Like and retweet the latest report or post of Privcy.

Be active here in bct and discord. Good luck guys!
Activity: 415
I am hoping that the next exchange would be graviex or stock.exchange because I already have accounts on those 2 unlike with Crex and Yobit. However, it's already an achievement to be listed on one since the project is still very young.
I think the possibility to go public on stock.exchange is more likely. Stock.exchange has been very active recently. There are many new altcoins listed there every day, but stock.exchange seems to have a high withdrawal fee.
Activity: 126
Hello guys! Keep up the good work Cheesy It's my first week in joining the AD! I'm excited how it really works!  Grin
brace your self, follow all the intruction carefully so you can be qualified on the AD 4 , dont miss anything even little requirements
Activity: 126
We need more exchange ,i guess next exchange will  crytopia exchange because i like this exchange,

Crytopia exchange have a lots of altcoins and we will trade easier

I think Crex24 is all good for now, what it needs is more volume but since everyone is holding their precious Priv Coins we cannot expect high volume.

But i read on the general chat that they are also trying to list on yobit.
crex24 have big limit withdraw so its easy to make big TX, and about bigger exchange i dont know if needed in near time  Huh
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Hello guys! Keep up the good work Cheesy It's my first week in joining the AD! I'm excited how it really works!  Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Introducing our "Investors Club" Brand design.

Details:

Introducing our new PRiVCY Investors clubs!

We like to reward people that support us, belive in us and help us move PRiVCY forward.

Starting from AD4 we will reward investors based on their holdings:

10 000+ PRiV -  "10k Club" membership & 1.10x AD factor
 25 000+ PRiV -  "25k Club" membership & 1.25x AD factor
 50 000+ PRiV -  "50k Club" membership & 1.50x AD factor
100 000+ PRiV - "100k Club" membership & 2.00x AD factor
Other benefits of the investors club:

10k Club:
Rank in our Discord channel

25k Club:
Individual requirements for AD

50k Club:
Dedicated MOD

100k Club:
Dedicated MOD
Private channel to discuss development ideas & strategy with the core team

Thank you!
Own Your Privacy!

PRiVCY Dev Team

I like how PRIVCY marketing works. Those people who are active in discord is having a boooommm to their sides. People's in discord are crazy as shits because of the rewards that they can gain is so damn high also me I'm going to be crazy. Lols and now PRIVCY is going sonorous and sonorous as the times goes by. Kuddos to this team
Jump to: