Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 311. (Read 127474 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
It's really nice project with a powerful team by using best channel like discord to manage their activities
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
I tried to mine the coin but results was not so promising, in fact way lower than my expectations. As you guys are using x13 algo, and algo itself claims to be ASIC resistant but doesn't looks like so. Is there any plan on switching to another algo or tackling the current situation in a different manner?
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Hi all, Please can somone tell me why i m not accepted because i follow all rules to be legible ..

hello to you,
the confirmation can be quite long (2/3 days)
check on discord in the bot menu, write ''!status'' you will see or are you status
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
Hi all, Please can somone tell me why i m not accepted because i follow all rules to be legible ..

I think it will take a bit of time to be accepted. You can check your status on the discord channel
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
For God sake. Can you people read? Status doesn't changes before we check applications MANUALLY.
believe me you'll keep getting a lot of those even if you read it out loud to them, sorry but it comes with the job I've learned to take people the way they are just do your best and try not to lose it. Grin

New members should read the rules carefully and follow it step by step without changing the orders of bot commands.
Initially i also faced a problem but it was due to my own fault.
After registration don't forget to be active on discord and bct.
I think it's just ignorant cos having a problem with the registration is the lack of not reading the rules and being active to know when the rules changes so you can update yours and be free of all the stress of complaining(cry babies).
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
For God sake. Can you people read? Status doesn't changes before we check applications MANUALLY.
believe me you'll keep getting a lot of those even if you read it out loud to them, sorry but it comes with the job I've learned to take people the way they are just do your best and try not to lose it. Grin

New members should read the rules carefully and follow it step by step without changing the orders of bot commands.
Initially i also faced a problem but it was due to my own fault.
After registration don't forget to be active on discord and bct.
Activity: 171
Activity: 190

It's getting beyond a joke now, I really feel for all the admins and mods, people just seem to think I'll give my wallet address and I'll be airdropped tokens for 20 weeks  Huh Huh
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Activity: 86
Activity: 57
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I'm waiting for the approval of Airdrop, but I'm active: I follow https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN, I invite friends. I think that the statement will pass normally. In addition, you get a daily bonus, even if you have not approved the airdrop. I like the project, I'm waiting for approval
Activity: 980
Glad to join this group. I hope i'll ge able to get until the end of this project's airdrop
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
As I received the PRIVCY token, I knew that this project is a surprising one, with a wallet that has a lot of feaures and very safe, this will lead to investors to buy and hodl more, now that more communities are joining, PRIVCY token will definitely go to beyond its future.
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
its been week 4 for now for the airdrop...its good that i get the AD1 to AD3....i hope i can do up to the last.

the teams and the support are doing great with the support of the community all is good. thank you Privcy Team......more power and God bless you all... Smiley Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I was introduced to this project by a friend. I hope to be accepted into this airdrop.

Just follow #rules in our Discord channel, and you will! Wink Do not worry
Activity: 336
I was introduced to this project by a friend. I hope to be accepted into this airdrop.
Activity: 233
Great project with great team!
Love this project, hope near future PRiVCY will be one of the greatest privacy coin in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 215
Ok everyone for those that are somewhat new to the airdrops, we need to see quality posts, especially when your using the PRiVCY Signature otherwise that particular post might not be counted too.
No burst posting, also a common problem we get asked is that why they miss out on the airdrop when they have a signature on bitcointalk, make sure it's the right one according to your rank.
so newbies that become junior members, update your signature to a junior member, i don't like seeing people miss out on a technicality.
double check if your new to bitcoin talk.
please check out discord and look for the signatures channel.
Jump to: